RIP Jaden Hullaby former Horn

lilMAC25

34 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Get help if you can, y'all.

It's there for you.

This implies something in a direction away from what was earlier reported to be an automobile accident. Are both speculative or do you have new info? 

RIP to Hullaby and thoughts and prayers for his friends and family, irrespective.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This implies something in a direction away from what was earlier reported to be an automobile accident. Are both speculative or do you have new info? 

RIP to Hullaby and thoughts and prayers for his friends and family, irrespective.

Pure speculation based off the reports that he had been missing for a few days and family couldn't track him through devices. That's all that led me to think the worst (drugs, suicide) for a young man in seemingly good health. While a car accident would be just as tragic, it would not fall under my ignorant speculation so I'll fade into the bushes until more information comes to light.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He might have been referring to help driving.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1