2023 Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

They asked Pierce about it after the game and he said Reeder has reverse splits. Worse against righties than lefties. Said he had no regrets about intentionally walking Shojinaga.

I’m curious about the disparity. How many ABs versus lefties and quite frankly were they shitty lefties. And I know we won’t have access to all those numbers.

It’s also the fact that Shaw has been more consistent.

5 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

There must be an agreement in place to keep the roof closed throughout the tournament, because it is perfect outside.

I mean they can't exactly take the chance with weather for these without really fucking up some scheduling. 

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I mean they can't exactly take the chance with weather for these without really fucking up some scheduling. 

Understandable, but it opens and closes in about 10 minutes.  It's not that hard for these guys to look at a forecast and see it's not going to rain. 

Not that big of a deal, but it would be nice.

LbJ doesn't have it today.  Hopefully he can gut it through some innings. Listening on the radio you can hear they are squaring up everything they are making contact with.  

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I love the guy but you can hear in Craig Way’s voice how little anybody gives a shit about this game.  We lost our shot at hosting yesterday.  

Did we?  OSU and WVU lost yesterday too.  

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I love the guy but you can hear in Craig Way’s voice how little anybody gives a shit about this game.  We lost our shot at hosting yesterday.  

Pretty sure the team doesn't care about this tourney. Maybe