2023 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

6 minutes ago, troph said:

They don’t even look like Texas baseball players it’s like we know not to recruit them and they wouldn’t want to come to Texas anyway.  It’s like a genetic  thing almost.

Have been thinking the same all weekend. Most of their dudes look like cro magnon man.

DF4E4A78-AD4F-47A8-9BEA-8E9801004C3E.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 insurance runs for Southern Miss in the top of the 9th.  Looks like that one will go to tomorrow.  At least that Auburn AD will have to pay to open up the stadium again.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it weird to anyone else to see nothing but an sec logo in the brick work behind home at the Alabama field?

It's weird that it's at Alabama and not Listeria Field

Edited by WBT
  • Haha 2

My wife left town last Thursday.  I've literally done nothing but walk the dog and watch sports on TV since.  I stink something terrible because I haven't had a shower since Thursday.  There are so many games tomorrow that tomorrow's not looking good for a shower either.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

My wife left town last Thursday.  I've literally done nothing but walk the dog and watch sports on TV since.  I stink something terrible because I haven't had a shower since Thursday.  There are so many games tomorrow that tomorrow's not looking good for a shower either.  

We are on a win streak, so don't shower 'til we lose.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Catching up on other regionals …. WF looks insane. I think the Stanford super (so ours) matches up with them in game one of the CWS. Truth be told I’d rather play aggy than Stanford but if we get through that WF is game one, hell if Stanford gets through they get WF too. I guess you gotta play the best to beat the best to be the best.

Why is a winner take all in a regional called a game 7?  Fuck ESPN and anyone who calls it that. As far as I know, there has never and will never be a 7 game series in CBB. It’s a winner goes to the super, loser goes home.  If it gets to that point, one team is playing its 4th game and one team is playing its 5th.  Call it a game 10 but for fucks sake don’t call it a game 7.