Miami Regional Thread

Horny Bull

27 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

At this point the no 3B thing has to be intentional, right?

i mean, they have to know at this point, right?  If it's some kinda internal motivation, I'm all for it.  Otherwise, it's the richest athletic department on Earth with fucking Joey Buttafuoco in charge of writing copy.  

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

i mean, they have to know at this point, right?  If it's some kinda internal motivation, I'm all for it.  Otherwise, it's the richest athletic department on Earth with fucking Joey Buttafuoco in charge of writing copy.  

Yeah, surely people are tweeting back at them about 

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

OR sloth. Anyone told Crystal?

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

What if third base never really existed and it was just this agreed upon false reality we all had with South Austin's mom?  

Man you’re calling a lot of people out right now

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

ESPN U evidently pickle ball is more important on normal ESPN than playoff college baseball….

Pretty obscure matchup, though. It's only the two programs with the most CWS appearances in history. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Pickleball is the fastest growing participant sport in the country.

Well its a sport for lazy people for the most part so I am not surprised. Singles can get a little cardio intensive, but doubles is a joke. And it makes it easier for neighboorhoods to say fuck tennis courts and build multiple tiny pickleball courts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Well its a sport for lazy people for the most part so I am not surprised. Singles can get a little cardio intensive, but doubles is a joke. And it makes it easier for neighboorhoods to say fuck tennis courts and build multiple tiny pickleball courts. 

It was a line from a TV show. 

Not here to argue.

Sebastian the Ibis?  Been thinking about this shit since we got robbed in the Elite 8.  It's the dumbest fucking mascot, even worse than Yell Leaders.  Fuck 'em.  We ride.  Now.  In Coral Gables.  Rain or No Rain.  Nor November Rain.  They are fucked.  We're doing this.  We're doing this tonight.  They're going down.  I'm fucking tired of everything about Florida.  Fuck 'em all.  Let Russian warheads from Cuba clean it up once we win.  Let's fucking do this.  WE GO

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

It’s ping pong on steroids.