Maryland Shooter CR Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Well you are overreacting to Twitter posts from a shooting, that ***gasp***, could have posted by Russian trolls to stoke division. And you are falling for it, what you are most of afraid of, you have now fallen victim to. 

FYI, crazy dem dude shooting at our congressman is not good either, but you dont hear me saying the country is on some path to hell because a whackjob shoots someone. Get real. 

who are you again?  

He’s the guy that loves the Longhorns so much he has three longhorn legends in his name to prove it. 

And I like how the Chrispy douche keeps liking his posts. 

The trolls stick together. At least this site lets you see who reps who. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

And now MSNBC has gone back to talking about Paul Manafort.  No clearer sign that they think this has nothing to do with anything Trump has said about the media.

Fox News isn’t talking about it either because it’s not fitting your/their narrative. 

42 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

And now MSNBC has gone back to talking about Paul Manafort.  No clearer sign that they think this has nothing to do with anything Trump has said about the media.

33 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Supposedly an old Twitter account for the shooter.  Seems like a nutcase.

https://mobile.twitter.com/erichartleyfrnd

I think we have our answer...

Edited by DixonHur

26 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

So was this Trump's/Milo's fault or was Brisket the lovable cartoon purse chihuahua and his gang of friends who "used to be conservative but aren't anymore" being histrionic again?

Idk, Milo literally called for journalists to be gunned down on site 2 days ago. That's a fact. Whether his words were directly responsible is immaterial because shit like this is just a symptom of the hatred Trump and his ilk are trying (and succeeding) in fostering in the American public.

12 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Someone said/did something. Even if it didn't directly influence or cause an outcome, it's still to be blamed and we should freak out about it and say it is to blame.

That's what I'm hearing you say. It's video games cause violence or Eminem's rap music causes murders redux.

None of those things give a direct action. We can debate about violence in media causing more violence but that does not compare to Milo saying that people should shoot journalists and then it happening two days later.

Is that really how your brain works lol?

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And that action should be reading my link detailing the court case and the decision of the judge.  It also contains the original story the paper did on the shooter in 2012.  The guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.  If he hadn't already been on the FBI's radar he should have been.  Of course in today's times it's hard to be a successful mass shooter without being on the FBI's radar.

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

And that action should be reading my link detailing the court case and the decision of the judge.  It also contains the original story the paper did on the shooter in 2012.  The guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.  If he hadn't already been on the FBI's radar he should have been.  Of course in today's times it's hard to be a successful mass shooter without being on the FBI's radar.

I mean yeah, it's like I said. He sounds like a run of the mill pizzagater/incel.

Dude was fucked up. But so is this board. I am sitting in a bar less than ten miles from the event and ya know what, people are talking about other shit. Is that the state of our Nation? Yep.

We are Americans, we don't bitch and whine, we fix things. Solutions folks. What is the motto of our University? And Hugo, yes you can say Go Polar Bears. But jeez, no more fucking whining about the other side. 

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Legitimately cannot even comprehend the evil one must possess to go on air and make a statement like that.

Fox News is a terrorist organization.

Did they make sure to clarify guns don't kill people, liberals do?

22 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

It's just hilarious to me that everyone followed Brisket's toxic shock syndrome act and freaked out saying that Milo/Trump/alt-right is causing this sort of harm because those idiots ramble on about it on facebook live videos or something, and then, oops, wait, it's a total loser with criminal/mental issues specific to the 4 walls in his head and with a personal reason, vendetta and motive/beef against the paper...but...MILO and TRUMP! They are causing people to act like this because of their incendiary words on the internet!!!!1111two

It’s not like we have a mass shooter every month by a lonely white guy that spews hate on social media.