Maryland Shooter CR Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

I don’t want to ban shotguns and I don’t want to ban AR’s either. I think the logic that it was only 5 people so everyone is ok with it is fucked up. I would rather hear real ideas about how to stop this problem than how to “slow it down”.

6 minutes ago, Hate said:

I don’t want to ban shotguns and I don’t want to ban AR’s either. I think the logic that it was only 5 people so everyone is ok with it is fucked up. I would rather hear real ideas about how to stop this problem than how to “slow it down”.

That was YOUR logic...no one, but you said that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hate said:

Real ideas about how to confront the problem requires addressing the moral decay of our society.  Don't hold your breath.  Easier to ban inanimate objects. 

• Like 4

On 6/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, wildcat09 said:

Republicans only ever need around 45% of House votes to win a majority in the House. Their advantage in certain states is even greater. That's no basis for legitimate representative government.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bernorange said:

Zork, really?  You didn't get the reference?  Now we see the violence inherent in the system.

nope, sorry.  I googled what Hayden wrote because I hadn't heard the reference before.  Thought the picture was pretty cool.  Then the tangent off to the little girl finding the sword and coming for the Queen's title/job.  (not as cool but interesting for a boring late Saturday afternoon nonetheless)

19 hours ago, pdmd_api said:

Nope, this tragedy isn't political at all.

Not allowed to make gun violence a political issue until at least 4 days before the next mass shooting,,

Flag request denied!  MAGA!

Edited by Ted Lange