clearlakehorn and his socks

On 6/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, elfenix said:

strawman.png

It’s still quite a stretch. FuckTrump went on 3 different 10-neg runs with me. For no reason. Why?  Clearly I lean right and clearly I detest Trump. Was he trying to piss me off with apparent leftists to turn me on to Trump?  Did he think that would work?  And who the hell takes the time to do this?  As zepol said, loser shit. Laughable man. 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:34 PM, bob in houston said:

so far I've found

in10se
nicole44
fucktrump

and these tricky ones:
-johnny sack
superhero_

I've banned them all and will continue to ban him, he's gone for good.

VPNs: how do they work?

I have a feeling a slew of posters just got banned for no reason.

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

My posting privileges are restored. I'm not a sock but some poster stole my hubby/ and my VPN. It sucks having people think you are a sock and not just a shifty poster. 

I think they think you're a sock because there are no women on the internet

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 1:21 PM, Vic Mackey said:

This. I don't know anything about him. But I am guessing he is a Cloak Room poster. I never venture into there and all that drama that goes on in that section.

Contrary to obese opinion, that forum has way less drama than this fay little sewing circle.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:47 PM, bob in houston said:

bad teammate

bill clinton

joe rogan

sidney sherman

smokeybear1861

have all posted from the same IP's

Sidney Sherman just bumped the Roschon Johnson 2019 Commitment thread to be a dipshit. 

23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

My posting privileges are restored. I'm not a sock but some poster stole my hubby/ and my VPN. It sucks having people think you are a sock and not just a shifty poster. 

Internet etiquette is when posting privileges are restored, that you post nudes.

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

rocko was entertaining. so was grendel. we shouldn't be running off the truly entertaining, totally self-deluded posters like that. makes this place way more boring and mundane.

I can't believe......  you.....  the irony.............  ohh fuck it.......

• Like 1

^^^ responses like yours kill me. like how long do you have to be here before you realize that i like to be ironic and self-depracating? you thinking that i'm not in on the joke- that i'm not choosing my words purposefully- is what's ironic and hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

^^^ responses like yours kill me. like how long do you have to be here before you realize that i like to be ironic and self-depracating? you thinking that i'm not in on the joke- that i'm not choosing my words purposefully- is what's ironic and hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....Wait.... you were serious about that ?

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

Yes Derka, you’re totally not oblivious. What kind of joke - that’s you were clearly in on - was asking another poster to change your password, quit Shaggy, and then return to Shaggy?  Because I don’t remember anyone laughing with you. 

deprecating or defecating ?

I’m being 100% serious. That was Derka being sarcastic and ironic. Put away the bullshit for a minute and realize you’re reacting to nonsense. It was funny and well executed.
  • Like 1