clearlakehorn and his socks

Fucking lulz.  So those retards over there are having to create profiles to argue with.  It's like a fucking soap opera in there.  But a shitty one you can't stop watching.  I am sure pretty soon DD is going be a having Hugo's baby.  But bad teammate will be calling for DD to have an abortion to hide the truth.

• Like 4

On 7/22/2018 at 8:17 PM, Moby Ric said:

While that profile is clearly a troll, it's not the reason that board has gone full retard.  The daily idiot hysteria in there over Trump is mind bottling.  But it makes me laugh so that's all that matters to me.

I wonder if they’ll tire out in a year or two?  Like when you let your kid cry/scream themselves to sleep.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:17 PM, Moby Ric said:

While that profile is clearly a troll, it's not the reason that board has gone full retard.  The daily idiot hysteria in there over Trump is mind bottling.  But it makes me laugh so that's all that matters to me.

Lib tears?  LOL.  You sound like you’d love the CR if only it had your preferred slant.