2025 QB KJ Lacey

Getafix

1 hour ago, RabidM said:

That first pass made me sit up in my chair.  This looks like a big time prospect to me.  Great looking film... hell of an arm. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14693161/638d4d585b473c0c80c87d70

That’s some good looking film from a sophomore. Is it just me or does he appear to have the ability to easily flick the ball down the field kind of like Ewers?

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

That’s some good looking film from a sophomore. Is it just me or does he appear to have the ability to easily flick the ball down the field kind of like Ewers?

It doesnt look like he has that same kind of arm, but it is plenty good and I love the accuracy and the ability to throw on the run.

2 hours ago, RabidM said:

That first pass made me sit up in my chair.  This looks like a big time prospect to me.  Great looking film... hell of an arm. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14693161/638d4d585b473c0c80c87d70

I'm thinking, "I wonder if he can pitch?  I wonder if we can get him to Miami for the Regionals by tomorrow?"

• Hook 'Em 2

He seems like a real cerebral player. He always knows where to go with the ball & the pressure doesn’t disrupt his distribution or timing . You can see the Bryce mannerisms, he probably watched a lot of his game these past few years. I think he’s more comparable to Spencer Rattler, a little less arm, but more between the ears. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Like some of you said, great film. Live arm, from many angles. Keeps eyes downfield, very good anticipation. Doesnt get rattled with pressure in his face. Ball comes flying off his hand. Watched a couple interviews and speaks well. He might be able to create some good momentum for 25 and also for 24 in a few weeks in the SE region. 

Great pick up 🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

He’s already bigger than the recent #1 overall pick in the draft/former Heisman winner, and its not hard to see similar traits. And I had no awareness of his HS teammate and #1 target Ryan Williams, who’s allegedly a better college prospect. I watched a 4:50 Hudl, and I’m pretty sure I never saw him tackled once. Fellow sophomore, Bama commit, and they allegedly want to play together in college. (OK, because I don’t want to be an asshole, here’s a link to Williams’ tape.)

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14986612/6390be2cd21ae40d38a66bf7

• Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

He's kind of a little bitty guy, no? With that being said... I'm a fucking idiot and what do I know? Fucking hook 'em!

Sarks.jpg

Other P5 offers: Alabama, Auburn, Colorado, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Miami, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCF, Virginia Tech, West Virginia  G5 offers: Arkansas State, Georgia Southern, Liberty, Marshall, Memphis, Troy, UAB  Other offers: Nicholls State, Notre Dame

And right out of Saban's back yard.

starting to think this Sark cat might work out ok

• Hook 'Em 2