American "Passport Bro" culture (because they can't get significant others here in America)

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yes, fiusem cuban link. Under $20, and I have the 18 inch one. Its thick enough to be noticeable but small enough to be classy.

Nothing says classy like a $20 chain from Amazon. My dogs' collars cost more than that. They must be real classy bitches. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Lol. I guaranfuckingtee you if we both walked into a bar I would go home with a hotter woman than you while I’m wearing my khaki chinos, cheap black tshirt, black pumas, and $17 silver chain from Amazon. That combo and its variations are lethal for me. It’s all about your physical appearance, the vibe you give off, and most importantly if you stand out from the crowd or not. But yeah keep trying to attract women with your flashy clothes and expensive watches. Won’t hide your lack of game.

Nothing screams game like posting about how many women you pull on the internet, to an audience made up primarily of middle age men at that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Nothing screams game like posting about how many women you pull on the internet, to an audience made up primarily of middle age men at that.

Have you seen how much pussy he pulls?

B4yisf6CQAAcBu3.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HonkeyVape said:

This is very impressive, for how short you have said you are in past posts. Unless you were kidding, you mentioned you were a manlet. Which means you must have the opposite of a manlet wallet.

I was a broke divorcee at the time. 5’9”.  Don’t be a goblin and have a personality that people want to be around. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

1) considering your track record at literally everything, I’m pretty sure a lot of folks would be real comfortable taking that bet, me included. So that’s another L. 
2) Money is the ultimate game. Period. you might be able to clean up with a bunch of 18-23 year olds, but I unless you’re rolling into Cool River (RIP) I’m not sure you’re crushing it with anyone who wants a serious relationship ship. Which, I’d you’ll remember, is the topic of this thread. Not a hookup. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Nothing says classy like a $20 chain from Amazon. My dogs' collars cost more than that. They must be real classy bitches. 

Yeah, no one that young, but try again. I’ll admit my niche demographic is latinas (which is what I like anyway) or white girls from broken homes. Occasionally I’ll get interest from preppy former sorority-types that are just into hispanics or someone that comes across as “edgy” to them even though I’m really not. I don’t have a lot of money so I don’t play that game. The key to dating is “being someone” and having some kind of identity, and letting who’s attracted to that come to you. Not just being some bland dude in a button up shirt with a watch that’s trying to be whatever to whoever, which is what most men do. You’re just a face in the crowd at that point. 

I should start a podcast.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Yeah, no one that young, but try again. I’ll admit my niche demographic is latinas (which is what I like anyway) or white girls from broken homes. Occasionally I’ll get interest from preppy former sorority-types that are just into hispanics or someone that comes across as “edgy” to them even though I’m really not. I don’t have a lot of money so I don’t play that game. The key to dating is “being someone” and having some kind of identity, and letting who’s attracted to that come to you. Not just being some bland dude in a button up shirt with a watch that’s trying to be whatever to whoever, which is what most men do. You’re just a face in the crowd at that point. 

If you start a podcast, or anything, maybe remove the “I target some from broken homes” thing…because it makes you sound like a fucking predatory sociopath. Which I guess you are…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

"Dear Penthouse Forum...I swear I'm not making all this up..."

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If you start a podcast, or anything, maybe remove the “I target some from broken homes” thing…because it makes you sound like a fucking predatory sociopath. Which I guess you are…

It’s not a targeting thing it’s just what I’ve noticed. I’m from one too. 

You and deej certainly won’t ever be guest hosts I can tell you that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You want pick up women?  Join a yoga studio.  Good Lord.  Throw tons of leg.  Might be crazy nookie but you'll be fighting it off.  At the studio we go to, they all know I'm married and most of them know my wife but all of them still openly hit on me to the point it's a running joke between the wife and I.  We're constantly playing "Fuck, Marry, Date."  To my point, I'd fuck/date them all but wouldn't marry a one.  Too crazy.

If you're not a complete social degenerate, it's incredibly easy to meet women.  It's why I don't understand these incel types.  The wife and I are on par with each as far as attractiveness and we both know that if she got hit by a bus, I'd be in business.  If I got hit by a bus, she'd dating complete spares.

Edited by Aqua Buddha
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

You want pick up women?  Join a yoga studio.  Good Lord.  Throw tons of leg.  Might be crazy nookie but you'll be fighting it off.

If you're not a complete social degenerate, it's incredibly easy to meet women.  It's why I don't understand these incel types.

It seems like you do understand it, actually.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I mean I think this entire conversation is way overblown but there are some cringe/misogynistic elements to both of these posts. You can make the exact same posts about a bunch of unremarkable men who expect a mother, both for children and themselves, who also brings in a full time income and keeps up her appearance.

Misogyny…okay

You can point out that men absolutely can be guilty of the same thing I posted and that’s true, but that’s when talking about marriage not sex. Most men on a dry spell would fuck a USA 3 just as a slump buster. Men and women just aren’t wired the same when it comes to sex.

Most average looking guys aren’t going to outkick their coverage with a one night stand on a dating app. It’s not uncommon for a 5-7 women to sleep with a 8-10 man, but it is rare for the inverse to occur.

Men are a lot more likely to look past a flaw and sleep with a flawed woman and than woman is to sleep with a flawed man. Alcohol, hormones, and adrenaline helped level the playing field when in person, but when you’re just swiping left and right from your phone it’s not the same.

This is a complicated issue. Technology has made so many things better and has enabled people to have connections without ever meeting in person, but a consequence of that lack of in person community has reduced sexual opportunities.

Both sides have ownership in the way this is shaking out, but this thread was about passport bros and why they are choosing to go abroad and not the other way around. The topic by itself has misogynistic undertones so you’re going to have some cringe factor if you want an honest discussion.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lol. I guaranfuckingtee you if we both walked into a bar I would go home with a hotter woman than you while I’m wearing my khaki chinos, cheap black tshirt, black pumas, and $17 silver chain from Amazon. That combo and its variations are lethal for me. It’s all about your physical appearance, the vibe you give off, and most importantly if you stand out from the crowd or not. But yeah keep trying to attract women with your flashy clothes and expensive watches. Won’t hide your lack of game.

I wear no chain.  I wear no watches.  I wear no cheap black shirt.  I wear no J’s.   
I’d drive down to the border just to take a bet that I could walk into the bar with you with a pair of pants, some Cole Haans, a golf shirt w/matching belt and a half ass pair of sunglasses, a decent shave and a 2 week old hair cut and you’d be getting laughed at trying to talk to the girls that I could pull.  But I’m married with 2 kids under 3 and I don’t do shot like that, even though I absolutely know I could because the shit still happens when I’m not tying to run game.    But then again, I’m probably not looking to hook up with the girls that want to be run through by a yankee hat and chain wearing dude.    So, as I said, you can have them all.   

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There’s some real incel vibes in here. Anyway, a few thoughts from my experiences living places ranging from “rough” to “really nice places but Americans are still interesting” for about 15 years. I am married and haven’t been trolling favelas or night-clubs for desperate barflies, so most of this comes from observation and talking to friends who are professionals/aspiring professional people. And a few unsolicited, unsubtle approaches from said professional-type friends and acquaintances. 

When talking to friends’ wives or girlfriends and a few women— the interest in Americans is NOT your passport and the “take me to your cul-de-sac” paradise.

You know what comes up often?  The way American men treat women and their families (some of this is from movies and they are also only meeting educated, expat type Americans).  That Americans can talk to women without either condescending or blatantly hitting on them, and when they do flirt it’s not crude or heavy handed. American husbands spend less time out drinking, they play with kids, help at home, and make decisions jointly.  They shower and take care of themselves. 

American bosses treat women in the workplace respectfully, don’t tolerate harassment, encourage them to speak. A lot of this applies to the overseas English as well. The word “gentleman” comes up, but this is not doofus, fedora wearing m’lady shit. It’s “behave like women are your equal.”

So that’s what these dipshits need to know. That the long effort of getting men to act like decent humans led by feminists is what actually makes you attractive. It’s not your game or your passport. 

Also, the phenomenon of dudes who are losers back home is well known, they’re mocked, and they are all just paying for play one way or another. There’s no hiding that. 

So they’re hating this influx of losers. 

59 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So they’re hating this influx of losers. 

I don’t think it’s an influx, it’s just now on TikTok.  The “digital nomad” is just an expat without a contract, but if your income is higher than average, you will have an easier time. News at 11, good looking, wealthier people get dates easier than average uggos. Damn, who unlocked this cheat code to dating success? 

I liked your long post about women having options now beyond secretary/nurse/school teacher. And what incels need to get their minds around is that they aren’t competing with other dudes for a single woman’s affections. 

They’re competing with HER, and if she’d rather be alone than be with you, then work on yourself and ask if you’d prefer being with you than being alone. 

If all you’re bringing is blue balls and emotional neediness then guess what— yes, she can find a guy who has that, but is better looking than you for some fun. So why are you entitled to her? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There’s some real incel vibes in here. Anyway, a few thoughts from my experiences living places ranging from “rough” to “really nice places but Americans are still interesting” for about 15 years. I am married and haven’t been trolling favelas or night-clubs for desperate barflies, so most of this comes from observation and talking to friends who are professionals/aspiring professional people. And a few unsolicited, unsubtle approaches from said professional-type friends and acquaintances. 

When talking to friends’ wives or girlfriends and a few women— the interest in Americans is NOT your passport and the “take me to your cul-de-sac” paradise.

You know what comes up often?  The way American men treat women and their families (some of this is from movies and they are also only meeting educated, expat type Americans).  That Americans can talk to women without either condescending or blatantly hitting on them, and when they do flirt it’s not crude or heavy handed. American husbands spend less time out drinking, they play with kids, help at home, and make decisions jointly.  They shower and take care of themselves. 

American bosses treat women in the workplace respectfully, don’t tolerate harassment, encourage them to speak. A lot of this applies to the overseas English as well. The word “gentleman” comes up, but this is not doofus, fedora wearing m’lady shit. It’s “behave like women are your equal.”

So that’s what these dipshits need to know. That the long effort of getting men to act like decent humans led by feminists is what actually makes you attractive. It’s not your game or your passport. 

Also, the phenomenon of dudes who are losers back home is well known, they’re mocked, and they are all just paying for play one way or another. There’s no hiding that. 

Most of this checks out and would play to what my thought process is. It’s not all money or passport, though I’m absolutely sure the money passport thing help of course. But, you still need to be selective and intelligent about who you are looking to partner with, heavy emphasis on the partner part.  And if you are going to make it work you need a partner. And if you are in a partnership you absolutely have to do what it takes to be a good partner to your spouse or it cannot work over a long time period. 

I’m sure being treated like an equal and a human being is incredibly important beyond the money to any decent woman you are going to make life work with. Had a guy at law school who went the Asian route (he’d met her over there so not a mail order bride exactly, even if that’s what everyone said. She cleaned his shirts, ironed and starched them, packed him lunch every day etc. 

When he was done with school the rumor was she sent out like 1,000 cover letters and applications on his behalf. She was decent looking and he was a total nerd. people made fun of him incessantly about his choice of a wife. 

Thing is- I never did and thought it was a really good match. He ended up with someone taking care of him, helping him out, that was way better looking than he was. But I saw him with her. He loved her. He treated her like his partner. He was nice to her. He was respectful. He doted kn her. Asked her what she thought about stuff. She loved him too. They both gave each other stuff that they needed and wanted and there was respect there. Did his birth advantage make it better/easier for him to find a quality woman?  Sure!  But why is that a bad thing that he should be mocked about? It was a logical decision for him. Can’t find what you are looking for in one dating pool go and fish for what you want in another one. 

I’m sure there are plenty of people that make it work that’s a blessing to both parties. I’m sure there are plenty of people who also go down there thinking it’s a life hack where they can get get get without giving in any way and it’s a miserable failure. Im also sure if you marry the hottest Russian or Ukrainian princess type they can be every bit as demanding and shallow and vapid as the worst America can mint. I’d never advise against crossing borders if somebody asked and was ready to do it, but that’s not some magical solution to whatever problem you have here- the stuff that’s required to make a successful marriage here will be the same stuff that’s required there. To think otherwise is dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Most of this checks out and would play to what my thought process is. It’s not all money or passport, though I’m absolutely sure the money passport thing help of course. But, you still need to be selective and intelligent about who you are looking to partner with, heavy emphasis on the partner part.  And if you are going to make it work you need a partner. And if you are in a partnership you absolutely have to do what it takes to be a good partner to your spouse or it cannot work over a long time period. 

I’m sure being treated like an equal and a human being is incredibly important beyond the money to any decent woman you are going to make life work with. Had a guy at law school who went the Asian route (he’d met her over there so not a mail order bride exactly, even if that’s what everyone said. She cleaned his shirts, ironed and starched them, packed him lunch every day etc. 

When he was done with school the rumor was she sent out like 1,000 cover letters and applications on his behalf. She was decent looking and he was a total nerd. people made fun of him incessantly about his choice of a wife. 

Thing is- I never did and thought it was a really good match. He ended up with someone taking care of him, helping him out, that was way better looking than he was. But I saw him with her. He loved her. He treated her like his partner. He was nice to her. He was respectful. He doted kn her. Asked her what she thought about stuff. She loved him too. They both gave each other stuff that they needed and wanted and there was respect there. Did his birth advantage make it better/easier for him to find a quality woman?  Sure!  But why is that a bad thing that he should be mocked about? It was a logical decision for him. Can’t find what you are looking for in one dating pool go and fish for what you want in another one. 

I’m sure there are plenty of people that make it work that’s a blessing to both parties. I’m sure there are plenty of people who also go down there thinking it’s a life hack where they can get get get without giving in any way and it’s a miserable failure. Im also sure if you marry the hottest Russian or Ukrainian princess type they can be every bit as demanding and shallow and vapid as the worst America can mint. I’d never advise against crossing borders if somebody asked and was ready to do it, but that’s not some magical solution to whatever problem you have here- the stuff that’s required to make a successful marriage here will be the same stuff that’s required there. To think otherwise is dumb. 

Russian princess is either plotting her exit or your death

• Haha 1

I've been married for longer than I can remember, but here's my take on a lot of this:

The 80/20 stat are matches from dating apps.  Which has little to do with overall sex or dating.  I can't remember if that particular stat comes from OK Cupid or Tinder.  In general, dating apps suck for men who are average-to-below and ugly women, but that's an incredibly small slice of the pie.

From personal experience, "game" or lack thereof has little to do with picking a woman up.  Women are receptive to men they find physically attractive regardless.  As much as the stammering, awkward male trying to talk to a woman is a trope in popular media, you usually find the opposite to be more true.  Women absolutely swoon when attractive man initiates with them.

Edited by JBJ