I'm not dead yet !

Wally Fairway

Holey Shit!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/13/americas/ecuador-woman-alive-in-coffin-scli-intl/index.html

A 76-year-old woman who was declared dead at a hospital in Ecuador was found to be alive and knocking on her coffin during her own wake in the city of Babahoyo.

“I lifted up the coffin, and her heart was pounding, and her left hand was hitting the coffin… We called 911 to bring her here to the hospital,” her son Gilberto Barbera said in a video posted on social media.

In the video, people could be seen waiting and supporting Montoya as emergency services arrived at the scene, taking the 76-year-old woman back to the hospital.

Nothing new

Fear of being buried alive

As early as the 14th century, there are accounts of specific people being buried alive. While likely apocryphal, when his tomb was opened, the body of philosopher John Duns Scotus of the High Middle Ages was reportedly found outside of his coffin, his hands torn up in a way that suggests he had once tried to free himself.

On 6/13/2023 at 3:34 PM, Pods said:

giphy.gif

I have this theory, still unproven/untested, that if you were able  to pipe this music into a  coffin on repeat for "eternity", 95% of corpses would reanimate just to escape this shit. 

• Haha 1