2023 College World Series

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, cmontexas said:

I love when I turn in a game and its in a commercial and I just want to see the score but espn wants you to sit through their teh epic montage.

Also, its 3-1 in the 3rd inning. Some bitchassed posters in this thread 

3-2 now 

Happy?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

I love when I turn in a game and its in a commercial and I just want to see the score but espn wants you to sit through their teh epic montage.

Also, its 3-1 in the 3rd inning. Some bitchassed posters in this thread 

Well a lot of us watched Floriduh limpdick through yesterday.  And until just now, looked like more of the same, with worse pitching.

Caglionne needs to get away from the jactani nickname (and probably 2 way altogether) because morons like Helo in love with being different and having alternative opinions sees him strike out one time and starts screaming about how HES NOT AS GOOD AS LITERALLY THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER IN HUMAN HISTORY

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well a lot of us watched Floriduh limpdick through yesterday.  And until just now, looked like more of the same, with worse pitching.

Florida would have won yesterday Tanks didnt homer off the lefty (who had just gotten Crews out easily)