What's happening in Iran?

Parliament

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Good.  Burn that motherfucking place down.  We picked the wrong horse back in the 50's.  We have more in common with their young people than any other country in that region.

That's a revolution we should get behind.

I hear there’s a whole other forum that agrees.  

3 hours ago, The Dog said:

Fuck ya! It’s hard for me to watch this. Knowing they will just get destroyed. By birth: Lebanese, Jewish, Irish and English. I often wonder what girls today would have as their lives if men were not in charge of them. They will just get smote down. And it sucks to watch. We did this with Cuba.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Fuck ya! It’s hard for me to watch this. Knowing they will just get destroyed. By birth: Lebanese, Jewish, Irish and English. I often wonder what girls today would have as their lives if men were not in charge of them. They will just get smote down. And it sucks to watch. We did this with Cuba.

Well then let me tell you something my  Lebbo-Jewbroad-Mic-Pommy friend…….Johnny Fontaine never gets that part!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

By birth: Lebanese, Jewish, Irish and English. I often wonder what girls today would have as their lives if men were not in charge of them. They will just get smote down. And it sucks to watch. We did this with Cuba.

By posting history, I think you might have the dominant Irish gene.

• Haha 7

On 9/20/2022 at 2:35 PM, MillerEP said:

Protests are spreading all over Iran, over the death of a young woman who was beat to death by the morality police for not wearing a Hijab:

*correctly.

She was wearing the hijab, but apparently allowed a few strands of hair to show or something.

• Hook 'Em 2

Not for the faint of heart. Images of those killed, and a few of the events. The size of the funerals is pretty staggering. Thread starts off pretty calm, but more and more are adding to it. She was a big poster during the last protests and has a solid following. Started as a tribute, others said fuck that, lets show reality. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

17 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I absolutely hope Iran can help themselves here. I'm extremely skeptical of any claim that they might. The more you want something to happen, the more careful you have to be of letting wishful thinking color your thinking.

Or have a situation like Egypt where another group of cunts took control amidst the unrest.

• Hook 'Em 4

Shame those rumors on social media about a coup in China are fake, would be nice to get the Chinese revved up just as things in Iran are ramping up.

It is hard as hell to get decent info out of Iran because internet is spotty, which means videos are getting out a few days after they are taken, but a lot of analysts are claiming that things have ramped up over the past 2-3 days,

if those videos that are claimed to be of Tehran are within the last 24 hours, I don’t see how the military doesn’t get involved.  

• Hook 'Em 1