Tell me about ou

Texas007

This has the potential of being my favorite OU season of all time. Not only did they lose Lincoln Riley to another school and two star quarterbacks to the transfer portal but their new head coach is trying to fire up the fan base with imagery of deep throating and midnight anal sex. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, quigley said:

Says a dude who's team is coached by a guy who watches OAN

Lol, he learned a lesson there I think, hasn't mentioned anything remotely political since. He's always been pretty keen with media, that was a huge misstep, and I think he's passed it. I also wasn't criticizing necessarily, Gundy is pure country, in mostly fun ways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Lol, he learned a lesson there I think, hasn't mentioned anything remotely political since. He's always been pretty keen with media, that was a huge misstep, and I think he's passed it. I also wasn't criticizing necessarily, Gundy is pure country, in mostly fun ways.

I think Venables and Gundy share a lot. They are both excellent, process-driven football coaches who've maximized success that their positions have allowed. Their players mostly have glowing things to say about them. They've also shown themselves to have reactionary social views and have committed some ridiculous faux pas. The OK media has allowed them to get away with it for a number of reasons.

There's nothing wrong with being country. I'm country. But being country doesn't explain these coaches social views or podium performances.

Edited by quigley

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

So he attended OU so he doesn’t feel so bad about wanting to bang his cousin?

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Don't you know the lyrics to the OU fight song: "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, I fuck my cousin and my sister...."

dontcarehadsex.gif

18 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I was a year behind him in HS, I never heard him say more than 2-3 words. I don't buy this story for a minute. 

If his story isn't pretty near the entire truth, it's going to piss off some guys in that locker room (rightly so) and they're going to get the truth out.  My guess is that it's essentially the truth of what happened.