Tell me about ou

Texas007

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I believe people can change. 

But some lines can't be uncrossed. 

You break a woman's face and I will never believe that you've become a good or even a decent person, ever.  You ain't wired right and it ain't fixable.  

Fuck Joe Mixon and fuck ou, now and forever.  

Amen.

Redemption stories also usually follow after facing true repercussions. He basically got a redshirt year and videos were all over of him participating in team functions where he wasn't supposed to be attending. He's never truly taken accountability for what he did, just a letter that was written for him, and even that wasn't even an apology. Even now he refers to it as his "tribulations." Fuck him, I agree some bells just can't be unrung.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Pretty sure it's illegal now in Oklahoma to read Huck Finn, so at least we're consistent.

38 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

Fixed it for you. 

can-tsetthemuplikethat.jpg

All kidding aside, I would like to see Sleazeball College Football Family Feud between the Gundys and the Pelinis to raise money for The Human Fund or some other deserving charity. 

Edited by JFKFC

I cannot believe the ends you people jump to on here.   The tweet never mentions the actual word.  In fact, I think they want us all to believe it is that word.   In reality, he used the phrase "Stoops eats bags o'dicks".  There is just no coming back from that in Norman.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Lol, Venables undermining Cale's "story." Said it multiple times. Fuck him and fuck that whole program. Half the fanbase will now turn on Venables for being "woke." Is a complete implosion too much to ask here?

Fingers crossed. image.gif.176a373753e07887266e4884b5dab28d.gif

Edited by Chili dog

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Lol, Venables undermining Cale's "story." Said it multiple times. Fuck him and fuck that whole program. Half the fanbase will now turn on Venables for being "woke." Is a complete implosion too much to ask here?

Venables: "Damn it, Cale...how many times did I have to tell you it's only ok to say it when it's just white people in the room?"

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Other than a highly scientific term I’m not familiar with or industry-specific jargon, you can put just about any English word in front of me, and in a millisecond, my brain can discern context and appropriateness. Gundy may be everything Mixon says he is, but he’s still apparently dumb enough to say read a slur… perhaps the most infamous slur… out loud. I don’t know how you don’t stop yourself, but then again, I don’t know how one chooses to be a Sooner, either. (Sorry, ChiTown.)

gofuckyourself-go.gif

11 hours ago, Sandman said:

After thinking about it, the real story is probably much worse. As in, not an "accidentally read that word out loud" but more like he used it around the wrong guy. Remember Larry Cochelle, their old baseball coach?

Holy shit, forgot about this clown:

image.thumb.png.6ae8223ec5c73bafd490452a4fe9d20d.png

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

My first live Texas-OU experience was in 1991 when Shane Dronett, Tommy Jeter, James Payton and Bo Robinson completely skull-fucked Cale and OU’s offensive line at the Cotton Bowl.

My second. But please put some respeck on my Clear Creek homeboy James PATTON’s name.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Holy shit, forgot about this clown:

image.thumb.png.6ae8223ec5c73bafd490452a4fe9d20d.png

Clearly, that use of the word should have gotten Cochelle fired. But in today's market, if you were anybody of consequence (maybe you are), you should be fired and castigated for merely posting the word in the context that you did.

36 minutes ago, po elvis said:

Clearly, that use of the word should have gotten Cochelle fired. But in today's market, if you were anybody of consequence (maybe you are), you should be fired and castigated for merely posting the word in the context that you did.

Be sure to report him and let us know when the cancel police show up.