Tell me about ou

Texas007

12 hours ago, po elvis said:

Clearly, that use of the word should have gotten Cochelle fired. But in today's market, if you were anybody of consequence (maybe you are), you should be fired and castigated for merely posting the word in the context that you did.

I can't believe that you quoted The Word exactly like Beau Vine did.  I'm fairly certain that your post constitutes a federal hate crime and I have reported it to the relevant authorities for confirmation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

That was really funny to watch. This person is a media professional?

They gave him a radio spot a few years ago and it was terrible. He's created a persona that he has to say everything really loudly and over the top, constantly, nonstop, and to put out weird "hot takes." It didn't last long. I looked him up then and he was just a youtube guy and it looks like he's back to youtube only.

55 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I looked him up then and he was just a youtube guy and it looks like he's back to youtube only.

RJ now has a national gig with Foxsports called "The #1 Ranked Show with RJ Young" so all of his videos and podcasts are marketed nationally by FOX.  

Recent video on B12 Preview

"Welcome to the No. 1 Ranked Show! Each week, FOX College Football Analyst RJ Young sits down with coaches, players & legends of the game for a unique conversation about all things college football & recruiting. In season, RJ shares his perspective on the top storylines from Saturday plus instant reactions to the College Football Playoff rankings."

https://www.foxsports.com/shows/the-no-1-ranked-show-with-rj-young

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Well damn. He still sucks, but a lot of national talking heads are terrible, so maybe I'm just an asshole.

Don't feel bad, FOX is bringing Urban back, previously had Bob Stoops, and still employs Skip Bayless -Shannon Sharpe and Manny Acho.  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trojan Man said:

I was banned from commenting on The Athletic a few months ago because I called an OU fan a fucking dumbass for insisting Muschamp 2.0 would be an improvement over Riley.  The jilted ex-girlfriends have been flooding the comments sections of every USC article on that site ever since they lost Riley and I finally got fed up with it.  Anyways, I Googled "college football message board where I can call OU fans fucking dumbasses without getting banned" and it led me here.

That's one of the coolest stories I've ever heard.  You're gonna fit in really well.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Trojan Man said:

I was banned from commenting on The Athletic a few months ago because I called an OU fan a fucking dumbass for insisting Muschamp 2.0 would be an improvement over Riley.  The jilted ex-girlfriends have been flooding the comments sections of every USC article on that site ever since they lost Riley and I finally got fed up with it.  Anyways, I Googled "college football message board where I can call OU fans fucking dumbasses without getting banned" and it led me here.

Welcome aboard. You’re among friends. 

I ask each of you to join me by going to Change.org and sign the "re-hire Cale Gundy" petition. The more distracted they are during practice, the better it's going to be come football season. Let's give them the gift of a wasted day or two dealing with this crap. Remember, "When your enemy is in the middle of making a mistake, don't interrupt them", and perhaps in this case they need just a little added fuel on the fire.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Trojan Man said:

This is one of, if not the best boards around. I used the lurk on the old Shag board, the place was comedy gold.

Go through some old threads to get a feel for the posters. They are a very knowledgeable bunch of assholes. Even the bruin, sbbruin, is a good guy, poor choice of school notwithstanding. Just remember we are guests here and it’s all good. ✌️

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Trojan Man said:

Welcome brother! Thanks for this!

reggie-bush-usc-oklahoma-vaultjpg.jpg

And a HUGE thanks for this!

usc-vs-texas-getty-ftr_x1jwk34ksnlx1cpkd

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/8/2022 at 7:08 PM, Beau Vine said:

Holy shit, forgot about this clown:

image.thumb.png.6ae8223ec5c73bafd490452a4fe9d20d.png

Now that. That’s the kind of racism I remember as a kid.

Racist compliments. Ahhh. The 90’s. I mean it was out of place by the mid 2000’s, yes. But I may have heard that exact same complement about X player every Thanksgiving when X player was profiled during a football game.

That brings me back.

11 hours ago, Trojan Man said:

You can call them much worse things than a fucking dumbass.

11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That's one of the coolest stories I've ever heard.  You're gonna fit in really well.  

Test it out with this guy.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, USC_TMB said:

This is one of, if not the best boards around. I used the lurk on the old Shag board, the place was comedy gold.

Go through some old threads to get a feel for the posters. They are a very knowledgeable bunch of assholes. Even the bruin, sbbruin, is a good guy, poor choice of school notwithstanding. Just remember we are guests here and it’s all good. ✌️

bro i just joined because this is one of the funniest threads that i've read in my life. and i'm old af too. just classic. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, uscguythinksousuckstoo said:

bro i just joined because this is one of the funniest threads that i've read in my life. and i'm old af too. just classic. 

Oh damn, this thread is just the tip of the iceberg of funny. Just wait til OU/TX hate week (aka surly Hatemas). I always enjoy that time of year around here, among dozens of other forms of hilarity. Check the aggy thread too, I bet many of you don't know the depths of how absurd that place truly is. I'm from Texas and have always hated those clowns so it is relevant to my interests. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

I, for one, welcome likeminded USC posters who enjoy uncensored board content and a good ol' fashioned OU hatebang (written, of course) from time to time. 

I've always thought USC and Texas had a lot in common, both the good and the bad.  I wish the Pac 16 happened back in 2010.  A 3rd super conference would be healthier for the sport and playing Texas regularly would be very fun.  The 2017 Texas game was the best post-Carroll atmosphere the Coliseum has had, or maybe tied with the upset win over top 5 Stanford in 2013 under Coach O.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trojan Man said:

The 2017 Texas game was the best post-Carroll atmosphere the Coliseum has had, or maybe tied with the upset win over top 5 Stanford in 2013 under Coach O.

That's cool and all, but I have no idea what game you're referring to. There was one in 2018 that was pretty great.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Oh damn, this thread is just the tip of the iceberg of funny. Just wait til OU/TX hate week (aka surly Hatemas). I always enjoy that time of year around here, among dozens of other forms of hilarity. Check the aggy thread too, I bet many of you don't know the depths of how absurd that place truly is. I'm from Texas and have always hated those clowns so it is relevant to my interests. 

IN.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trojan Man said:

I've always thought USC and Texas had a lot in common, both the good and the bad.  I wish the Pac 16 happened back in 2010.  A 3rd super conference would be healthier for the sport and playing Texas regularly would be very fun.  The 2017 Texas game was the best post-Carroll atmosphere the Coliseum has had, or maybe tied with the upset win over top 5 Stanford in 2013 under Coach O.

yah bro let's just not talk about the past. i was there in 2006 in that fateful fucking end zone. my ptsd was dormant until your post....thanks bunches

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

that's awesome that the new guy is articulate

Very solid microaggression toward your young black replacement coach in the wake of firing the previous WR coach for dropping N-bombs. WTF?

With Oklahoma's luck, Venables will probably turn out to be the next Nick Saban but holy shit he gives off a less competent, more meathead, Gary Gibbs vibe.

4 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Very solid microaggression toward your young black replacement coach in the wake of firing the previous WR coach for dropping N-bombs. WTF?

With Oklahoma's luck, Venables will probably turn out to be the next Nick Saban but holy shit he gives off a less competent, more meathead, Gary Gibbs vibe.

It continues to amuse me that the OU hive mind basically ran Venables out of town in favor of Visor McDickgobbler's brother, but now all of a sudden he is like a combination of Knute Rockne, Nick Saban and Bill Belichick before he has ever coached a single game as a head coach.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I’m praying he’s the start of the slide that they desperately deserve.