Hey Steel Shank!

On 10/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

Saw this on Facebook my lord why didn’t we think of this

image.thumb.png.fff35d78dd4f398b56b0a2594567d97e.png

On 4/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, Steel Shank said:

Ran across a pic of an old friend today. Spieth should serve this at next year's Master's dinner.

IMG_8974.thumb.JPG.959a474d570c12e10bca982d7f4e9730.JPG

There's also a mac-n-cheese version floating around on this thread somewhere, or I just dreamt it.

Edited by Steel Shank

On 10/22/2021 at 6:17 PM, gaspar said:

Couple of entries...first is a cheesesteak, but I should have sliced the meat thinner. I used flank steak and provolone (veggies are at the bottom)

IMG_6911.thumb.JPG.76c761cb8e5890da38f0301765511f6e.JPG

Next is an Argentinian onion pizza called "fugazza"...no tomato sauce, plenty of cheese and sweet onions. Made the dough from scratch and turned out crispy.

IMG_6895.thumb.JPG.55b37717a47102d0be85c6a03347ec34.JPG

I think you've got the wrong thread, buddy. 

5 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Pre-golf taco: leftover taco neat, leftover Rotel, leftover black beans, sons unfinished scrambled eggs (plus one mire egg), Jaimie’sSpanish Village hot sauce, Ricardo’s tortilla.
6ef24a131f14b02dec9685d7b964d1c8.jpg

What did you shoot? How long did it take to play the round? Did the pay the cart girl for your Bud Light by laying some pipe?

5 hours ago, South Austin said:

This really is one of the true Rembrandts of this thread.  And by that I means it looks disgusting.  Well done.

I'll admit, I hesitated before I went for it, but it ate just fine. Fortunately I saved the container of dipping sauce which really tied it together.

I am glad you brought up art. Sometimes you look at art that is considered a masterpiece and think, I could do that. Its not if you could do it, its that you were the first to do it...and I may be the first who had a microwaved mall spring roll wrapped up in a frozen biscuit. 

Edited by LW Goatman
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Had a lone turkey burger in the back of the freezer, so scrounged the fridge, instant patty melt, with an egg on top since why not 

FB13BD47-18B1-4BBA-9429-D19532346C5D.jpeg

Next time lightly pan fry/griddle the bread after you spread the mayo - the proteins in the mayo give it a great crust. (grilled cheese trick)

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sam Lin said:

Next time lightly pan fry/griddle the bread after you spread the mayo - the proteins in the mayo give it a great crust. (grilled cheese trick)

I actually had already toasted the bread in the skillet with butter/bacon grease I used to brown the turkey patty/onions/egg, but I have done the mayo instead of butter trick before.

58 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

GOD DAMN delicious.  Leftover eggs, hatch queso, whataburger sausage, Chick F. nuggets, and tapatillo.  So amazing, while plated, the food gods sent in a single shaft of light to illuminate and bless this grand creation.  Washed down with three cups of black coffee.

Chick filet breakfast.jpg

Chick filet breakfast2.jpg

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

GOD DAMN delicious.  Leftover eggs, hatch queso, whataburger sausage, Chick F. nuggets, and tapatillo.  So amazing, while plated, the food gods sent in a single shaft of light to illuminate and bless this grand creation.  Washed down with three cups of black coffee.

Chick filet breakfast.jpg

Chick filet breakfast2.jpg

• Haha 1