Hey Steel Shank!

And the neon green sweet relish. Sport peppers. Yellow mustard. Celery salt. Personally I always get a maxwell st Polish with mustard onion sport peppers and kraut. I don’t like a Chicago dog as I don’t understand the tomato or pickle spear. I get mustard relish onion sport peppers

On 7/31/2022 at 5:55 PM, ztejas said:

This intrigues me. 

Screenshot_20220731-175417.thumb.png.2210d7aa0a89b4476b5889b45d3c2522.png

It was good. Although could have used some japs or something with a little kick. Unfortunately, the franks were some cheap shit my wife got on sale. Normally we use them to give the dogs medicine, but since they were about to go bad I made them for dinner. Probably would have been really good with some Nathan's or Hebrew.

15 hours ago, elfenix said:

Neither of those conditions made you use the word "frittata"

In college, a group of my buddies traveled to Houston with me for a football game or whatnot one weekend.  We crashed at my parents' house.  On Sunday, before our departure, my mother made a giant-ass frittata.   None of us had ever seen a frittata, or heard that word.  After she told us what it was, I said "huh.....just looks like a fucked up omelet."  And that's how half a dozen guys well into their 50s now still refer to a frittata whenever one is on offer.  "Oh....a fucked up omelet."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

In college, a group of my buddies traveled to Houston with me for a football game or whatnot one weekend.  We crashed at my parents' house.  On Sunday, before our departure, my mother made a giant-ass frittata.   None of us had ever seen a frittata, or heard that word.  After she told us what it was, I said "huh.....just looks like a fucked up omelet."  And that's how half a dozen guys well into their 50s now still refer to a frittata whenever one is on offer.  "Oh....a fucked up omelet."

there's a decision point while making every omelet as to whether you'll get scrambled eggs instead

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1