Hey Steel Shank!

1 minute ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

No camping stoves? Patio grills?

Weber charcoal burner?

Not a one.  When I got divorced I moved into a condominium community.  They're all detached single-family houses, but the spacing is tight and the community rules don't allow outdoor grills.  So I had to leave my Weber with my ex.

• Rage+1 1

On 1/31/2023 at 4:50 PM, Brisketexan said:

Went back for round 2 as a snack:

bfd5b225a7791fcfda95953dc6c52c86.jpg

Considering your diet, and your general glee in posting about the smells that come out of your asshole on a regular basis, I'm curious to know if your wife was just born without olfactory senses, or if you just burned them to the ground one particularly horrible weekend decades ago? When did she lose her sense of smell, man!

52 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Considering your diet, and your general glee in posting about the smells that come out of your asshole on a regular basis, I'm curious to know if your wife was just born without olfactory senses, or if you just burned them to the ground one particularly horrible weekend decades ago? When did she lose her sense of smell, man!

Oh, she still complains.

And, I mean...I don't eat chili mac on a regular basis.  But hell, healthy grub like a greek salad with extra pepperoncini has a similar effect.  The poor gal can't catch a break.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, she still complains.

And, I mean...I don't eat chili mac on a regular basis.  But hell, healthy grub like a greek salad with extra pepperoncini has a similar effect.  The poor gal can't catch a break.

What noxious cloud would some Hormel Chili Cheese Beer produce from you?

HORMEL Chili Cheese Brew_Media 3

https://www.ktvu.com/news/hormel-unveils-new-chili-cheese-beer-in-time-for-super-bowl

AUSTIN, Minn. - Hormel Chili is adding to this year’s Super Bowl excitement with its first-ever beer: Hormel Chili Cheese Brew. 

Announced on Tuesday, the makers of Hormel teamed up with brewers at Modist Brewing Co. to create an unexpected sip inspired by the famous cheese dip.

"Hormel Chili Cheese Brew is the latest example of Hormel Chili leveling up game day snacks around one of the biggest snacking occasions of the year – the Super Bowl," a spokesperson with Hormel Chili told FOX Television Stations.

So, how can beer taste like chili cheese dip? According to the company, the American lager features Minnesota Pilsner barley malt and flaked corn. With this corn chip-flavored base, Modist Brewing Co. added a mix of savory spices and hints of cheddar cheese powder to bring the flavors of Hormel Chili Cheese Dip to life. 

"Football season is just as much about the game as it is about delicious food and drinks, and the people you enjoy watching the game with," said Jason Hron, Hormel Chili’s brand manager said. "This year we were inspired to bring fans together and create something everyone can agree on – an irresistible sip that unites the best flavors of our famous Hormel Chili Cheese Dip."

According to the company, the 4-pack of beer is currently available on its website and can ship in time to enjoy during Super Bowl parties on Sunday, Feb. 12. 

Last year, the brand gave one fan the chance to win a Hormel Chili Cheese Keg, a gameday appetizer innovation that combined Hormel Chili and cheese inside a fully functioning half-barrel keg. 

Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minnesota is a global branded food company across more than 80 countries worldwide. Modist Brewing Co., based in Minneapolis, opened in April of 2016 aiming to push past traditional brewing to create unconventional beers through experimentation. 

Not a one.  When I got divorced I moved into a condominium community.  They're all detached single-family houses, but the spacing is tight and the community rules don't allow outdoor grills.  So I had to leave my Weber with my ex.

Fascists. No fucking outdoor grills. Do you live in Canada?
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

CSB, in 1988 my wife had a bad car crash and suffered a TBI. As a result, she lost her sense of smell. I have been farting with impunity for the last 30-some years. Her hearing, on the other hand, was enhanced so she still gets to hear them.

1 hour ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

CSB, in 1988 my wife had a bad car crash and suffered a TBI. As a result, she lost her sense of smell. I have been farting with impunity for the last 30-some years. Her hearing, on the other hand, was enhanced so she still gets to hear them.

Thats a solid tradeoff. Farts are objectively funny, it's just the olfactory abuse that you suffer when exposed to someone else's brand thats  the issue. Remove stank from the equation, or at least your ability to pick up on it, and the world becomes a brighter place. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 8:58 AM, Shoxthemonkey said:

Well, I guess that’s better than smelling them but not hearing them. 

3 hours ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Damn. I haven't had braunschweiger in a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

This stuff at HEB is pretty good.  
spacer.png

If HEB is open, I highly recommend it (if not on crackers like above) with a little mustard, some raw onion, and objectionable cheese in between two bread slices.  Good stuff.   Not for the faint of heart.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

This stuff at HEB is pretty good.  

If HEB is open, I highly recommend it (if not on crackers like above) with a little mustard, some raw onion, and objectionable cheese in between two bread slices.  Good stuff.   Not for the faint of heart.

Or those easily offended by serious gas.

Edited by huge
  • Haha 1

A little snack of braunschweiger and pimento cheese on HEB jalapeño saltines. 
D6-A6-ED1-A-3-EF6-47-EA-9-DB1-2-D6149-E9-E75-D.jpg

My old man would eat braunschweiger with hoop cheddar or velveeta cheese, onions, Tabasco, and jalapeños. He eschewed the cracker and used a piece of cheese as the base . With black coffee and a few Camel no filters as accompaniments.
  • Hook 'Em 4