Hey Steel Shank!

10 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Lg Jack and Coke. HEB Deluxe Mac N Cheese with Owens All Natural Breakfast Sausage and peas and carrots (for veggie infusion). Also with Tapatio sauce.

veggie infusion) image.thumb.jpeg.1035dca24237eb21d7909a69a00ecc8d.jpeg

10 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Is that a Swingline? 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Our house covered a sheet pan in yellow triangle tort chips with a scoop of warmed refried on each. Then liberally sprinkle with shredded cheddar and top each with a pickled jap slice. Broil to melt cheese just enough, top with a sprinkling of salt.

And no foil. Ya gotta use your fork and scrape up the cheese crispies once the nachos are gone. That and some of the carbonized flavor on the pan I guess.

59 minutes ago, deft said:

Our house covered a sheet pan in yellow triangle tort chips with a scoop of warmed refried on each. Then liberally sprinkle with shredded cheddar and top each with a pickled jap slice. Broil to melt cheese just enough, top with a sprinkling of salt.

And no foil. Ya gotta use your fork and scrape up the cheese crispies once the nachos are gone. That and some of the carbonized flavor on the pan I guess.

Burnt cheese is one of life's simple pleasures

• Hook 'Em 1

Had a small piece of NY strip left over from the other night, so I sliced it up thin and did a quick pan-fry in some butter.  Salt and pepper on bread with some more butter.  Keep trying to recreate "steakumms" sandwiches from when I was a kid.  Did not disappoint...  (Yes, I'm a slob and there's pepper everywhere...dgaf...I was hungry.)  :)image.thumb.jpeg.3924a722ccd6841b6450687515c0e497.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, baboso said:

Old Corelle plates not going away.

I hope they never do.  I'm not sure who ended up with my grandparents old ones, but I was the closest grandchild by a solid half hour, and was more involved than my sibling or cousins in helping clean their place and wrap up affairs after my grandpa died.  Missed opportunity on my end, for sure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, morehornsepower said:

Had a small piece of NY strip left over from the other night, so I sliced it up thin and did a quick pan-fry in some butter.  Salt and pepper on bread with some more butter.  Keep trying to recreate "steakumms" sandwiches from when I was a kid.  Did not disappoint...  (Yes, I'm a slob and there's pepper everywhere...dgaf...I was hungry.)  :)image.thumb.jpeg.3924a722ccd6841b6450687515c0e497.jpeg

I'd throw some A1 on that bitch.

• Hook 'Em 2

My kid my photographed her breffiss this AM. Yeah, that’s canned whipped cream. Diced her own berries, too. We don’t let her use the stove unsupervised yet, but the day I come downstairs to hear bacon sizzling will be a proud day.

9e1523c74ae9cf42374f2dc4e7697bcc.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

sauce gets distributed into every bite rather than collecting at the top, no risk of ripping the taco in half, don't have to turn my head sideways to eat it

the box of spicy cheesy curly fries was pretty good with a couple sauce packets mixed in.

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

Had a small piece of NY strip left over from the other night, so I sliced it up thin and did a quick pan-fry in some butter.  Salt and pepper on bread with some more butter.  Keep trying to recreate "steakumms" sandwiches from when I was a kid.  Did not disappoint...  (Yes, I'm a slob and there's pepper everywhere...dgaf...I was hungry.)  image.thumb.jpeg.3924a722ccd6841b6450687515c0e497.jpeg

You get an F.

For “Fuckin’ A”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2023 at 2:28 PM, Dutch said:

My kid my photographed her breffiss this AM. Yeah, that’s canned whipped cream. Diced her own berries, too. We don’t let her use the stove unsupervised yet, but the day I come downstairs to hear bacon sizzling will be a proud day.

9e1523c74ae9cf42374f2dc4e7697bcc.jpg

Needs japs.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, baboso said:

Bourbon supply getting low.  That appears to be an empty bottle of Beam and the Woodford Reserve only has a couple of pops left.

1.) That beam bottle is not empty. 
2.) There is a bottle of maker's to the right that could have anywhere from 1-10 pours left in, can't tell because of the label.

image.thumb.png.e62fbd600d6eec735053b4ba832b4cb6.png