Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Not certain the golden triangle thread made it over, so I’m posting here. The last of my Nicks boudain. Sad day but glorious. I’ve also potentially got a lead on one of the cooks that is still making the same recipe but out of his house.

And before I get shit for the plate, My final Nicks deserves the respect of a ceramic

0caa9d40331162dc0c81292515735a20.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JSB said:

Not certain the golden triangle thread made it over, so I’m posting here. The last of my Nicks boudain. Sad day but glorious. I’ve also potentially got a lead on one of the cooks that is still making the same recipe but out of his house.

And before I get shit for the plate, My final Nicks deserves the respect of a ceramic

0caa9d40331162dc0c81292515735a20.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=3463201

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Limit at Minute Maid is four per person per trip.  Now a thinking man would bring a small kid that only eats 1/2 a hot dog at most and get 4 for them as well.

i didn't have a small child to borrow.  i'd have eaten the leftover one my cousin had (he kept saying he was going to eat at least six but only ate two and a half) but he smeared ketchup on it.  lines were a beating too.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:29 AM, Orange&White said:

Bacon cooked to perfection. +

A little too much tomato. -

Paper plate. +

No beer, handgun or weaponry? -

A solid "A-" to "A" effort

negative. you can't score below a A+ with bacon on a paper plate

Edited by pacman

Didn't get pics, but yesterday, we hit Terry's seafood on Airport (they've redone the inside -- nice seating area now).  Iced tea.  Fries and hushpuppies.  To go with the 8 piece leg and thigh order that we shared.  Oh, and some fried corn nuggets, cuz you gotta get your veggies.

3 hours ago, solamente73 said:

Am I doing this right?

29285260137_64ebab883a_z.jpg

late breakfast of eggs with bacon, cheese, onions, bell pepper, japs.  cholula, mgd, .357 mag.

MGD! That's the only beer the kitchen staff would drink at a restaurant I worked at in Chicago. The messican man in the kitchen loved MGD and the white hipsters stuck with the High Life. 

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

MGD! That's the only beer the kitchen staff would drink at a restaurant I worked at in Chicago. The messican man in the kitchen loved MGD and the white hipsters stuck with the High Life. 

That's because it stands for Messicans Getting Drunk

/noracist

5 hours ago, Dewey said:

Light experiment last night, it's time to move it into mass production.e1d135ade718ab6f12a09861ce66cf6f.jpg626162e633c3b3dc1c8733b63de7d030.jpg

Reminds me of when I was playing poker at 3am a few weeks ago, only one awake and drunk as shit.  Poured a bottle of herdez guacamole salsa in a small pan and threw some wings in it and simmered them for a while.  They must have been pretty good cause I ate them all, didn't think to take pics though.