Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On September 4, 2018 at 2:54 PM, ERhine said:

c50eb2757ae0d0ed437fe9fbe942b43c.jpg

Daughter’s dinner last night. Frito chili cheese dog. I feel like I’m raising her right.

Also explained to her the importance of a paper plate when eating something like this.

Understand this is for daughter, but yours had to have rest of chili poured all over it. Gotta have a fork to eat a good homemade chili dog.

On 9/9/2018 at 4:14 PM, Brisketexan said:

Gotta do a little bit of work this afternoon.  Sitting at the kitchen table going through stuff, needed a snack.  Bratwurst in a tortilla, spicy mustard for dipping.  Put the mustard on the plastic sheet that separated the HEB tortillas, because no soak-through, because science.

7b1b551bd9bee2693ffdff4613df2b1f.jpg

Why changing diapers and eatin’ tortillers at the same time ain’t smart.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

FP looks solids, need more info on meatball sliders, in particular the poblano-cheddar part. 

HEB sells ready to cook poblano-cheddar meatballs.  i find them near the italian sausages.  1 lb of meatballs for $4 is the regular price, iirc.  often, they're 25% off because they need to be sold.  snap those suckers up. 

• Like 1

Please explain the phrase "leftover fried chicken".
Is this some sort of improbable scenario where one procures an amount of fried chicken but fails to consume it all at the time of sitting?

Got fried chicken for the boy and me last night. 8 piece. They gave us 11. 4 pieces each was enough last night. With taters and gravy.

Damn, I have some leftover taters and gravy, too. Shoulda had those tonight.