Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

I just tried a case in El Paso. My co-counsel’s husband owns a kick ass grocery store.

Short story, I just bought 6 dozen tamales, 8 packs of fresh tortillas, bolillos, pan de huevo, and some donuts to bring home. Had to move stuff around bags to avoid busting the weight limit on SWA. Pics of grub will follow.

For now, dinner....

8cae9beda265b6a782545fdbeb86c908.jpg

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I just tried a case in El Paso. My co-counsel’s husband owns a kick ass grocery store.

Short story, I just bought 6 dozen tamales, 8 packs of fresh tortillas, bolillos, pan de huevo, and some donuts to bring home. Had to move stuff around bags to avoid busting the weight limit on SWA. Pics of grub will follow.

For now, dinner....

8cae9beda265b6a782545fdbeb86c908.jpg

1) Great beer.

2) the fuck is pan de huevo?  Is that a TexMex thing?  I've never heard of it, and I celebrate the entire mexican catalog. 

So I have a coworker from Bangladesh and he heard me talking about menudo the other day. Evidently those mofos over there make menudo mexican style, but then they strain it from the liquid and fry it in a wok with more chiles and onions and eat it with rice. I had some today and holy shit I never knew this was a thing. I do not have a pic of it but I will get pics from him next time his family makes it. It was awesome

• Like 1

So I have a coworker from Bangladesh and he heard me talking about menudo the other day. Evidently those mofos over there make menudo mexican style, but then they strain it from the liquid and fry it in a wok with more chiles and onions and eat it with rice. I had some today and holy shit I never knew this was a thing. I do not have a pic of it but I will get pics from him next time his family makes it. It was awesome

Would smash.

Had menudo as my pretrial dinner before we started.

Had a gordita de chicharron at lunch today. Again...innards rule.

Had a rough weekend and it was menudo for breakfast all weekend. Did you get it with or without pigs feet? It is a bit messy but I always got to go with pigs feet

They didn’t offer pigs feet at L&J. But my family’s recipe...always with pigs feet. And being the only grandson, I was treated like the messiah. My grandfather used to get the pigs feet as the patriarch, but by the time I was 4, he made sure that the pigs foot went to ME. That’s love, mi amigo.
  • Like 1