Hey Steel Shank!

12 hours ago, mchookem said:

i think this is the right thread for this...

my favorite thing to do with leftover mashed potatoes is potato pancakes.

but in the middle of cooking them inspiration struck... pulled out my tiny dash and switched to potato waffles! even better 🤤 

i'm toying with smooshing up the remaining pancakes and re-doing them in the dash 😄 

20221128_200308.jpg

When we have my little nieces we do brownie batter in a waffle maker. The girls love it. They can individualize their dessert a little bit. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

I’ll try to grab a pic next time, but was doing the ever so classic jalapeño sausage in a tortilla the other day and got to thinking about a different way to incorporate cheese. Usually I just sprinkle it in the pan warmed tortilla before adding in the sausage.

This time I made a cheese quesadilla and folded it over the sausage for the “shell”. It was magical. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/27/2022 at 7:09 PM, deft said:

Putting up the tree and needed a snack. A touch of class and a touch of shank. Here’s to the 2023 aggy coaster already clicking up the tracks!

739e2c79e80c7aa8fa3a73f9b1cbdd46.jpg
3e7ddc810e7b54558cb92c1f7c2977d9.jpg

Yeah those are wool socks…..and I’m wearing gym shorts.

I like this.

I like everything about this. 

The boy made some concoction with fava beans yesterday…he ate a lot. He was pretty proud of his culinary achievement. But I wake up to these texts:

Well it’s also worth noting that eating that much fava bean does wonders for your gastrointestinal system

Thank god I’m alone in my room because I’ve been making Verdun look like a nice breezy day

• Haha 2