Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

This could go in the shit HEB makes thread.  Yesterday I had some leftover grilled pork tenderloin (HEB) from this weekend.  Combined with some HEB spicy garlic dill pickle, HEB spicy brown mustard, some bread from the bakery and cheddar and jack cheese (under the pork).  Grilled it up nice and hot.

san.jpg

san1.jpg

Lays BBQ chips not shown.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, deft said:

A steel shank cubano.

That’s what I was aiming for, but I was hamless.  Those premarinaded pork loins are excellent btw.   Grilled direct with the lid closed about 7 minutes on one side, 6 on the other, then moved off the fire and pulled just shy of 140.  Still slightly pink in the middle but tender as Mack Brown’s bottom.  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

I don't know if this will meet approval, but I figured I'd go ahead and give it the Clark Grizwald "I'm going for it Honey" and post it anyway.

Red Snapper throats from the meat haul before the season ended, grilled with Old Bay, butter and lemon. 

Meeler Lites.

Rusty Snapper rig.

Sidearm.

Did not taste like chicken.

imgur

20181201-002401.jpg

I call this Stewloaf. Leftover chopped up meat loaf with tomato and brown gravy, brussel sprouts and green bean side orders included, simmered down and reduced with heavy whipping cream, olive oil, butter, and sriracha.

Good for clogging arteries or drowning crippling depression - especially on a cold November evening (as it was).

2 hours ago, Shaddie said:

The best part of the fish that usually gets chunked. 

I like cheek meat from just about any animal and dammit if Al's post doesn't check all the right boxes, but that image impels a Rorschach-like impulse in me that just says, "ew."

Probably tasted awesome, though.

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

vic's facebook friends food thread is over thataway

Apologies - I plead ignorance. 

I now realize this is a tortilla/sandwich/chili based thread. I will treat it as such in the future. 

I will now flog myself while looking at a picture of Paula Dean. 

• Like 1

This was my favorite thread on the other site. I have never had the guts to post anything here until now.

My humble submission is chilaquiles made from last night's leftovers of a chicken concoction inspired by chicken tinga.

It slammed and went hard. Tonight I will make enchiladas with said chicken concoction. c29430c59774e3b9f374ad790fda7820.jpgf7e9924b70c016a688e83a71dd0e2201.jpg11af7e90d006c1524301e21c0c075253.jpg

• Like 5

This was my favorite thread on the other site. I have never had the guts to post anything here until now.

My humble submission is chilaquiles made from last night's leftovers of a chicken concoction inspired by chicken tinga.

It slammed and went hard. Tonight I will make enchiladas with said chicken concoction. c29430c59774e3b9f374ad790fda7820.jpgf7e9924b70c016a688e83a71dd0e2201.jpg11af7e90d006c1524301e21c0c075253.jpg

Looks good but needs a hot dog
  • Like 1

long time lurker, first time poster on this thread. big fan. 

my entry: toasted white bread, thin layer of thousand island, thick slices of medium cheddar, shredded smoked turkey, jalapeno cheddar sausage, couple strips of bacon, few slices of avocado for ambiance, fried egg, with yellowbird habanero sauce to top it off with a kick

47153458_10112554067949070_6536837278440

48374171_10112554067689590_8135878509257 

• Like 2