Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

The dollops of hot sauce appear almost lovingly applied with the hand of a true artisan.  And I'd haz disappoint if any of that slab of butter in the background didn't make it onto the biscuit prior to assembly.

Oh, and watch out for metal fragments...

Edited by Dutch

That whole naoch plate smacks of a lot of effort though.  Individually constructed naoches is pretty high fallutin.

I believe we had a lengthy debate about individual construction vs “piled on” naoch on TOS. I believe the conclusion was that Kevin Morgan likes neither individual construction naoch or piled on naoch. It was determined that he likes scat instead, allegedly.
  • Like 1

That whole naoch plate smacks of a lot of effort though.  Individually constructed naoches is pretty high fallutin.
That's fair. The High Life in the pic was only my 2nd alcoholic drink of the evening. Normally when I make the naoch I'm more than 8 drinks in and the effort is much more lacking.

That being said, individual naoches are bad ass.
  • Like 2

That's fair. The High Life in the pic was only my 2nd alcoholic drink of the evening. Normally when I make the naoch I'm more than 8 drinks in and the effort is much more lacking.

That being said, individual naoches are bad ass.

I celebrate all naoch.

And Miller High Life. You know...it’s the champagne of beers.
  • Like 1