Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

#TeamPepper. Instead of dealing with a fuckton of pepper packets, I asked the waitress if she could just bring me one of those salad dressing cups about half full. She did.  I tipped well.  0bb10ccb366c77cbbd0c0e991f61ba65.jpg

Hell yeah. I do the same thing with a salad and ranch dressing at the steakhouse. I’ve never had too much black pepper on it.
  • Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Pretty fast and loose with the word "Gourmet". Props for the Kolsch!

Yeah, I've been on a German beer kick recently. The Market Street near me has one of those make your own 6 pack type thing and probably about 15 different German beers. It's been a nice change of pace for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Yeah, I've been on a German beer kick recently. The Market Street near me has one of those make your own 6 pack type thing and probably about 15 different German beers. It's been a nice change of pace for me.

One of the greatest days of my life was getting hammered in Cologne at Fruh near the Cathedral. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Had a couple leftover steak tacos. Pretty legit, Mexican stuff. Diced em up. Threw in some eggs - the leftover salsa I had - some cheddar. Topped with, you guessed it.

20201108_153118.thumb.jpg.0ff0a6620f20fdae79779cf2045e066d.jpg

(ah fuck, excuse the granite countertop)

Edited by ztejas
2 T olive oil
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1