Jim Jordan

Hank Kingsley

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not getting my hopes up. After the latest census, Ohio is losing a seat. Jordan comes from a heavily gerrymandered district. Maybe that will change but I wouldn’t count on it as long as Mike DeWine is governor.

duckdistrict.jpg

https://thebulwark.com/lame-duck-the-end-of-the-most-gerrymandered-district-in-ohio/

We’ll see but I find that pessimism is usually the safe bet. 

They sure like their Sandusky in Ohio. 

Sometimes when I wake up after drinking, I have that wooly-mouth feeling on my teeth.  Like somebody put little business suits on each of my teeth while I was passed out.  Perhaps Jim Jordan uses his evasive suit-jacket to put over his fucked up grill as well.  Or it's entirely likely I am as crazy as he is and none of this is real.  

What the fuck were we talking about again? 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

His teeth. Not that he’s a worthless, traitorous, do-nothing sorry excuse of a congressman who overlooked sexual abuse under his nose as a college wrestling coach. His teeth. That’s what’s important. 

Well, he did bite his tongue while many others bit the pillow, so yeah still important. 

• Like 2

Sometimes when I wake up after drinking, I have that wooly-mouth feeling on my teeth.  Like somebody put little business suits on each of my teeth while I was passed out.  Perhaps Jim Jordan uses his evasive suit-jacket to put over his fucked up grill as well.  Or it's entirely likely I am as crazy as he is and none of this is real.  
What the fuck were we talking about again? 
My old man, used to blame that on wolves or coyotes shitting in his mouth and praying for snow to track them down for vegence

Hope it snows sunday around 11 pm in omaha

Whoah man, your dad and my uncle must have known each other.  My uncle would wake up and say, "Anybody get a look at that coyote?"  Me and whoever else was staying over there that night, "What coyote, tio?"  And he'd reply, "The coyote that shit in my mouth."  And yeah, it was in Chicago...so there was snow to be had.  

My god, that takes me back.  He just died last year...RIP.  I'm gonna get that fucking coyote one day too, you'll see...

On 6/17/2021 at 4:25 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not getting my hopes up. After the latest census, Ohio is losing a seat. Jordan comes from a heavily gerrymandered district. Maybe that will change but I wouldn’t count on it as long as Mike DeWine is governor.

duckdistrict.jpg

https://thebulwark.com/lame-duck-the-end-of-the-most-gerrymandered-district-in-ohio/

We’ll see but I find that pessimism is usually the safe bet. 

You can only do this shit in a country where the electorate doesn't care about their government or even their country as it exists in reality.

In reality, the patriotism vote is based on how stridently you can praise the country, deny history, and shout down anyone who suggests this isn't the greatest place on Earth in every regard fuck you, commie.

The electorate doesn't watch news about gerrymandering. It's not sexy. It's not dramatic because they don't bother to know (or haven't been taught) about representative government. Bor-ing.

A throbbing bubo is right on the nose of the national face. It had a wart growing on it that was removed at great effort that is still being challenged. Will this dull-minded electorate have the will and energy to go after the disgusting pustule threatening to kill the body politic?

I have my doubts.

• 2 months later...

Dear Rep. Jordan,

I know you quit reading the Ohio State medical disclaimers for students and staff right after the sentence that began with, "And any staff member or alumni who is made aware of sexual assault on our campus that does not report it within 30 days shall........."   But there's a whole other section dealing with vaccination requirements for anyone to attend Ohio State University (Polio, Rubella, et. al.).  But I understand why you stopped reading.  

Respectfully, 

Lobo

• 9 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 12:43 AM, Guest Lobo said:

Whoah man, your dad and my uncle must have known each other.  My uncle would wake up and say, "Anybody get a look at that coyote?"  Me and whoever else was staying over there that night, "What coyote, tio?"  And he'd reply, "The coyote that shit in my mouth."  And yeah, it was in Chicago...so there was snow to be had.  

My god, that takes me back.  He just died last year...RIP.  I'm gonna get that fucking coyote one day too, you'll see...

Username checks out.

Also, the coyote-shit-in-my-mouth was a common saying when I was in college in the 80s.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, Michael Knight said:

Portnoy has twice been detained in NFL-related incidents: first on May 12, 2015, when he was arrested by New York City police after he and three Barstool employees handcuffed one another on the floor of NFL headquarters to protest Deflategate, and again in 2019 when he was placed in a holding cell at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a portion of Super Bowl LIII. In the latter incident, he had created fake passes to attend a press event the day prior and was prohibited from attending the game.

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Portnoy has twice been detained in NFL-related incidents: first on May 12, 2015, when he was arrested by New York City police after he and three Barstool employees handcuffed one another on the floor of NFL headquarters to protest Deflategate, and again in 2019 when he was placed in a holding cell at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a portion of Super Bowl LIII. In the latter incident, he had created fake passes to attend a press event the day prior and was prohibited from attending the game.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don’t spend much energy at all thinking about this loser. Ohio is such a messed up state that I just don’t think about it much, but can we change the thread title from Jim to Gym?  I think it would fit better for this small Trump dick sucking creep with horrible teeth.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Don’t spend much energy at all thinking about this loser. Ohio is such a messed up state that I just don’t think about it much, but can we change the thread title from Jim to Gym?  I think it would fit better for this small Trump dick sucking creep with horrible teeth.

@Hank Kingsley

• 3 months later...