Jim Jordan

Hank Kingsley

30 seconds in, Jordan laughs while answering the question. I don't know what anyone would find funny at all about this. Sick fuck. He clearly knew, gave no shits and is lying. 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Dunyasha Yetts IS shady, but that doesn't make this particular allegation less credible. Mike DiSabato is a troublemaker, but also Ohio wrestling royalty. 

Yetts spent time in prison.

37 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Tillerson 

Pruitt

Flynn

Manafort

Bannon

Ranch Peebus

all these people were outstanding to Trump before they suddenly werent. All hit by the “MSM/leftist attack machine” for fake scandals.

Kiss of death. He’ll retire by Labor Day 

Edited by Js1

45 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Al Franken got screwed 

Actually, Al didn't even get screwed. He just got to palm some ass.

They got him to quit because they were thinking all strategicabally about how Roy Moore would win, then they'd shame Roy Moore into quitting.

They dumb.

• Like 1

Yetts spent time in prison.

Yes he did. He’s sort of the Russell Erxleben of wrestling.

In and of itself that doesn’t make this allegation less credible, but it’s certainly something to consider. That being said, there are others and they don’t have the issues Yetts has.

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Yes he did. He’s sort of the Russell Erxleben of wrestling.
In and of itself that doesn’t make this allegation less credible, but it’s certainly something to consider.

Bozo, you must have ESPN. I think thats when 2 people are thinking about sports at the same time.  When I wrote that, I immediately thought of Russell. As far as credibility is concerned, it probably depends on which side of the aisle you live on.

He grins for a second in there and does that scoffing laugh.  Those are the things that make him seem ungenuine.

But the brow stays furrowed and the grin is before he completes his statement.  He actually gives a distressed scowl at the moment a liar's grin would be a dead giveaway.  The sunlight might be affecting his brow, though.

Putting aside analyzing facial tells, he probably had heard rumors that Dr Strauss was a creeper.

32 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

If Jim Jordan wasn't a Republican politician every GOP'er on this board would be calling for tOSU to be burned to the ground and the earth salted on the smoldering remains. 

Yeah but everyone should be saying that regardless. Fuck those Jots wearing dbags

Times have changed. There was a priest at my high school in the 1980s who was a known molester. It was practically in the student handbook -- watch out for Father Tampa (not his real name), he gon' try to suck your dick -- but people just looked the other way, because he was a priest. It is really fucking weird, looking back on it. 

Ha—I have heard the stories of Fr. Orlando from what must be one of your former classmates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Ha—I have heard the stories of Fr. Orlando from what must be one of your former classmates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought my clever disguise would never be unraveled. Drat. But seriously, it was kind of surreal how they just kept him hanging around. It gave me a weird perspective on the Sandusky deal. Guys like JoePa just either didn't believe what they heard or refused to believe it was even possible. 

I heard this same story from two dudes who didn't know each other. Orlando would be given them their eighth grade interview to see if they were Strake material. He'd ask about what classes they liked. Books. TV shows. And then he'd ask about what they thought about girls. And then he'd asked them if they masturbated. And then he'd ask them what they jacked it to. And this went on for years. 

I wasn't his type -- I was already 6'1" and 170 when I came into school. He preferred the waif types. He did give me an undeserved D as a sophomore in geometry, so, fuck it, he wasn't all bad, right?

You're wrong and you know it. That has nothing to do with it. The only thing that matters is if you have a R or D after your name.
Yes, I covered that with the clear implication that those without morals, principles, or a spine may make their decision based on that.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:
3 hours ago, realgreggym said:
You're wrong and you know it. That has nothing to do with it. The only thing that matters is if you have a R or D after your name.

Yes, I covered that with the clear implication that those without morals, principles, or a spine may make their decision based on that.

Which are the majority on both sides of the aisle. My side is just as pathetic as the other side.

• Fuck You 2

7 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Its the way that both sides of the aisle think.

7 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Which are the majority on both sides of the aisle. My side is just as pathetic as the other side.

That's true to a degree, but for Republicans to a much greater degree. Democrats bounced a sitting senator for a pretend titty twister picture and an awkward come on. Republicans showed up for Roy Moore and carry water for Donald Trump. And routinely justify this by pointing to Republican appointed supreme court seats, where the future behavior of a nominee is the worst bet in American politics. 

• Like 7

Hillary rigged the primaries and tried to rig the election. Democrats show phony outrage over the border. When this border crap was going on when Obama was in the WH, silence There are videos of Hillary and Chuckie being against illegal immigration when there was a D in the WH and now with an R in the WH, they are in favor of open borders. The idiot Gov Moonbeam was against Asian immigration in the 70s and 80s because California  needed to spend money on Californians. Now anyone can come in and live there as long as they vote D.

We can go back to Packwood and trying to get him out of Congress when his allegations came out. Your side didn't care when Slick was running wild and the Democrat candidate for President threatened his victims if they talked. Kennedy killed a woman and was well known for molesting lots of women. What does the SC have to do with this. Both sides are equally pathetic.

• Fuck You 5

6 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Hillary rigged the primaries and tried to rig the election. Democrats show phony outrage over the border. When this border crap was going on when Obama was in the WH, silence There are videos of Hillary and Chuckie being against illegal immigration when there was a D in the WH and now with an R in the WH, they are in favor of open borders. The idiot Gov Moonbeam was against Asian immigration in the 70s and 80s because California  needed to spend money on Californians. Now anyone can come in and live there as long as they vote D.

We can go back to Packwood and trying to get him out of Congress when his allegations came out. Your side didn't care when Slick was running wild and the Democrat candidate for President threatened his victims if they talked. Kennedy killed a woman and was well known for molesting lots of women. What does the SC have to do with this. Both sides are equally pathetic.

Obama received loads of criticism for his immigration policy. It was a constant refrain from the left throughout his presidency. 

In his first 2 years when he controlled Congress, he did nothing. I don't remember so please remind me of all the times the media and Democrats in Congress went down to the border when O was in the WH and complained about the cages the kids were living in, kids sleeping on dirty floors and given tin foil instead of blankets. And Obama did everything he could to distance himself from the border problem.

• Fuck You 4

On 7/3/2018 at 1:29 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Times have changed. There was a priest at my high school in the 1980s who was a known molester. It was practically in the student handbook -- watch out for Father Tampa (not his real name), he gon' try to suck your dick -- but people just looked the other way, because he was a priest. It is really fucking weird, looking back on it. 

The current environment doesn't like to admit that there is some truth to this post.   Certain activities were always frowned upon but perhaps didn't rise to a criminal level.  Now I don't think rape was ever acceptable but there was always a coach or teacher that you knew to stay away from.  More should have been done to protect students but there was also some naivete about these matters.  It's hard to explain now.

There are probably many adults from that time that knew something wasn't right but that doesn't mean they thought abuse was occurring.  The downside is that even in hindsight what is someone supposed to do today?    Let's say that last year Jordan thought about the past and decided that he acted poorly in not pursuing this issue in 1990 (or whenever it was.)   Was he supposed to call a press conference and say that perhaps some abuse occurred on his watch and he was sorry?  In all seriousness, how do you handle this situation that was viewed differently 20+ years ago?