'Naked Attraction' added to Max streaming

C-Man

It’s pretty insane. We’re about 6 shows in. Wife is amazed few men are clipped in the uk; her first husband was not and she don’t like foreskins. These folks are all just normal folks although evidently some have started only fans pages.

They are paid nothing to be on the show. If they are in the green room and not used they get like 50 pounds and if actually selected for a date they get about 35 pounds each. If you’re in the booth and dismissed you get nothing.

We enjoy starting to guess what these folks might actually look like compared to the face reveal.

What cracks me up is the 5 week after meet up on the show. The vast majority were, "I haven't heard from her / him in 5 weeks!"

It’s pretty obvious the aim of the show is to show boobs and hoohahs. There is little pretense these will be love connections. The “date” is obviously a bar around the corner from the studio and happens as soon as they get dressed. Most of them say “we texted a couple of times”.

More observations:

1.  This show is oddly non sexual.  It's people standing around naked.

2.  They do a good job of pairing like minded people.  (Olds with olds, good looking with good looking, etc.)

3.  Lot of body positivity here.  Lots of shapes and sizes.

4.  British guys aren't packing that much heat.  I keep waiting for them to have a guy with some giant horse cock just for the lulz.

5.  Did not realize British men were uncircumcised to that degree.  Kind of odd.

Edited by Aqua Buddha

7 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

The Cinemax app now shows fat old people getting naked in non-sexual ways so we can improve our body positivity?

Maybe we really do need to make America great again.  That’s not my Cinemax!

This is the "Real Sex" influence that we all worried about concerning the merger with HBO. 

• 3 weeks later...