Did anyone pm derka?

Clintonaldo

On 3/25/2018 at 9:47 PM, TexasMan said:

How did this PM Derka meme come to be? 

Somebody started it as a joke like 6-7 years ago on shaggy. I don’t think the person who started it even remembers doing so. It caught on a little bit, but it wasn’t until we had a football game one day and the guys decided to tell everyone asking for links to streams of the game to “pm Derka”. I came home from the game with 86 inbox messages and posted a screen shot, and that was pretty much that.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

What is a Goo Punch?

It’s from the 90’s sitcom My Brother and Me.

and ftr, yes, many different people pm’d me as the shaggy ship was sinking. Too many for me to read.

Edited by Goo Punch

4 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

When I joined the site that won’t be named, I thought Derka was a mod or the owner. It seemed like you couldn’t be in a thread without someone posting that

I regularly got pm’s from people who fell for it, all the way to the end. Eventually I started helping some of these people out if I actually could. 

18 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Wasn’t GOO a skinny guy? Met him at a tailgate once.

I believe so.  I never met him, but I recall a pic of him in a neck brace after an accident or some shit like that.  I think people started to give him a lot of shit on TOS and he faded away.  He was on HF as well before the move.