Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Kinda amusing to see a lot of criticism about a nonconforming guy who has created anywhere between 48,000 & 100,000 jobs, jumpstarted the EV industry into a serious business, and is making the space industry a viable business.

So what if he screws a bunch of women and is jacking around with that FB crap?

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

He was stupid for making the offer in the first place. FB will go the way of MySpace.

image.gif.7a0382ddcd536413199f62c3325f807f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/5/2022 at 1:44 PM, Armybrat said:

Kinda amusing to see a lot of criticism about a nonconforming guy who has created anywhere between 48,000 & 100,000 jobs, jumpstarted the EV industry into a serious business, and is making the space industry a viable business.

So what if he screws a bunch of women and is jacking around with that FB crap?

It's because he told a certain group of people in America that they suck and he doesn't like them anymore. 

Yeah…still don’t get the fangirling over Elon, even less now.

At his best, he was an odd dude with some serious social quirks who also managed to parlay his capital into some industry changing businesses.

At worst, he’s a sociopath who enjoys stirring shit for no good reason in a world that already has PLENTY of discord, and he’s let his arrogance and hubris overload his ass, actually jeopardizing his business success. Being really great right up to the moment that you’re not doesn’t work out very well; ask the 2005 USC team.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah…still don’t get the fangirling over Elon, even less now.

At his best, he was an odd dude with some serious social quirks who also managed to parlay his capital into some industry changing businesses.

At worst, he’s a sociopath who enjoys stirring shit for no good reason in a world that already has PLENTY of discord, and he’s let his arrogance and hubris overload his ass, actually jeopardizing his business success. Being really great right up to the moment that you’re not doesn’t work out very well; ask the 2005 USC team.

Guess I know what I'm watching now

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

Huh, didn't ol muskie say he had "no further TSLA sales planned"?

Weird that he just dumped another 7.92 million shares valued at $6.88 billion then. Seems like a signal that his lawyers are telling him to get ready to eat a big ol TWTR shit sandwich

He will need more cash than that; because the way this shitshow is going there is no way any of the outside money he thought he had lined up is going to actually going to come up with cash for Twitter at $54.20 (unless Elon backs up their portion with a personal guarantee that is backed up by TSLA shares)

ya'll realize tesla's auto driving assist features actually don't activate in a parking lot, and that's a test conducted by a "private" party?

the US insurance institute for highway safety and the euro NCAP have the model 3 as its highest safety rated vehicle, including collision avoidance capabilities.

Sounds like a design decision I would make if my auto driving assist features couldn’t detect little kids in front of the car.  But at least the kids are safe if you come across them standing in the middle of I-35!

So Dwayne Haskins would have been saved but little Timmy wouldn’t?

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Sounds like a design decision I would make if my auto driving assist features couldn’t detect little kids in front of the car.  But at least the kids are safe if you come across them standing in the middle of I-35!

Its totally outrageous the car cant drive autonomously through a Krogers parking lot. You should alert the NTSB. 

15 hours ago, 52-80 said:

ya'll realize tesla's auto driving assist features actually don't activate in a parking lot, and that's a test conducted by a "private" party?

the US insurance institute for highway safety and the euro NCAP have the model 3 as its highest safety rated vehicle, including collision avoidance capabilities.

yeah, but the memes!!!!!

6 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Its totally outrageous the car cant drive autonomously through a Krogers parking lot. You should alert the NTSB. 

They probably shouldn't be allowed to advertise it as "full self drive" then, otherwise people may get the wrong impression. Especially when they've been charging suckers for the feature when it still doesn't exist yet lol

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

If they had had self-driving cars when I was a kid, that would stop when a kid was in the road?
Well, me and my friends would have been jumping out in front of those cars just to fuck with people.
Woulda been fun until it wasn't.

We used to lay on our street until a car came along and stopped. We’d get up and run away laughing.

That made sense to do when we were 10.
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

What if someone throws a rock at your Tesla from an overpass first 

• Like 1

https://time.com/6203815/elon-musk-flaws-billionaire-visions/?utm_source=reddit.com

The Boring Company was supposed to solve traffic, not be the Las Vegas amusement ride it is now. As I’ve written in my book, Musk admitted to his biographer Ashlee Vance that Hyperloop was all about trying to get legislators to cancel plans for high-speed rail in California—even though he had no plans to build it.

Nice.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Not to worry.  Each Tesla has deflector shields that protect against anything up to a Death Star planet killing blast.  Unfortunately, the shields don’t activate until your Tesla leaves the Earth’s atmosphere. 

Confirmed.

Elon Musk reveals balls of steel and says Tesla Cybertruck orders are  booming | Metro News

• 2 weeks later...

Tesla raising the price of their self driving software by $3000 next month, to $15,000.

$15,000 for beta software that might run over people, veer your car into the other lane, etc.

I guess I'm just too old because even if I had the means, there is no way in hell I'm paying $15,000 for an option that is in beta and does not work with 100% accuracy, and probably never will.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?