Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

2 hours ago, NoName said:

Verge: Elon Musk begins reinstating banned Twitter accounts, starting with Jordan Peterson and the Babylon Bee

re-instated are Peterson (banned in July), Babylon Bee (March) and Kathy Griffin (11 days ago, banned for impersonating Musk)

Reveal hidden contents

Elon Musk begins reinstating banned Twitter accounts, starting with Jordan Peterson and the Babylon Bee

/

The decision comes after widespread resignations among the platform’s critical engineering staff.

Nov 18, 2022, 1:17 PM CST|

Share this story

•  
  •  
  •  

Elon Musk, with a background of Twitter badges
Illustration by Kristen Radtke / The Verge; Photo: Getty Images

Elon Musk has begun reinstating Twitter accounts that were previously subject to lifetime bans, taking the first steps toward his promise of lighter moderation on the platform. Announced Friday, the first affected accounts belong to author Jordan Peterson, comedian Kathy Griffin, and conservative parody outlet The Babylon Bee.

Notably, two of the three accounts were banned because of tweets misgendering trans people. Peterson was banned in July for tweets misgendering trans actor Elliot Page, which he said he would “rather die” than delete. The Babylon Bee was banned in March for similar tweets misgendering Rachel Levine, a trans woman currently serving as US assistant secretary of health.

Notably, The Babylon Bee was one of the outlets mentioned in Musks’s text messages, which were released as part of his court case.

The third account, belonging to the comedian Kathy Griffin, was banned only 11 days earlier as part of Musk’s push against impersonation. Griffin had impersonated Musk as part of a tweet about the midterm elections. At the time, Musk said Griffin would be allowed back onto the platform if she paid the $8 fee for Twitter Blue.

Kathie Griffin, Jorden Peterson & Babylon Bee have been reinstated.

Trump decision has not yet been made.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 18, 2022

It’s unclear whether more reinstatements are imminent, particularly for the still-suspended former President Donald Trump, who recently launched his campaign to regain the presidency. Musk said the decision concerning Trump’s ban “has not yet been made.”

Musk previously claimed that no major moderation decisions, including reinstatements, would be made until he assembled a content moderation council with “widely diverse viewpoints.” He did not mention the council in today’s announcement.

The reinstatements come at a moment of crisis for the platform, which has seen hundreds of employees resign in the wake of an ultimatum issued by Musk earlier this week. As a result of layoffs and ongoing attrition, the platform’s overall workforce has shrunk from 7,500 before the Musk acquisition to less than 3,000 ahead of Thursday’s deadline.

The departures have led to significant chaos within the company. After closing the offices on Thursday, Musk sent an email to the company’s software engineers saying, “Anyone who actually writes software, please report to the 10th floor at 2pm today.”

image.png.d99f004b83dab011269d784c3e43a139.png

also, remember how TWTR was closed until Monday? naw, son. Elon just sent this out.

giphy.gif

edit: in a follow up email he encouraged people to fly to SF for this event.

edit2: more info

email #2 said ""These will be short, technical interviews that allow me to better understand the Twitter tech stack."

email 3 had to do with flights, see below:

image.png.97e0db9d475eed7f7da5375885894d1f.png

I would be booking first class round trip with the return leg going through Honolulu, Tahiti, Auckland, Cape Town, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego then my point of origin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

really close - except the dude throwing the rock should be inside the house

It was more a little reference to how say, perhaps members of a certain sports fan group who may or may not resemble that cartoon of chimpanzees flinging whatever it was they were flinging. And how calling Twitter out about it may have some parallels that are very close to their particular glass house. Allegedly.

But your way is fine too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Damn...Caillou reference resonates personally.... Just brutal show

4 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Goddamit I had fucking forgot all about Caillou.  That whiney little bitch.  

Who else subscribes to the theory that Caillou is dead and his grandmother is telling Rosie stories about him because he died when Rosie is young and she doesn’t really remember him (yes it’s a fucking dark and horrible theory).

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Humble Beast said:

I’m not there but I think the culling of staff was warranted. He probably went too far and didn’t handle it well, but the numbers needed to come down like everywhere in Silicon Valley. 

The most offended moderation staff that quit first probably aren’t that big of a loss.

The moderation staff are what helps pay the bills, because without them, the spammers, bots, and really shitty people flood in, causing advertisers to bail because they don’t want their ads running next to some idiot going on about Ophrah Winfrey draining the fluids of children to stay young, or trying to present batshit ideas as the truth and deliberately confusing stupid people to either profit off of them in some way or get them to do something bad.

I don’t know how old you are, but for those of us who have been around the internet since the 90s, most of us have had a relative or friend bamboozled by some scheme meant to rip them off.  Twitter gives the Nigerian princes a global reach without requiring your relative or friend to pass on chain emails.

While content moderation is never perfect, it’s very difficult (especially if you have to help remove the suicide and murder videos like the teams on Facebook do) and many times does need a human being somewhere in the process. 

The Eli Lilly fiasco is the perfect example of what happens when you fuck with content moderation - it should not have taken 6 hours to remove the free insulin post.  Imagine if that had been a murder/suicide video like the ones that pop up on Facebook way too often.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I understand the model, what I don't understand it a model that is in existence solely on ad revenue being called critical and useful as people would be more than willing to pay for something like that.

Majority of those blue check people make good money from twitters existence, yet they are apparently ok with that source of revenue going away because they are being asked to pay a paltry sum.  It's like an actor refusing to take a movie role because of having to pay SAG dues.

One side is losing money here, one side is making money. Both sides lose if the golden goose dies.

That’s just it though - most of those blue checks don’t make good money from twitter’s existence.  They are making their money from their websites, Patreon (and it’s clones) from books, from videos and other content hosted elsewhere.  It’s why they promote those things. Twitter is a quick and easy way to engage with fans, and stay engaged with them, but at the end of the day it’s text messaging on a global platform.  Don’t confuse the mega stars and mega influencers with the average blue check person who has a few thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of followers.

Out of the social media platforms, I’d say Twitter is one of the worst for generating revenue for content producers, since it doesn’t lend itself to sponsored content in the way that YouTube does (given twitter’s limitations) and it has things like Promoted Tweets that are outside of your control and that allows companies to push their tweets anywhere they want, rather than just at their followers.

And something that you may not realize - it’s not easy for visitors to go back and look at old content if you post a lot, which means it’s not a matter of “I posted a decent tweet, I’m sure somebody will dig it up from my timeline sometime in the future and I’ll make money from it.”  It’s not quite evergreen like a YouTube video that is always just a couple of clicks away from a follower who becomes interested in your content (and YouTube has “playlists” which make it extremely easy for you to put your old content out in front of people).  It’s also why you see prolific users retweeting their own tweets, because they are literally pushing their older content out of sight and out of mind when they post a lot, and they know followers aren’t going to spend a lot of time going through their old content because it’s a pain in the ass.

Twitter’s actual engagement rate it also low - I’ve seen some claim it was less than 1% for the average tweet, and I believe it, based on my own data for my websites and referral traffic from Twitter, but also looking at the majority of my feeds, and what others post and the engagement that occurs.  Even the mega stars have relatively low engagement .

When Stephen King said Twitter should pay him, rather than he pay to keep the blue check, he was 100% correct.  He literally creates content for Twitter that draws users and advertisers into Twitter.

If somebody comes across my work and says they want me to write an article for their website to bring in traffic, and they tell me a target word count and delivery date, as well as some specific content mentions, I’m going to tell them my price, because I’m creating content for them.  If their response is “oh, you’re not only creating the content that will bring visitors to my site, you are going to pay me for the privilege” I’m going to tell them to fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Royalfan5 said:

In a very limited defense of a facebook, I have found a lot of niche ag related photo groups that I enjoy participating in. 

Facebook, like Twitter, if you are careful with what you do, is a great tool.  Both are great for following companies, niche groups, etc.  same with Reddit.

I’ve got one Twitter account that I use to follow a few dozen companies (and leakers) to keep up on certain products, and it allows me to see within seconds if there’s anything that interests me.  I’ve got a personal account that I use to follow some hobby stuff, and these days, Ukrainian stuff and again, within seconds I can see interesting stuff that’s happening.

I’ve got some Facebook pages associated with some sites and those FB pages,  for better or worse, have a decent following and activity, and while I’d prefer that activity be on my sites, I know that would not happen with those people - it’s just too easy for them to dash off messages to each other on the FB all in their phones because they hang on FB way too much.  There are ways I can mimic some of that functionality (push notifications and the like), but at the end of the day,FB is where it’s at for them.

There are also some fantastic communities on FB though, including some really niche groups that exist nowhere else, and the same on Reddit.  You just have to wade through the bullshit, same with Longhorn fan sites.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Zuck seems to be destroying Facebook just fine himself, albeit slower than Musk. It is incredibly funny to me that in Twitter's apparent demise nobody is considering Facebook as an alternative.

Unlike Musk, and even though he’s a fucking robot, he is making a serious effort to create some new ways for people to interact with each other (I loathe myself for typing that).  He may swing for the fences and strike out, but he’s not under the mistaken belief that FB would bring in a lot more revenue if he simplified the interface or unbanned a few people.

And even though he’s a fucking robot, he understands FB’s problems are people problems and not software problems.  Musk doesn’t get that.

If Musk had bought Facebook and saw Oculus VR was losing money, he’d raise prices and try to force FB users to buy them.

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

What could go wrong? 

image.png.3e692d97ca5960762d3679b84b8320bb.png

It's funny.

He knows enough not to reinstate Alex Jones and David Icke.  So he's got some awareness of a line that's not to be crossed, whether he developed that thought on his own, or somebody told him why, he still has some awareness. 

But he's still out there trying to get people to like him.

Say what you want about twitter, but it gives us stuff like this, and for whatever reason a lot of other social media platforms don't - maybe it's the limitations of twitter making people really tweak their posts.  Maybe Facebook lets the comedians ramble too much, etc.

And as mentioned, personalities like this:

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Facebook, like Twitter, if you are careful with what you do, is a great tool.  Both are great for following companies, niche groups, etc.  same with Reddit.

I’ve got one Twitter account that I use to follow a few dozen companies (and leakers) to keep up on certain products, and it allows me to see within seconds if there’s anything that interests me.  I’ve got a personal account that I use to follow some hobby stuff, and these days, Ukrainian stuff and again, within seconds I can see interesting stuff that’s happening.

I’ve got some Facebook pages associated with some sites and those FB pages,  for better or worse, have a decent following and activity, and while I’d prefer that activity be on my sites, I know that would not happen with those people - it’s just too easy for them to dash off messages to each other on the FB all in their phones because they hang on FB way too much.  There are ways I can mimic some of that functionality (push notifications and the like), but at the end of the day,FB is where it’s at for them.

There are also some fantastic communities on FB though, including some really niche groups that exist nowhere else, and the same on Reddit.  You just have to wade through the bullshit, same with Longhorn fan sites.

It’s funny, I follow several nerd FB groups that give me enormous happiness: Calvin and Hobbes, Kilts, OG Star Trek, line cooks. They are vigorously moderated and that is largely what makes them great: It’s the essential content, none of the bullshit. I actually follow it closer than the random photos of my high school classmates kids. I hate that Zuck has perfected it, but it works. 

The only weird thing about FB group is there is, without fail, at least one guy who has to make it about guns: Hobbes next to a pistol, Spock next to a pistol, a pistol on Tartan.  It’s as reliable as Sark blowing a lead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It’s funny, I follow several nerd FB groups that give me enormous happiness: Calvin and Hobbes, Kilts, OG Star Trek, line cooks. They are vigorously moderated and that is largely what makes them great: It’s the essential content, none of the bullshit. I actually follow it closer than the random photos of my high school classmates kids. I hate that Zuck has perfected it, but it works. 

The only weird thing about FB group is there is, without fail, at least one guy who has to make it about guns: Hobbes next to a pistol, Spock next to a pistol, a pistol on Tartan.  It’s as reliable as Sark blowing a lead.

Sounds like Agent Michael Scarn:

44c6f2a828a778fc2aafdabdc892cd27.jpg
  • Haha 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/18/opinion/twitter-yoel-roth-elon-musk.html

This month, I chose to leave my position leading trust and safety at Elon Musk’s Twitter.

My teams were responsible for drafting Twitter’s rules and figuring out how to apply them consistently to hundreds of millions of tweets per day. In my more than seven years at the company, we exposed government-backed troll farms meddling in elections, introduced tools for contextualizing dangerous misinformation and, yes, banned President Donald Trump from the service. The Cornell professor Tarleton Gillespie called teams like mine the “custodians of the internet.” The work of online sanitation is unrelenting and contentious.

Enter Mr. Musk.

In a news release announcing his agreement to acquire the company, Mr. Musk laid out a simple thesis: “Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated.” He said he planned to revitalize Twitter by eliminating spam and drastically altering its policies to remove only illegal speech.

Since the deal closed on Oct‌. 27‌‌, many of the changes made by Mr. Musk and his team have been sudden and alarming for employees and users alike, including rapid-fire layoffs and an ill-fated foray into reinventing Twitter’s verification system. A wave of employee resignations caused the hashtag #RIPTwitter to trend on the site on Thursday — not for the first time — alongside questions about whether a skeleton crew of remaining staff members can keep the service, now 16 years old, afloat.

Spoiler

And yet when it comes to content moderation, much has stayed the same since Mr. Musk’s acquisition. Twitter’s rules continue to ban a wide range of lawful but awful speech. Mr. Musk has insistedpublicly that the company’s practices and policies are unchanged. Are we just in the early days — or has the self-declared free speech absolutist had a change of heart?

The truth is that even Elon Musk’s brand of radical transformation has unavoidable limits.

Advertisers have played the most direct role thus far in moderating Mr. Musk’s free speech ambitions. As long as 90 percent of the company’s revenue comes from ads (as was the case when Mr. Musk bought the company), Twitter has little choice but to operate in a way that won’t imperil the revenue streams that keep the lights on. This has already proved to be challenging.

Almost immediately upon the acquisition’s close, a wave of racist and antisemitic trolling emerged on Twitter. Wary marketers, including those at General Mills, Audi and Pfizer, slowed down or paused ad spending on the platform, kicking off a crisis within the company to protect precious ad revenue.

In response, Mr. Musk empowered my team to move more aggressively to remove hate speech across the platform — censoring more content, not less. Our actions worked: Before my departure, I shared data about Twitter’s enforcement of hateful conduct, showing that by some measures, Twitter was actually safer under Mr. Musk than it was before.

Marketers have not shied away from using the power of the purse: In the days following Mr. Musk’s acquisition, the Global Alliance for Responsible Media, a key ad industry trade group, published an open call to Twitter to adhere to existing commitments to “brand safety.” It’s perhaps for this reason that Mr. Musk has said he wants to move away from ads as Twitter’s primary revenue source: His ability to make decisions unilaterally about the site’s future is constrained by a marketing industry he neither controls nor has managed to win over.

But even if Mr. Musk is able to free Twitter from the influence of powerful advertisers, his path to unfettered speech is still not clear. Twitter remains bound by the laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates. Amid the spike in racial slurs on Twitter in the days after the acquisition, the European Union’s chief platform regulator posted on the site to remind Mr. Musk that in Europe, an unmoderated free-for-all won’t fly. In the United States, members of Congress and the Federal Trade Commission have raised concerns about the company’s recent actions. And outside the United States and the European Union, the situation becomes even more complex: Mr. Musk’s principle of keying Twitter’s policies on local laws could push the company to censor speech it was loath to restrict in the past, including political dissent.

Regulators have significant tools at their disposal to enforce their will on Twitter and on Mr. Musk. Penalties for noncompliance with Europe’s Digital Services Act could total as much as 6 percent of the company’s annual revenue. In the United States, the F.T.C. has shown an increasing willingness to exact significant fines for noncompliance with its orders (like a blockbuster $5 billion fineimposed on Facebook in 2019). In other key markets for Twitter, such as India, in-country staff members work with the looming threat of personal intimidation and arrest if their employers fail to comply with local directives. Even a Musk-led Twitter will struggle to shrug off these constraints.

There is one more source of power on the web — one that most people don’t think much about but may be the most significant check on unrestrained speech on the mainstream internet: the app stores operated by Google and Apple.

While Twitter has been publicly tight-lipped about how many people use the company’s mobile apps (rather than visit Twitter on a web browser), its 2021 annual report didn’t mince words: The company’s release of new products “is dependent upon and can be impacted by digital storefront operators” that decide the guidelines and enforce them, it reads. “Such review processes can be difficult to predict, and certain decisions may harm our business.”

“May harm our business” is an understatement. Failure to adhere to Apple’s and Google’s guidelines would be catastrophic, risking Twitter’s expulsion from their app stores and making it more difficult for billions of potential users to get Twitter’s services. This gives Apple and Google enormous power to shape the decisions Twitter makes.

Apple’s guidelines for developers are reasonable and plainly stated: They emphasize creating “a safe experience for users” and stress the importance of protecting children. The guidelines quote Justice Potter Stewart’s “I know it when I see it” quip, saying the company will ban apps that are “over the line.”

In practice, the enforcement of these rules is fraught.

In my time at Twitter, representatives of the app stores regularly raised concerns about content available on our platform. On one occasion, a member of an app review team contacted Twitter, saying with consternation that he had searched for “#boobs” in the Twitter app and was presented with … exactly what you’d expect. Another time, on the eve of a major feature release, a reviewer sent screenshots of several days-old tweets containing an English-language racial slur, asking Twitter representatives whether they should be permitted to appear on the service.

Reviewers hint that app approval could be delayed or perhaps even withheld entirely if issues are not resolved to their satisfaction — although the standards for resolution are often implied. Even as they appear to be driven largely by manual checks and anecdotes, these review procedures have the power to derail company plans and trigger all-hands-on-deck crises for weeks or months at a time.

Whose values are these companies defending when they enforce their policies? While the wide array of often conflicting global laws no doubt plays a part, the most direct explanation is that platform policies are shaped by the preferences of a small group of predominantly American tech executives. Steve Jobs didn’t believe porn should be allowed in the App Store, and so it isn’t allowed. Stripped bare, the decisions have a dismaying lack of legitimacy.

It’s this very lack of legitimacy that Mr. Musk, correctly, points to when he calls for greater free speech and for the establishment of a “content moderation council” to guide the company’s policies — an idea Google and Apple would be right to borrow for the governance of their app stores. But even as he criticizes the capriciousness of platform policies, he perpetuates the same lack of legitimacy through his impulsive changes and tweet-length pronouncements about Twitter’s rules. In appointing himself “chief twit,” Mr. Musk has made clear that at the end of the day, he’ll be the one calling the shots.

It was for this reason that I chose to leave the company: A Twitter whose policies are defined by edict has little need for a trust and safety function dedicated to its principled development.

So where will Twitter go from here? Some of the company’s decisions in the weeks and months to come, like the near certainty of allowing Mr. Trump’s account back on the service, will have an immediate, perceptible impact. But to truly understand the shape of Twitter going forward, I’d encourage looking not just at the choices the company makes but also at how Mr. Musk makes them. Should the moderation council materialize, will it represent more than just the loudest, predominantly American voices complaining about censorship — including, critically, the approximately 80 percent of Twitter users who reside outside the United States? Will the company continue to invest in features like Community Notes, which brings Twitter users into the work of platform governance? Will Mr. Musk’s tweets announcing policy changes become less frequent and abrupt?

In the longer term, the moderating influences of advertisers, regulators and, most critically of all, app stores may be welcome for those of us hoping to avoid an escalation in the volume of dangerous speech online. Twitter will have to balance its new owner’s goals against the practical realities of life on Apple’s and Google’s internet — no easy task for the employees who have chosen to remain. And as I departed the company, the calls from the app review teams had already begun.

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, Humble Beast said:

AtomHeartBevo posts more about Elon than I do about Bitcoin. At least I like bitcoin. Calm down, bro. All that hate is gonna burn you up. 

First time seeing atomheartbevo? He bloviates on tons of topics, it’s not just this and doesn’t mean anything specific to Elon.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Humble Beast said:

AtomHeartBevo posts more about Elon than I do about Bitcoin. At least I like bitcoin. Calm down, bro. All that hate is gonna burn you up. 

50 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

First time seeing atomheartbevo? He bloviates on tons of topics, it’s not just this and doesn’t mean anything specific to Elon.

Which is funny because I'm not even close to being the top poster in this thread.

Slow-moving train wrecks can be fun to watch play out, whether it's an aggy football thread or twitter.

• Like 1

That “bring me screenshots of your code,” LOL.

Even if Twitter needed a deep cleanse and mass layoffs, he’s screwing it up. He’s making sure that the only people who stay have low self-confidence and/or don’t believe they can get a job elsewhere so they’ll consent to be walked over to cling to that security. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Humble Beast said:

You being a dipshit crypto bro is the least surprising thing I’ve seen this week, keeping in mind Qatar is already fucking up the World Cup.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

You being a dipshit crypto bro is the least surprising thing I’ve seen this week, keeping in mind Qatar is already fucking up the World Cup.

I can't find the tweet but there's real momentum to use Elmo's severed head as the ceremonial ball for the World Cup final. It's gaining traction from both sides of the debate so it must be good. Amirite?

Spoiler

okay I lied about the tweet's existence

14 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

Once you fall in love with your hypothesis (e.g. Elon is a meth addict), you really can't shake from it, can you? Gotta be a name for that bias and logical fallacy.

I'm just an observer. i think spacex is kickass. i low key want a tesla. I'm watching a dude whose behavior changed suddenly around the time he met and started fucking a singer. 

you're free to disagree, chrispy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I'm just an observer. i think spacex is kickass. i low key want a tesla. I'm watching a dude whose behavior changed suddenly around the time he met and started fucking a singer. 

you're free to disagree, chrispy

I have read enough to know that you are equating your sister's unfortunate journey, seeing similar personality issues and deteriorated behavior patterns, and genuinely think Elon Musk is a meth addict. I do disagree because I think something of that magnitude (addiction to meth) would be impossibly hard to hide. But Occam's Razor ain't for everyone, I guess.

Edited by MeerkatBong
  • Fuck You 6

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Lol at the Elon fans still worshiping him.  I thought after Jack Welch and Ken Lay we would stop seeing this stupid worship of guys who make money.  They can be dumb, crooked, or insane.  Elmo could be all 3.  He’s definitely the latter.

I mean you would think the Getty family would have put paid to that notion but here we are.

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i low key want a tesla

But why

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

I have read enough to know that you are equating your sister's unfortunate journey, seeing similar personality issues and deteriorated behavior patterns, and genuinely think Elon Musk is a meth addict. I do disagree because I think something of that magnitude (addiction to meth) would be impossibly hard to hide. But Occam's Razor ain't for everyone, I guess.

Uh….I don’t mean to rain on your parade Sigmund, but Elon’s manic episodes do give off a pretty strong “I have a bag, come over” vibes.  I’d think cocaine over meth, but the dude has definitely ripped a line or two. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I'm watching a dude whose behavior changed suddenly around the time he met and started fucking a singer. 

I like the theory that he bought Twitter so he could read her DMs and see who else she’s been banging.

It’s the same as a dude who offered me $50 back in ‘93 to get sysop access to my BBS so he could read his girlfriend’s private messages and see if she was cheating on him (narrator: she was, but I didn’t take the $50 and just told him she wasn’t).  Well, it’s different because it was $50 vs $44,000,000,000.

But it’s still a hilarious theory.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MeerkatBong said:

well you don't know as much as you might like to think but yes my sis and meth had a bad relationship that ended sadly. 

but maybe you haven't been around drug people, i dunno. he's doing some serious drug people shit. none of it makes sense because he's living a completely different brainspace than most of the rest of us. some of yall think it's genius. i see a smart person going crazy manic and doing dopamine fueled shit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well you don't know as much as you might like to think but yes my sis and meth had a bad relationship that ended sadly. 

but maybe you haven't been around drug people, i dunno. he's doing some serious drug people shit. none of it makes sense because he's living a completely different brainspace than most of the rest of us. some of yall think it's genius. i see a smart person going crazy manic and doing dopamine fueled shit. 

I have no doubt that Elon does recreational drugs of all sorts and probably has an unhealthy relationship with them.

What there is also no doubt of, is that Elon is a meth-head whose behaviors can be attributed to being a meth-head. Despite how much we'd all enjoy that story line and how funny it would be, it's a silly conjecture. That's all I'm saying.

• Fuck You 2

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?