Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

42 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s so weird to me that Elon was coasting, being the worlds richest man and going to space and helping Ukrainians fight Russians. Just being a bit weird but no more than any sci-fi guy. 

And then he said “fuck this, I want to be Cringe King of the Incels.” 

I legitimately have a hard time trying to wrap my head around having more money than God and yet essentially being a king of the incels. Of all the stuff he could do he's become such a sad caricature that when one of the richest guys on the planet tweets this is all I can picture. 

image.png.7a179d6e59f6a0f4f6063694aa9d844d.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fun fact that the Sideshow Bob gag was due to the writers running out of content for this episode and needed 20s or so of filler…though my favorite is the ‘2 against 1’ cactus patch gag

6 hours ago, BearMace said:

I legitimately have a hard time trying to wrap my head around having more money than God and yet essentially being a king of the incels. Of all the stuff he could do he's become such a sad caricature that when one of the richest guys on the planet tweets this is all I can picture. 

image.png.7a179d6e59f6a0f4f6063694aa9d844d.png

And I recall that Trey Parker hated this episode before it aired and wanted to pull it…still my favorite SP episode.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Tesla’s (NASDAQ:TSLA) Chinese Rival to Intensify EV Competition (msn.com)

According to a Wall Street Journal report, China’s BYD, one of the leading EV (Electric Vehicle) makers, plans to put billions of dollars into strengthening its competitive positioning in commercial BEVs (Battery Electric Vehicles). The move will intensify competition for (NASDAQ:TSLA), especially in China, the world’s largest EV market. 

BYD is China’s top BEV and plug-in hybrid maker. It is aggressively increasing its global footprint and has emerged as a formidable competitor for Tesla. Per the report, BYD expects to invest $20 billion over the next three years to introduce new commercial-vehicle models in China, Japan, and Europe. 

Per Counterpoint’s Global Passenger Electric Vehicle Model Sales Tracker, global EV sales crossed 10 million in 2022, with BYD leading the market with a 19.8% share in Q4. Tesla stood second with a 12.1% market share. BYD, with its significant investments and a renewed focus on commercial BEVs, could likely intensify competition in the EV space, especially in China. 

China's top EV maker, and the global EV market leader with 20% of sales last quarter, with Tesla behind at 12%, is investing $20 billion to introduce new commercial-vehicle models in China, Japan, and Europe.

Tesla is.....maybe going to put the Cybertruck into large-scale production.  And make more commercial trucks to haul potato chips.

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s so weird to me that Elon was coasting, being the worlds richest man and going to space and helping Ukrainians fight Russians. Just being a bit weird but no more than any sci-fi guy. 

And then he said “fuck this, I want to be Cringe King of the Incels.” 

Divorce is a bitch.

as a reminder BYD and Toyota are working together in China

https://electrek.co/2023/03/03/first-toyota-bz3-ev-co-developed-with-byd-rolls-off-the-line/

The first Toyota bZ3 electric vehicle powered by BYD technology came off the assembly line this week in China. The co-developed Toyota-FAW bZ3 EV starts at just over $27,000 (189,800 RMB), with deliveries expected to begin soon.

Toyota officially announced the bZ3 EV in October 2022, its second model from its bZ (Beyond Zero) lineup of fully electric cars.

The bZ3 electric sedan is jointly developed by BYD Toyota EV Technology – a joint venture created with FAW Toyota (a JV between FAW Group and Toyota) and BYD.

The relationship is interesting between one of the most prominent EV markers (BYD) and the largest car maker (Toyota), which has fallen behind in the race to introduce fully electric vehicles.

Toyota (through FAW-Toyota) builds the bZ3 EV on the e-TNGA platform, the same used for its bZ4x electric SUV, but BYD manufactures the lithium-ion LFP battery, motor, and electric control system, resulting in a maximum range of over 600 km (about 372 miles).

The interior of the bZ3 is also much different than the bZ4X, with a Digitial Island system that integrates a large vertical center display into a tray-type console.

According to a new report from CarNewsChina, the first Toyota-BYD co-developed bZ3 came out of assembly this week and is ready for delivery.

announced in October 2022, rolling off the assembly line in March 2023.

34 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Visionary.

yikes

No one knows who’s next for the chop. Managers were recently told to provide a list of people who ought to be promoted, says one former staff member still in touch with some who remain working. Little did they realise they were signing their own death warrant: many of those managers were subsequently fired and replaced by those they’d recommended, as part of a cost-cutting drive.

and

The idea of career progression for staff has gone out the window: mentorship programmes have been waylaid by the realities of trying to accommodate Musk’s constantly changing demands. A current staff member says that mentorship meetings don’t take place because staff have been told Musk doesn’t see the point in them, and would rather they spend time enacting his requests for changes.

All the time, current workers are looking at the lot of their laid-off former colleagues with a combination of envy and dread. One former worker receives chasing messages from American Express, which provided their Twitter corporate credit card, for unpaid debt totalling thousands of dollars, through the credit card provider’s phone app.

The worker, like many, has raised it with remaining Twitter staff, who are unable to approve the outstanding amount for payment because it requires the approval of the former employee’s manager.

That person also no longer works for Twitter: they were yet another of Musk’s victims.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

spacer.png

And they are going to build it along the Colorado river.  Why do I think they will fuck with the river somehow.

And I'm sure it's being sold as this:

07_Houses-of-the-future-dome-house.jpg?1

When it'll be more like a bunch of shipping containers like this:

il_1588xN.4240497810_bjxw.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And they are going to build it along the Colorado river.  Why do I think they will fuck with the river somehow.

Think Devolution by Max Brooks, but instead of Bigfoot, it’s Bastrop hillbillies. 

8 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Think Devolution by Max Brooks, but instead of Bigfoot, it’s Bastrop hillbillies. 

Elon doesn't want to live with the unwashed masses:

The plans include a project to build a private residential compound for Mr. Musk that potentially would be some distance from the planned town, according to people familiar with the plans. 

Also, right now it literally is mobile homes and shipping containers (well they may not be used as homes, but it would be a Musk thing to do, to build homes out of them)

im-739075?width=700&size=1.5005861664712

• Haha 1

Holy shit, I only check in on Elmo every now and then, and just saw the Halli situation. So he mocks a disabled "employee" thinking he's just a regular employee and only later found out that he was actually on a contract as part of his sale of $10 million of technology to the company, and that if the contract terminates they owe him the entire $10M in a lump sum? He didn't know that when he went full Elmo? JFC, how is this man an executive of anything, much less "the world's richest man?" I mean, he knows that we all know that his groveling follow up was solely because he truly fucked up not knowing who he was dealing with right? That he's a complete moron and a cuck? I don't think I've ever seen a bully get their comuppance in such a straight-forward and humiliating mannner like this, thinks he's jsut bullying another peon, and the "do you know who I am" retort is truly a spear that got him to back off like right away. LOL, can't stop laughing!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Maybe he will start paying you in credits to be used at the company stores? 

You know that's coming.  And then all the Elon fanbois will celebrate what a genius Elon is for coming up with this completely original idea that nobody had ever thought of.

Edited by Ghost of LL

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

You've now made two posts shitting on Container Homes. Container homes are nicer by a huge factor than anything Musk is currently producing. He won't even pay rent. His Utopia will be Russian trenches or, if you're lucky, a lean-to made with a tarp and an existing structure. The toilets are the community gardens. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Man, Joe Rogan and Elon Musk are two guys I can't stand have moved to this town.

Alex Jones is insane, but at least he is our insane guy. He's not a carpetbagger.

3 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Man, Joe Rogan and Elon Musk are two guys I can't stand have moved to this town.

Alex Jones is insane, but at least he is our insane guy. He's not a carpetbagger.

Musk "lives" in Brownsville right? Didn't he claim he voted for Mayra Flores

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Maybe he will start paying you in credits to be used at the company stores? 

To buy Starlink internet and Teslas (probably CyberTrucks that don't sell).

54 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You've now made two posts shitting on Container Homes. Container homes are nicer by a huge factor than anything Musk is currently producing. He won't even pay rent. His Utopia will be Russian trenches or, if you're lucky, a lean-to made with a tarp and an existing structure. The toilets are the community gardens. 

I'm not trying to shit on them - they are sturdy as hell and can be nice (especially when multiples are used), but it's more that A) it's been done/not visionary and they are B) cheap and absolutely something Musk would do because somebody would point out shipping containers around the SpaceX or Boring or Tesla worksites and say "wow, you'd be forward-looking if we used these containers we already paid to get shipped here!"

It's just so utilitarian that it seems like something he'd like.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

Musk "lives" in Brownsville right? Didn't he claim he voted for Mayra Flores

no, he did not

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elon-musk-didnt-vote-in-midterms-after-urging-fans-to-back-gop

State and local records show that Musk did not vote for her (Flores) —or anyone. He did vote during Flores' race in June, records show, and also previously cast an absentee ballot in the 2020 elections.

“Based on our records, we do not have any indication that Mr. Musk participated in the November 2022 Election in Cameron County,” the county’s election administrator told The Daily Beast.

The official added that Musk could not have voted in another county, since that would have triggered the cancellation of his initial registration.

more

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican,” he tweeted in May.

Later that month, he added, “Given unprovoked attacks by leading Democrats against me & a very cold shoulder to Tesla & SpaceX, I intend to vote Republican in November.”

Then, in June, Musk announced that he had voted for Republican Mayra Flores in the special election in Texas’ 34th Congressional District. Flores, who won the race, had been accused of spreading the QAnon conspiracy on social media and had baselessly tried to blame the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots on left-wing activists. (She later deleted some of the comments and said she did not support QAnon.)

“First time I ever voted Republican,” Musk declared at the time. “Massive red wave in 2022.”

39 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

“We are working on a total rewrite of the housing code here at Musky Gulch.  It’s going to be streamlined and synergized using hardcore cyber to make it the most alpha, giga housing development the world has seen.  So many parts of the stack in current housing codes around the country are useless and redundant, so we’re cleaning that up here.  For example, you don’t really need this part of the stack.  Or this one.  Take those out.  Or that one …. oh, oh JENGA!!!”

"We made all of our houses out of metal and we run all of the wiring over the rooftops, and for some reason, wifi reception is absolute shit, so what we are doing is wiring every room in every house with fiber giga internet so that you unplug your laptop from your Starport and leave one room and then when you move into another room, you plug your laptop into a Starport, and you will always have fiber giga internet speeds.  Nobody else has thought of that!"

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

“We are working on a total rewrite of the housing code here at Musky Gulch.  It’s going to be streamlined and synergized using hardcore cyber to make it the most alpha, giga housing development the world has seen.  So many parts of the stack in current housing codes around the country are useless and redundant, so we’re cleaning that up here.  For example, you don’t really need this part of the stack.  Or this one.  Take those out.  Or that one …. oh, oh JENGA!!!”

Who runs Alpha Town? 

Elon.

Say! Louder!

ELON RUNS ALPHA TOWN! 

Embargo lifted. 

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?