Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

25 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

He better be damn sure there is some documentation that this is actually a possibility.  

yea he might be fucked on this one

he will take it in the ass from shorts that lost money today and he will take it in the ass from longs that bought post tweet when the stock goes to the shitter if he cannot back up these tweets

not to mention unless the SEC proves themselves to be more corrupt and useless than the SEC SEC SEC he is going to be spending a shit tonne of time answering questions about manipulation and even if the SEC finds he did not manipulate (something I sadly see as 50%+ likely) he will still probably face a a shit tonne of class action lawsuits

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/08/elon-musk-considering-using-saudi-oil-money-to-buy-out-tesla/

wtf?

Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund is the mystery funder that has offered to finance a deal to take Tesla private, Elon Musk wrote in a Monday morning blog post. The post lays to rest a mystery that has bedeviled Wall Street and the news media since Musk tweeted last Tuesday that he had "funding secured" for a buyout.

"Going back almost two years, the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund has approached me multiple times about taking Tesla private," Musk wrote in his Monday post. "They first met with me at the beginning of 2017 to express this interest because of the important need to diversify away from oil."

Azealia Bank roasting Musk today.

Apparently Musk girlfriend, singer, Grimes asked Azealia to come crash at Elons place and work on some tracks.

"Staying at Elon musks house has been like a real life episode of "Get Out"

"Lol I waited around all weekend while grimes coddled her boyfriend for being too stupid to know not to go on twitter while on acid"

"Then she had the nerve to go ghost and book me a first class flight thru roc nation as if she's big enough to send me out of La. HA!"

"I should have stayed my ass in NYC. They invited me here to stay and said I couldn't bring my boyfriend....LOL....It was probably some weird threesome sex shit to begin with."

More here

https://www.thefader.com/2018/08/13/azealia-banks-grimes-pork-skin-elon-musk-house

Banks called Grimes a "dirty-sneaker-inbred-out of the woods Pabst beer pussy methhead-junkie" and called Musk a "trash ass beta male" with "pork skin"

and here

https://www.businessinsider.nl/azealia-banks-claims-to-be-at-elon-musks-house-as-he-sought-investors-2018-8/?international=true&r=US

Banks said Musk seemed distracted over the weekend.

“I saw him in the kitchen tucking his tail in between his legs scrounging for investors to cover his a– after that tweet,” she said. “He was stressed and red in the face.”

Nice to see after years of US Government subsidies he is going to sell to the Saudi Princes. 

Tesla Motors Inc., SolarCity Corp. and Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX, together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support, according to data compiled by The Times. The figure underscores a common theme running through his emerging empire: a public-private financing model underpinning long-shot start-ups.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Or.. and I know is is very unlikely...

very long game?

Well very long game indeed.   Most of the patents for advanced automotive fuel efficiency technology are owned by oil companies.   One may as well own an electric car company as well 

• Like 1

And then this hit

and the hits keep coming

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/business/dealbook/tesla-elon-musk-saudi-arabia.html

But three people familiar with the workings of the Saudi fund cast doubt on his account. They said the fund had taken none of the steps that such an ambitious transaction would entail, like preparing a term sheet or hiring a financial adviser to work on the deal.

And even if the fund were ready to move forward with such an agreement, it would invite review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, the government body that reviews the national-security implications of such transactions.

Two people familiar with the chain of events said that in a conversation with an informal adviser about the mess he had gotten himself into, Mr. Musk said he had taken to Twitter impulsively. He said he had done so because he was not the kind of person who could hold things in, and was angry at the company’s critics.

A person with direct knowledge of the Tesla board’s thinking said some members of the board had been totally blindsided by Mr. Musk’s decision to air his plan on Twitter.

18 hours ago, Robin Masters said:

Apparently Musk girlfriend, singer, Grimes asked Azealia to come crash at Elons place and work on some tracks.

"Lol I waited around all weekend while grimes coddled her boyfriend for being too stupid to know not to go on twitter while on acid"

"Then she had the nerve to go ghost and book me a first class flight thru roc nation as if she's big enough to send me out of La. HA!"

"I should have stayed my ass in NYC. They invited me here to stay and said I couldn't bring my boyfriend....LOL....It was probably some weird threesome sex shit to begin with."

More here

https://www.thefader.com/2018/08/13/azealia-banks-grimes-pork-skin-elon-musk-house

Banks called Grimes a "dirty-sneaker-inbred-out of the woods Pabst beer pussy methhead-junkie" and called Musk a "trash ass beta male" with "pork skin"

and here

https://www.businessinsider.nl/azealia-banks-claims-to-be-at-elon-musks-house-as-he-sought-investors-2018-8/?international=true&r=US

“I saw him in the kitchen tucking his tail in between his legs scrounging for investors to cover his a– after that tweet,” she said. “He was stressed and red in the face.”

i think i posted earlier in the thread that i think elon is doing drugs with grimes, and that explains a lot of his odd behavior. i think i'm right.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i think i posted earlier in the thread that i think elon is doing drugs with grimes, and that explains a lot of his odd behavior. i think i'm right.

You think?

I don't think that Grimes is the only person that he's done stuff with over the last decade.

Lol yeah this guy is the real life Iron Man. Stolen from a Musk-hating Reddit board, post from about February:

Happy 2018 Everybody! Let's Take a Moment to Recall What our Lord and Savior Elon Musk Has Promised to Accomplish over these Next 11 Months or So...

On 8/13/2018 at 4:55 PM, Robin Masters said:

More here

and here

Soooo it's settled, right? 

17 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Lol yeah this guy is the real life Iron Man. Stolen from a Musk-hating Reddit board, post from about February:

Happy 2018 Everybody! Let's Take a Moment to Recall What our Lord and Savior Elon Musk Has Promised to Accomplish over these Next 11 Months or So...

Did he fuck your wife? Seriously 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2018 at 11:22 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

1. He's going to fly people around the moon. There are seven places named "Moon" in the US. One in France.

2. He's going to have a self-driving Tesla drive itself clear across the United StatesThere are plenty of really narrow parts that could make this easy.

3. Teslas are going to reach 620 miles on a single chargeLoad two of them up with a bunch of batteries in the back seat. Boom.

4. He's going to complete a ~15 mile tunnel from LAX to the intersection of I-405 and US-101. Tunnels don't have to be underground.

5. He's going to pump out 500,000 TeslasDie cast models. Easy peasy.

6. He's going to pump out 10GW of solar panels in BuffaloNine out of ten ain't so bad.

7. And last but not least, He's going to send an unmanned rocket to Mars. Ok, right out of ten, but at least he gave this one a pretty awesome effort.

Why you gotta be so full of hate?

22 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well that doesn't sound particularly good.  And yet others who shall not be named in this forum can tweet all day long and nary a peep from the watchdogs.

If Musk gets booted from Tesla here is my prediction. Tesla will be bankrupt in 18 months. Musk will come back in and buy it with PE investors. He will be able to blame new management for the bankruptcy. This scenario is a Steve Jobs repeat.

41 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If Musk gets booted from Tesla here is my prediction. Tesla will be bankrupt in 18 months. Musk will come back in and buy it with PE investors. He will be able to blame new management for the bankruptcy. This scenario is a Steve Jobs repeat.

I could see that happening.  

I could also see the classic LBO event where the Saudis and a few large PE firms take them private, saddle them up with enormous amounts of debt, shut down Solar City, and re-issue the stock 5 years down the road only for it to go bankrupt.  

On 8/13/2018 at 4:55 PM, Robin Masters said:

More here

and here

That's a weird story. Musk has said he doesn't even know Banks so I'm not sure what's going on.

https://gizmodo.com/elon-musk-responds-to-azealia-banks-claims-of-ghosting-1828310609

However, when reached via Twitter direct messages, Musk told Gizmodo that he “has never even met [Banks] or communicated with her in any way.” In other words, he doesn’t know her. 

A Tesla spokesperson told our sister site, Jalopnik, that the claims were “complete nonsense,” but Banks is a veteran of long and nonsensical beefs. She’s feuded with everyone from Sarah Palin to Nick Cannon. And, like both Musk’s Space X endeavors, wants her future beefs to be interplanetary.

On 8/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

WSJ says it was about fibbing Model 3 production disclosures

https://www.wsj.com/articles/sec-pressing-tesla-directors-for-details-on-communications-with-elon-musk-1534450010

Securities regulators last year subpoenaed a parts supplier for Tesla as they looked at whether the auto maker misled investors about Model 3 car production problems, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Both issues are being handled by the SEC’s San Francisco office, one of the people said.

The Wall Street Journal reported in October that the Tesla assembly plant’s body shop wasn’t fully installed until around September and that major portions of the Model 3 were being hand built weeks after Mr. Musk announced production had begun in July 2017. As production started, he claimed about 1,600 cars would be made in the third quarter of 2017 before reaching 20,000 in December. Those forecasts were far below what he predicted roughly a year earlier, when he said as many 200,000 Model 3s would be made in the second half of 2017.

Instead, Tesla made 2,700 Model 3s during 2017. The sedan, priced to start at $35,000, is designed to propel the luxury electric-car maker into the mainstream.

20 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

That seems extreme. Not sure I buy that.

I do buy that he allegedly made that infamous "take tesla private" tweet on acid, though.

people on meth change and do erratic things. i know, i have a family member who still to this day deals with meth addiction. it makes people simultaneous crazy, confident, and erratic. everything he's been doing, from blowing up at investor questions to randomly tweeting he's taking his multinational car operation private leads me to believe that it's meth.

but i always think it's meth. confirmation bias and personal experience and all that. 

i've never done acid, but i don't understand how someone could tweet while they are hallucinating. maybe i don't understand the drug.

23 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

To help sleep when he is not working, Mr. Musk said he sometimes takes Ambien. “It is often a choice of no sleep or Ambien,” he said. But this has worried some board members, who have noted that sometimes the drug does not put Mr. Musk to sleep but instead contributes to late-night Twitter sessions, according to a person familiar with the board’s thinking. Some board members are also aware that Mr. Musk has on occasion used recreational drugs, according to people familiar with the matter.

yeah, i was saying previously, when i quoted you, i did not know that he had already admitted that.

ambien is a shit drug. i once was awoken by my girlfriend while frantically searching through the kitchen drawers for...something? waking up whilst standing is a strange feeling.

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?