Bidet Meta Threas

luke duke

I've been trying to time my shits for when the power is on during the rolling blackouts.  I missed my window a few days ago and the shock from sitting on a cold toilet seat on my biobidet stopped it in it's tracks and I was able to avoid the indignity of wiping as the power came on a few minutes later.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

We were lucky, and our water pressure only dropped to about half.  But the bidet definitely was taking longer.  Coincidentally, I found out we had full pressure again when I turned the bidet up to about 75% to compensate for low pressure and got a real eyeful. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having now spent a couple of months with both the Toto and BioBidet, I give the victory to BioBidet.

BB has much greater water pressure and the seat is more flat like a regular seat. The Toto seat is angled up to the back probably at 30 degrees. It’s like you’re perched ready for take off. Maybe the angle is better for shitting but I’ve noticed no difference.

The BB has the enema setting that’s useful when you know your shit is lacking fiber and it would normally be a many multiple wipe situation. It’s also a bit trilling if you’re into ass play at all.

You can’t go wrong with either really but I would recommend spending the extra $100 and going with the BioBidet.

Having now spent a couple of months with both the Toto and BioBidet, I give the victory to BioBidet.

BB has much greater water pressure and the seat is more flat like a regular seat. The Toto seat is angled up to the back probably at 30 degrees. It’s like you’re perched ready for take off. Maybe the angle is better for shitting but I’ve noticed no difference.

The BB has the enema setting that’s useful when you know your shit is lacking fiber and it would normally be a many multiple wipe situation. It’s also a bit trilling if you’re into ass play at all.

You can’t go wrong with either really but I would recommend spending the extra $100 and going with the BioBidet.

Thank you for your service.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Apparently the callouses I had on my ass from wiping have gone away because anytime I spend a few days away from my bidet and have to wipe my ass (shudder), I get a rash.  Diaper rash.

There should be a federal mandate to install bidets in all households and public restrooms.  I mean, they did it with low volume toilets.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

I would probably never travel again if it were not for baby wipes. It sucks to have to do that to a septic system but in my opinion it's their penance for not having bidets installed. 

You might try one of these for travel use.  I keep one in my RV and it performs admirably.  Now, you are certainly not going to get the power of one tied into a water supply, and you may have to use for two cycles, but it'll knock off most of the paste and dingleberries the accumulate whilst taking a shit.   

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CJ1CS2C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by cabowabo
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I got the Toto battery operated handheld in prep for some upcoming travel. I figured out the biomechanics of how to get it into position to use. But I see this as a supplementary tool at best. I don't think I could get the job done with just this and toilet paper. I still see the baby wipe as a necessary inclusion. Am I doing it wrong? I'll try more cycles next time as an experiment. I stopped at two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

15 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

This is a quality choice here

• 4 weeks later...

Will be in Austin this weekend for the game against ULL. The wife (no pics) and I stayed at the Omni downtown about a month ago. Great view from our room. Have no complaints about the hotel itself. fb22932f9820757a482aa72b4ffabcdf.jpg
But I do have a complaint about the lack of bidet. For two days I felt like a fukn savage and just hated the idea of taking a damn dirty crap. I obviously showered immediately after each dumpsky but I couldn’t help but feel like I could avoid all the extra clean up if only there was a bidet available. So I ask you…is there a hotel (or any other establishment) in the downtown area that has bidets available for a traveler who drinks copious amounts of alcohol during the home opener and will almost assuredly have mudd butt? I know there are traveler bidets but the reviews thus far on this thread seem less than stellar. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

The travel bidets work. I bought the Toto and the two speed one off of Amazon. Both are similar. You just need to wipe first and get the heavy stuff off. Finish with the traveler. Scoot your ass as far forward as you can on the seat, stick that puppy down behind you against the back edge of the seat and blast away. Bring your wipes just in case you've got a really stubborn piece of poo way up your bunghole. It's a 3 pronged approach but once I figured it out I was pretty happy. Let's put it this way, as a lifelong sufferer of Vacation Shit Anxiety (actual self diagnosis, VAS for short), I am in a happy place traveling now. It may also be best practice to bring a cup full of water with you in case you want to do a refill and blast it twice. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:14 PM, Baboontyme said:

The travel bidets work. I bought the Toto and the two speed one off of Amazon. Both are similar. You just need to wipe first and get the heavy stuff off. Finish with the traveler. Scoot your ass as far forward as you can on the seat, stick that puppy down behind you against the back edge of the seat and blast away. Bring your wipes just in case you've got a really stubborn piece of poo way up your bunghole. It's a 3 pronged approach but once I figured it out I was pretty happy. Let's put it this way, as a lifelong sufferer of Vacation Shit Anxiety (actual self diagnosis, VAS for short), I am in a happy place traveling now. It may also be best practice to bring a cup full of water with you in case you want to do a refill and blast it twice. 

User name does NOT check out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:56 PM, Baboontyme said:

Welp I didn't have to think about that for long. 

$524.99 on bidetking.com - use coupon code bkflyer10 for an extra 10% off. Grand total of $471 and change and it's on its way. 

Just copied your order for our newly renovated master bathroom. Discount code still works. You saved me about $250 off of the Amazon price. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I first tried a bidet at the Park Hyatt Hotel in NYC, late 2018.  I knew I had to have one someday.  Summer of 2019, I'm in Jerusalem, Israel, the holiest city in the world.  I get woken up at 2am by a Woot notification that the Biobidet 6800U was on sale for a serious discount.  The location and the time of day, I was convinced It had to be a message from a higher power.  I bought it.  It was on my doorstep the day after we got back.   My wife never fully appreciated the awesomeness of her husband's decision to buy it.  When she prepped for her colonoscopy on Sunday, she finally understood.

• Hook 'Em 1

I first tried a bidet at the Park Hyatt Hotel in NYC, late 2018.  I knew I had to have one someday.  Summer of 2019, I'm in Jerusalem, Israel, the holiest city in the world.  I get woken up at 2am by a Woot notification that the Biobidet 6800U was on sale for a serious discount.  The location and the time of day, I was convinced It had to be a message from a higher power.  I bought it.  It was on my doorstep the day after we got back.   My wife never fully appreciated the awesomeness of her husband's decision to buy it.  When she prepped for her colonoscopy on Sunday, she finally understood.

Pics of wife on the shitter?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

• 1 month later...

10 year old son last night used our bidet for the first time ever that wasn't just squirting the fucking ceiling with water. He comes out looking like he has just seen Jesus and said, "That. Was. Amazing! I really really need one for my toilet upstairs!." The boy has seen the light, and basks in its glory. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Deej said:

I can't think of a single time in my life where I sat on a toilet and thought the seat was too cold.

It’s not that the seat’s too cold on a non-heated seat. It’s that you never knew how much you liked the warmed seat until you used one. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1