Bidet Meta Threas

luke duke

19 minutes ago, nnm said:

It’s not that the seat’s too cold on a non-heated seat. It’s that you never knew how much you liked the warmed seat until you used one. 

Yeah, I'll agree with this as I still remember the first time I had a car with heated seats...even in Texas.

3 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Warm seats are too evocative of someone else's ass sitting there very recently. 

And also this.  I don't miss having a warm seat just as I don't miss having warm water, even in the winter.

Edited by Hate

• 5 weeks later...

I just realized this week is my 5th anniversary of getting a bidet.  So to whomever it was (lukeduke?) on the other site that started that thread- thank you, you changed my life.

I'm planning to do some RV travel in the near future and my single biggest priority is how to get a bidet set up.  I'm thinking of just threading the bidet supply line into one of those gallon sized pump sprayers.  Fill it with water, give it a couple of pumps, turn bidet on, clean ass.  As long as I can fit the bidet on the RV toilet seat I should be good to go. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I just realized this week is my 5th anniversary of getting a bidet.  So to whomever it was (lukeduke?) on the other site that started that thread- thank you, you changed my life.
I'm planning to do some RV travel in the near future and my single biggest priority is how to get a bidet set up.  I'm thinking of just threading the bidet supply line into one of those gallon sized pump sprayers.  Fill it with water, give it a couple of pumps, turn bidet on, clean ass.  As long as I can fit the bidet on the RV toilet seat I should be good to go. 

Thank you, thank you. Please think about me every time you take a shit.

I keep one of these in my travel bag and one in my travel trailer. If your faucet is beyond arm’s reach of the shitter you’ll need to have a water bottle handy to refill.
Brondell GS-70BLK GoSpa Travel Bidet, Midnight https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09BBGR1JZ/
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, luke duke said:

I keep one of these in my travel bag and one in my travel trailer. If your faucet is beyond arm’s reach of the shitter you’ll need to have a water bottle handy to refill.
Brondell GS-70BLK GoSpa Travel Bidet, Midnight https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09BBGR1JZ/

Why not the battery operated models? I have one of those Brondells...never really got used to using it. 

Edited by Baboontyme

has anyone added a backflow preventer to their bidet set up?

I have a cold water Neo and it says it comes with the check valve but I've seen plumbers talk about adding the preventer to be safe. Has anyone done that?

The Neo Series bidets have passed sections ASME A11218.1-2012/CSA and ASME A112.4.2-2009 in a test conducted by the IAPMO Lab. They also have a patented design (U.S. Patent number D714428) that is unique and upgrades your bathroom instantly. These bidets come with a built-in check valve, which works like a vacuum breaker and does not allow backflow.

• 4 weeks later...

In Rotterdam for 10 days on my first international trip since C19 (used to make the trip across the pond monthly for many years). Among the many disconcerting issues in re-adjusting to business travel is leaving the cleanliness of my home BioBidet 2000 behind (so to speak). I feel like a freaking savage out here. 

Let me join in the chorus's praise of the bidet.  After first use, I'm as clean as I am after a shower!  

Yea it’s great. If you ever get questioned by anybody, “when you get mud on your hands, are they just as clean by wiping off with a paper towel or are they cleaner by using water and a paper towel?”

I don’t have the heated unit like some of you high rollers do, but my cold water unit is great.

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, luke duke said:

On 3/2/2022 at 5:25 AM, nnm said:

In Rotterdam for 10 days on my first international trip since C19 (used to make the trip across the pond monthly for many years). Among the many disconcerting issues in re-adjusting to business travel is leaving the cleanliness of my home BioBidet 2000 behind (so to speak). I feel like a freaking savage out here. 

Luke has you covered here. I have a Brondell travel bidet permanently stashed in my carry on, and I just got one for my desk at work now that we are RTO. 

• Like 1

I got a Biobidet USPA 6800U 3 years ago.  Changed my life.  I managed to put a hole in the seat last month when I accidentally slammed the lid after a bout with a nasty stomach bug.  Fearing that an errant urine stream could get through the hole and fry the insides, I decided to replace it.  I ordered a Biobidet BB 2000, this baby is supposed to be the Rolls Royce of bidets.  Last time I was this excited was when I got on the plane to LA in 2006 to go to the National Championship.  I fucking love bidets.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zone Read said:

I got a Biobidet USPA 6800U 3 years ago.  Changed my life.  I managed to put a hole in the seat last month when I accidentally slammed the lid after a bout with a nasty stomach bug.  Fearing that an errant urine stream could get through the hole and fry the insides, I decided to replace it.  I ordered a Biobidet BB 2000, this baby is supposed to be the Rolls Royce of bidets.  Last time I was this excited was when I got on the plane to LA in 2006 to go to the National Championship.  I fucking love bidets.

You will not be disappointed with the Bio Bidet BB-2000. Best $471 I have ever spent. 

Just moved into a new house recently that has a bidet in the master. Still haven’t used it. It’s very intimidating. It’s got lights. Automatically opens when you walk up to it. Even has an option to play music. Hi tech shitter.

Why are you disrespecting that Cadillac by not using it? Get in there and wash your ass!
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Star Wars Imperial March 

Benny Hill theme song 

Who Let the Dogs Out? 

Also sprach Zarathustra 

The slide whistle portion of Groove is in the Heart 

One

Brass Monkey 

My first reaction to seeing an awesome  bidet is to work a turd out so I could try it. Maybe you can find the manual online and figure it out? As long as you can figure out how to get the water to squirt your butt, you are in business. What is the make and model?

Kohler numi.

I found manual online but can't link right now. It says that manual buttons are located on right side of toilet. That when you use manual buttons, all settings default to middle temp, pressure and position settings. It also has a dryer button! Baller. You should be able to use the manual buttons easily until you learn all its bells and whistles.

The SO and I were in Hawaii over New Years Eve.  Great hotel and the toilet had a bidet seat.  That made me remember how much I do like them.

So, returning home, I found a Brondell Bidet for about $300 at Home Depot. The blue night light on it is handy. The quality is pretty sound.

We liked it so much that I got another one and had it installed in the bathroom used mostly by guests (and me since it is just outside of my home office.)

Am a confirmed Bidet Man.

Bring on the naysayers. Haters gonna hate,

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...
Will be in Austin this weekend for the game against ULL. The wife (no pics) and I stayed at the Omni downtown about a month ago. Great view from our room. Have no complaints about the hotel itself. fb22932f9820757a482aa72b4ffabcdf.jpg
But I do have a complaint about the lack of bidet. For two days I felt like a fukn savage and just hated the idea of taking a damn dirty crap. I obviously showered immediately after each dumpsky but I couldn’t help but feel like I could avoid all the extra clean up if only there was a bidet available. So I ask you…is there a hotel (or any other establishment) in the downtown area that has bidets available for a traveler who drinks copious amounts of alcohol during the home opener and will almost assuredly have mudd butt? I know there are traveler bidets but the reviews thus far on this thread seem less than stellar. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Here we are almost a year later. I started talking about road games the wife might be interested in going to this year. This got delivered today.

b88ab934f3b1ffc01eb24fdf0d0fcc90.jpg

The wife ordered this because she didn’t wanna hear me moaning and groaning when we head down to Austin here in the near future.

Here we are almost a year later. I started talking about road games the wife might be interested in going to this year. This got delivered today.

b88ab934f3b1ffc01eb24fdf0d0fcc90.jpg

The wife ordered this because she didn’t wanna hear me moaning and groaning when we head down to Austin here in the near future.

Do they make an optional attachment that will let me hook it up to a 5gal water jug?

13d35fc5b528584d5afe50cff908e4c7.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, luke duke said:

13d35fc5b528584d5afe50cff908e4c7.jpg

Do they make an optional attachment that will let me hook it up to a 5gal water jug?

No kidding.  I can splash myself with 5.7 oz. just from the turd's hitting the water in the bowl. 

On 6/17/2022 at 3:43 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Star Wars Imperial March 

Benny Hill theme song 

Who Let the Dogs Out? 

Also sprach Zarathustra 

The slide whistle portion of Groove is in the Heart 

One

Brass Monkey 

That Smell- Lynyrd Skynyrd 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

spacer.png

Whelp, I am out of the "no bidet" game.

Wife asked for an install. I reluctantly agreed. Now, tp is dead to me. It is a far inferior product to a bidet. Tp industry can eat a bag of dicks.

Now I want to know if any hotel chains stock them as a standard because I don't want to go without on travel.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...