Used Pirate Ship $8500 - no guns or crew

LongestHorn

32 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

but how do we get it to Lake Travis? 

Down the coast of Mexico to Nicaragua, pay some locals to carry it across to that lake, down the river to ruins of Aspinwall, back up past Belize, clamp it to the side of a cruise ship a la Boba Fett, cross the Gulf, doink over to the mouth of the Colorado, up the river to Lake Travis, do some Archimedes shit to get it up over the dam.

I'm in.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Down the coast of Mexico to Nicaragua, pay some locals to carry it across to that lake, down the river to ruins of Aspinwall, back up past Belize, clamp it to the side of a cruise ship a la Boba Fett, cross the Gulf, doink over to the mouth of the Colorado, up the river to Lake Travis, do some Archimedes shit to get it up over the dam.

I'm in.

Looks like we have a first serious bidder above tree-fiddy!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'm in.

I am with ya. Or take it to Corpus and plunder Sea aggie? Then we have two ships. Surly fleet ahoy. 

FarmCows.jpg

• Like 1

You damned well know that for a 25% cut of the take, the current admin would happily issue broad letters of marque and reprisal.  We could then slap some guns on that bad boy and do some REAL piracy, under full protection and authority of the United States.

I'm in.

On 7/18/2018 at 4:34 PM, Brisketexan said:

You damned well know that for a 25% cut of the take, the current admin would happily issue broad letters of marque and reprisal.  We could then slap some guns on that bad boy and do some REAL piracy, under full protection and authority of the United States.

I'm in.

I think I finally found the business idea that's going to make me rich.  Privateering here I come.

21 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I’d buy that fucker and rent it out to suburban moms trying to outdo each other on kid birthday parties. $1K for 3 hours and it’d be booked solid on weekends.

Plus, you can take the suburban moms below deck and plunder the booty. Win Win.

That should be listed as- "Nautical-themed mobile home currently located in Long Beach"

Have that thing towed to Marina del Rey and re-list it as a "Condo on the Water" along with monthly expenses and you could see that for a lot more than $8,500.

• 3 years later...