Grayson Allen is a Dirty Bitch

Machinator

During the hoops season, I saw on most mock sites he was a late lottery pick...im pretty sure he played himself into the late first round in this tournament. 

Not only is he unlikable, but he shot like absolute shit in the S16/E8. I dont see one part of his game that transitions well to the NBA unless he somehow becomes a sniper. I thought he had a much better tournament as a freshman 4 years ago than he did when he was a senior.

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

During the hoops season, I saw on most mock sites he was a late lottery pick...im pretty sure he played himself into the late first round in this tournament. 

Not only is he unlikable, but he shot like absolute shit in the S16/E8. I dont see one part of his game that transitions well to the NBA unless he somehow becomes a sniper. I thought he had a much better tournament as a freshman 4 years ago than he did when he was a senior.

Agree with this.  He came up small as a senior in the tourney.  Not a good look, especially for a guy nobody likes in the first place.

12 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

I hope he does get drafted just for the excitement when he tries this shit in the NBA. I can't imagine that anybody would let it slide.

This right here.  Would love to see him cry about how he is treated in the NBA

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...