• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/27/2018 at 6:53 PM, Viper said:

Are we sure @Thatguy isn't abuelito?

1 hour ago, PilotsError said:

Is Thatguy Abuelito?

55 minutes ago, kmac30 said:

Has to be

yeah it seems obvious. Can we ban him just from this thread? Maybe he brings value to other parts of the board, I have no idea, but he's horrible here. It's almost like he's trying to troll by posting the worst stuff he can find. 

12 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

If I didn't live in Houston, where DJ Screw is a thing, I would never know what this meant.

exactly!! Half the dudes in here miss why these are funny. They need to step their black culture game up. Picturing niggas dunking on, and subsequently talking shit to lobotomized mental patients is funny to me. Sorry for being out of pocket.

• Fuck You 2

exactly!! Half the dudes in here miss why these are funny. They need to step their black culture game up. Picturing niggas dunking on, and subsequently talking shit to lobotomized mental patients is funny to me. Sorry for being out of pocket.

No you need to step up your game and actually post lit memes. Instead you have constantly shit posted wack memes.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1