My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapper got deported when found out he was a UK citizen or something.

Overstayed a visa after entering the country in 2005 at age 12. Was in a car with another rapper in Atlanta when the other rapper got caught in a bust. Got detained by ICE. Pending deportation hearing.

17 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

f6ed9527faee6198772d07c98d340efc.jpg

17 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

^^^ yep they do that

Oh fuck yes.  Non only am I surprised that anyone wants to claim Pleasant Gove at all, I'm shocked by how many do that stayed with their homeboy for a month off of Scyene.

Oh fuck yes.  Non only am I surprised that anyone wants to claim Pleasant Gove at all, I'm shocked by how many do that stayed with their homeboy for a month off of Scyene.

Lol usually I just saw I went to school in south east dallas.

When someone asks specifics I’ll say eh just a little place called pleasant grove. Usually followed by an “ooooohhh”.

Hah

On 2/4/2019 at 11:29 PM, Zepol87 said:

^^^ yep they do that

17 hours ago, Drew said:

19 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Lol usually I just saw I went to school in south east dallas.

When someone asks specifics I’ll say eh just a little place called pleasant grove. Usually followed by an “ooooohhh”.

Hah

Take that Dallas bullshit somewheres else.....signed Houston

Edited by Thatguy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When I went to elementary school there in the mid 80s there was one 3A high school. That town has changed so much. 

We had some family move out there in 2001. Even then the town was very small and still somewhat unknown. But over the last 15 years, tons of people have moved south of 20 into South Arlington and now Mansfield. It's grown tons out there. I have a buddy who stays in south Arlington right near Mansfield.