Surly Horns huge migration crisis

HornGrandioso

1 hour ago, Swam@Texas said:

Whichever one of you assholes who took the username I've had since Austin360 sucks donkey balls. Just sayin'...

that is a dick move. i don't care what a person's politics are, but to steal their identity is out of bounds.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This piece of shit is not mobile friendly at all.

It hasn't even been up a week. It works just fine for me on mobile (safari). You can also add people to your blocked list in your settings somewhere. 

I hated using tapa for the shag, so this site is way more convenient, and even looks cleaner to me. 

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Nope it's feelings. It takes minimal effort to ignore a shit poster, rather than bitch and complain across multiple threads about them.

Meh, I don't complain about them.  I just put them on ignore if they are too ridiculous.   There were some that were so bad in the NBA thread they were legit fucking up the thread for me.

8 minutes ago, d2o said:

Meh, I don't complain about them.  I just put them on ignore if they are too ridiculous.   There were some that were so bad in the NBA thread they were legit fucking up the thread for me.

You are right to use the ignore function. I wish more posters would instead of derailing a thread with their bitchfest.

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Swam is still posting in the Cloak Room on the shag.

I'm trying really hard not to picture you as a 7-year-old boy telling his Mom that his 4-year-old sister just used crayon all over the bedroom wall, but I just can't seem to pull that off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Swam@Texas said:

I'm trying really hard not to picture you as a 7-year-old boy telling his Mom that his 4-year-old sister just used crayon all over the bedroom wall, but I just can't seem to pull that off.

Wifi appears to be working.

50 minutes ago, Jim Tom Pinch said:

Been peeking at the old site and there was 39 members viewing just now. That doesn’t seem like a lot.

There are still plenty of people archiving old threads.

And posting images of people shitting while skateboarding down the street, a skill that I never knew I needed or wanted until I saw it.

• Like 1