Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Before we have term limits, we at least have a realistic shot at limiting the duration of a campaign.  At least on the primary side.  

Set time limit. Canvas for signatures to qualify. If you get them, you get gov't funding. No self funding. No fundraising. No PACs.  Outside of mandated debates, you are only permitted to talk about yourself and your positions and prohibited from speaking about your opponent or your characterizations of their policy positions. Internet, radio, and TV spots are specified exactly.  All campaign workers and volunteers must have lived in your constituent area for at least one year prior to your campaign.  If you are already an elected official, you may not campaign at all for candidates of other offices, especially those outside your constituent area. 

Only the Presidential race should be a national shitshow. Every other race should be local/state.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah, Latina Seabiscuit is so dumb it’s not even worth the energy to decipher.

And does he think horses don’t menstruate?

What does he think they do? Lay eggs? Does he think they’re marsupials?

So much sexism; so much bigotry; so much idiocy; so many questions.

Anyway, I’m waiting on that baby daddy person to apologize for his erroneous assumptions about her behavior.

And she looked hot as helllllll tonight.

Her hair and makeup - flawless. Keep rocking that red lip.

I’m in LOVE with the caped blazer. I hope a fashion blogger sources that tomorrow, I need me one.

And those camel suede pumps are fierce!

805cb3327e84def88960ca43b723fc41.jpg
dbeb9777a9a81f9f338709fc56dec2b0.jpg
23913eef5d33c3d0a4761e05aecb6490.jpg
a1c8d4849ddd590d47ba1dd3b6a26ba1.jpg

Lol. You are right on schedule.  Muh sexism!!!! It’s fine for you to make jokes on white men but lose your little mind when your gal gets made fun of. Keep up the good work. 

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

Lol. You are right on schedule.  Muh sexism!!!! It’s fine for you to make jokes on white men but lose your little mind when your gal gets made fun of. Keep up the good work. 

A Trumpkin deriding anyone for bullying? 

Funny. 

As Melanie says....."be best." 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Oh, it wasn’t your “joke” - if you want to call it that - I was reacting to.

It was that the “joke” made no damn sense and it wasn’t funny.

All you did was take a cheap, easy shot at her gender, ethnicity, and looks.

Woo Hoo - a real laugh riot.
  • Like 1

Oh, it wasn’t your “joke” - if you want to call it that - I was reacting to.

It was that the “joke” made no damn sense and it wasn’t funny.

All you did was take a cheap, easy shot at her gender, ethnicity, and looks.

Woo Hoo - a real laugh riot.

lol you do the same shit and get butt hurt. Grow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

lol you do the same shit and get butt hurt. Grow up

No you stupid fuck.  It’s not the same shit. Making fun of cocaine Mitch for looking like a turtle is funny because he looks like a god damned 🐢 turtle. 

Nobody sees your horseface comparison.  It’s almost like you’re reaching just so you can rip on a brown woman’s looks.  That couldn’t be it though, right?

No you stupid fuck.  It’s not the same shit. Making fun of cocaine Mitch for looking like a turtle is funny because he looks like a god damned turtle. 
Nobody sees your horseface comparison.  It’s almost like you’re reaching just so you can rip on a brown woman’s looks.  That couldn’t be it though, right?

Lol you are such a basic bitch. Good luck calling me racist when I lived in South America you cuck drunk beta. Suck a fart and stay in the sand box.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Men are scared that women will laugh at them.

Women are scared that men will kill them.

😭😭WHAT ABOUT WHITE MEN!?!?!?! 😭😭

White men are the most oppressed individuals in America.

I mean, they ONLY hold the Presidency, the Senate, a majority of governorships, 90% of the GOP House caucus, got 2 new seats on SCOTUS, control most of the levers of voting.  Fuck, can you believe how hard it is for them?

• Like 1

Your South American buddy Josef tried to make me stop, but he just wasn't as good at science as he hoped.
#1 alpha man move: Yell at women on the Internet.

Lol. Who is yelling ? I thought it was about treating everyone equal ? Am I supposed to treat her different?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

No you stupid fuck.  It’s not the same shit. Making fun of cocaine Mitch for looking like a turtle is funny because he looks like a god damned 🐢 turtle. 

To be honest none of it is funny. Icono mind raping her, others constantly going on about her looks, calling Mitch a turtle, the Orange Dotard, and all other aspects of it are middle school humor that is stupid and that everyone should move past (except for Icono, he should probably be in jail.) Their policies suck all on their own, so there is plenty to debate without spending pages on their looks.

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

White men are the most oppressed individuals in America.

I mean, they ONLY hold the Presidency, the Senate, a majority of governorships, 90% of the GOP House caucus, got 2 new seats on SCOTUS, control most of the levers of voting.  Fuck, can you believe how hard it is for them?

great line out of true detective last week.  ali tells dorff "please explain to me the trials and tribulations of being a white man in this country".

25 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

Lol you are such a basic bitch. Good luck calling me racist when I lived in South America you cuck drunk beta. Suck a fart and stay in the sand box.

So you're doubling down on the stupid?  Bold strategy.  What's next, "I'm not a homophobe, one of my cousins is gay!!!"

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

AOC had a bad night?

She is a 1st term congressperson, just past a month into her term, attending a State of the Union speech. What the fuck was the expectation?

What was she supposed to do? Sing and dance and pull a rabbit out of her hat?

Just now, Clintonaldo said:

Textbook stupidity. Thanks for acknowledging you can’t properly debate someone.

Awesome. A I'm rubber and you're glue insult at your age ? Clitnaldo you gonna love first grade next year.

"Sir, reporting for duty in the 101st Internet Yelling At/About Women Brigade, Sir!"

- "Son, are you ready to whine?"

"SIR, YES SIR!"

- "Are you ready to howl, in a sexually frustrated rage, at/about women who are more accomplished and attractive than you will ever be?"

"SIR, YES SIR!"

- "Are you ready to defeat everyone by their own logic?"

"SIR, YES SIR!"

- "Have you ever had a friend? Ever done an air high-five? Can you recognize basic social human interactions?"

"SIR, NO SIR!"

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez