Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

Make America Great Again is an obvious allusion to the leave it to Beaver father knows best hyper racist 50s. Which featured the very tax policy AOC is referencing.

So you DON'T want that part, just the Father knows best hyper racist shit.

Which = Trump.

.... giving tax cuts to the rich while pandering to rapacious misogynistic white power racists celebrating a country on the brink of race war.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

No amount of tits will change the fact that if even one of her major proposals were enacted, the federal government would almost instantly go bankrupt and the American people would be dramatically impoverished.

I’m living proof that it only takes one pair of tits to dramatically improve the life of an American. So there.
  • Like 1

Does he look like our president?

Does AOC?

National Emergency gonna be declared tomorrow to keep people like AOC out of the country. With a fucking wall.

Shame on America for devolving like this. Shame on every "pro life" Jesus loves you conservative Christian. You are all frauds. Selfish stupid dicks, all of you.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

The feels!  The FEELS!!!

Oh, and to hell with Anderson Cooper and Jake Tapper for being so mean to AOC and asking her to drop the whataboutism and explain her "facts" and numbers.  Selfish stupid dicks, all of them!!!!

The feels!

8 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

So would I. I DVRed the 60 Minutes interview. Need to make sure I don’t whip it out and cum on my nice couch while watching her. The red lipstick she wears is mesmerizing and I fantasize about her lips around my.......

Posts like this are why are worry about her physical safety. 

No amount of tits will change the fact that if even one of her major proposals were enacted, the federal government would almost instantly go bankrupt and the American people would be dramatically impoverished. Try and imagine what $3 trillion in taxes would look like or where your 401(k) goes under that regime.
Imagine the inevitable nightmare when, just like every other tax increase, actual receipts are a fraction of projections and then they have to raise trillions more a year later or face instant bankruptcy.
But they can save money by just cutting Medicare reimbursement. I mean, what's the harm? Who really cares if people get care, it's that we DO CARE AND WE PROVED IT.
But, I mean, who is gonna complain about not having jobs if you can't drive your car to work. Damn those carbon emissions. Gotta subsidize electric cards for the rich, that's the ticket. 
But please, more tits and Twitter soup making or whatever. I'm sure it's not just failed 1950's ideas dressed up in new packaging. It really will work this time.
Are you highly regarded? You sound highly regarded.

7 hours ago, ADHD said:

Does he look like our president?

Does AOC?

National Emergency gonna be declared tomorrow to keep people like AOC out of the country. With a fucking wall.

Shame on America for devolving like this. Shame on every "pro life" Jesus loves you conservative Christian. You are all frauds. Selfish stupid dicks, all of you.

🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, ADHD said:

The 50s were VERY racist.

How many black & brown people did the Beave play with????

There was one episode where he met a kid named Chuey.  Not Chuy, Chuey.  And Beave looks sorta skeptical.  Beaver butchered his spanish words due to Eddie Haskell and called the kid a pig.

ea830a4a-db78-4d28-a22a-cb5cd985eb18.jpg

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Leave it to Beaver was racist? Huh, learn something new everyday!

I'm glad you can't (and don't) disagree with what I've said, though I know you dearly wanted to. Good for you for coming to terms with a sickening truth about Trump (for once).

10 hours ago, Cajun said:

The feels!  The FEELS!!!

Oh, and to hell with Anderson Cooper and Jake Tapper for being so mean to AOC and asking her to drop the whataboutism and explain her "facts" and numbers.  Selfish stupid dicks, all of them!!!!

The feels!

You poor thing, you're trying way too hard.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, elfenix said:

what a load of shit.

the USPS is "struggling" because unlike its competitors it has been forced to fully fund its pensions and cannot raise rates or innovate into other/additional markets without an act of congress.   the only thing it can do that its competitors can't is put mail in the box, but how much is that actually worth?  in exchange it has to visit every box, damn near every day.  how much does that cost?  its only real subsidy is that it doesn't pay state property taxes.  it hasn't been taxpayer funded in a generation.

Without an act of Congress...hmmm?...we go to wars without Congress, why can't we let them innovate!!! Maybe the Donald can sign an executive order to help them become more efficient?  

Going to the USPS in my hood is like the DMV though, horrible shitty service.  Literally heard a gentlemen leaving tell the lady at the front "if I ran a business like you guys do, i'd be bankrupt!" I was then later condescended upon by asking a question about the credit card machine with a friendly "you can be patient."  How great is it to be immune to the free market when our govt overlords fund the operation? No incentive to be customer service friendly or to be efficient.  

4 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

There was one episode where he met a kid named Chuey.  Not Chuy, Chuey.  And Beave looks sorta skeptical.  Beaver butchered his spanish words due to Eddie Haskell and called the kid a pig. 

ea830a4a-db78-4d28-a22a-cb5cd985eb18.jpg

That hit's close to home.  When I was in first grade at St. Paul's, I was kind of hefty, and George _______ called me a "Fat Chorizo".  Now in fairness, George was Meskin too.

A few days later, they called both 1st grade classes together.  George had been harassing someone else, and a nun had him in front of both classes, slapping his face (not particularly hard) while George cried, and the nun saying - "Why are you crying?" as she slapped him.

I remember being vaguely perturbed at how much I was enjoying it.

22 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Without an act of Congress...hmmm?...we go to wars without Congress, why can't we let them innovate!!! Maybe the Donald can sign an executive order to help them become more efficient?  

Going to the USPS in my hood is like the DMV though, horrible shitty service.  Literally heard a gentlemen leaving tell the lady at the front "if I ran a business like you guys do, i'd be bankrupt!" I was then later condescended upon by asking a question about the credit card machine with a friendly "you can be patient."  How great is it to be immune to the free market when our govt overlords fund the operation? No incentive to be customer service friendly or to be efficient.  

UPS etc just puts your parcels on your porch for anybody to easily steal. That's lovely.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, ADHD said:

UPS etc just puts your parcels on your porch for anybody to easily steal. That's lovely.

Not really relevant but mailboxes used to be extremely accessible. We used to set off a pack of Black Cats in people's mailboxes with their mail in it. It would completely wreck their mail. We were shitty kids.

4 minutes ago, F250 said:

Not really relevant but mailboxes used to be extremely accessible. We used to set off a pack of Black Cats in people's mailboxes with their mail in it. It would completely wreck their mail. We were shitty kids.

Used to do the same thing as a kid. But replace black cats with M-80s and mailboxes with black cats. 

• Like 4

That hit's close to home.  When I was in first grade at St. Paul's, I was kind of hefty, and George _______ called me a "Fat Chorizo".  Now in fairness, George was Meskin too.
A few days later, they called both 1st grade classes together.  George had been harassing someone else, and a nun had him in front of both classes, slapping his face (not particularly hard) while George cried, and the nun saying - "Why are you crying?" as she slapped him.

What?

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

You went to school with George P Bush?

Almost in tears reading this.

The best part of that is there is a meta political angle.  The actual legs belong to the woman who took down weiner. What a world. 

Reality has such a lazy author.

5c0e6be59d860a4b1b51b024-750-411.jpg

I gotta say, I didn’t expect the series finale of “America” to be this ironic/funny. So many more laughs than the sacking of Rome got.
  • Like 1

imgur

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

What?

When I was in first grade at St. Paul's, I was kind of hefty, and George _______ called me a "Fat Chorizo".  Now in fairness, George was Meskin too.

• Like 1

I know there has been a bit of username confusion with regard to cajun, but is this the same guy who bragged on shaggy about arming himself with a baseball bat and driving around town with his friends looking for fags to bash? 

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

When I was in first grade at St. Paul's, I was kind of hefty, and George _______ called me a "Fat Chorizo".  Now in fairness, George was Meskin too.

tenor.gif?itemid=5800440

Am I warm?

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes.

It sucks.

There’s also a soyrizo. Which is a crime against humanity.

I had chorizo and grits with pan seared duck breast in Alabama one time. Surprisingly, it was not a crime against humanity.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez