Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I know. Bold play posting an opinion that differs from the group think. Dare to be brave. She’s the DT of females it’s ok free country to have differing opinions. 

There’s nothing bold about calling someone a miserable cunt. Plenty of people have issues with her, your choice of wording just says quite a bit about you.

Edited by Brew
  • Like 1

Just now, Asithappens said:

Wow. I can see if you don't like her, for whatever reason, but you seem like a real piece of work, fella.

Pathetic.

It’s cool I won’t lose any sleep over it. I was shit on for being a Minority that supports the office of President. So it’s par for course 

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

Lol you are such a basic bitch. Good luck calling me racist when I lived in South America you cuck drunk beta. Suck a fart and stay in the sand box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait, why do you think that living in south america means you can't be a racist? aside from that fact it doesn't, you do realize latinos can be racist as fuck right? 

edit: huck beat me to it.

Edited by achooloco

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Well it's certainly not as stupid as implying racists don't live in South America.

No one said it did. It is just funny that he went straight to the playbook of calling me a racist all for pointing out she looks like a horse when she smiles. 

Just now, Clintonaldo said:

No one said it did. It is just funny that he went straight to the playbook of calling me a racist all for pointing out she looks like a horse when she smiles. 

That's exactly what you implied. Pretty soon to already be backtracking. Here, let's recap.

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

Good luck calling me racist when I lived in South America you cuck drunk beta.

Explain what you were implying there if it's not that living in South American proves you can't be racist.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

It’s cool I won’t lose any sleep over it. I was shit on for being a Minority that supports the office of President. So it’s par for course 

we all support the office of President.  just because we don't like who you voted for doesn't mean what you think it does.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

That's exactly what you implied. Pretty soon to already be backtracking. Here, let's recap.

Explain what you were implying there if it's not that living in South American proves you can't be racist.

I already explained it and for some reason you cannot comprehend it. It was pretty lazy to go the racism route immediately when I have lived in South America.  I never said racists didn’t live in South America. It is a desperate attempt implying I would move there hating minorities. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Fozzz said:

Voting third party is highly disrespectful to the office of the presidency.  

Well that sucks.  But the 2 party system isn’t working. So I guess I’m that manner I was disrepectful.  Hopefully a new candidate emerges to change that viewpoint this year 

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'd just like to know how someone calling her a horse face makes them racist.  She's pretty, and when she cracks a smile she does have a bit of a horse face. 

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latinas can't have horse teeth, crazy horse face?

4DABA37D00000578-0-NEW_YORK_NY_JUNE_26_P

Check out the S. Huckabee thread for those goalkeeping for AOC, calling for higher standards, here or with the giant fatty from Georgia.  Don't see any negging of the looks criticism for "Huckabeef", or her birth condition that caused her slanted/crooked eyes, etc, etc.  Be consistent or STFU.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd just like to know how someone calling her a horse face makes them racist.  She's pretty and when she cracks a smile she does have a bit of a horserace. 

yep

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

I already explained it and for some reason you cannot comprehend it. It was pretty lazy to go the racism route immediately when I have lived in South America.  I never said racists didn’t live in South America. It is a desperate attempt implying I would move there hating minorities. 

No, that doesn't explain it. It seems you're simply not intelligent enough to understand that living in South America, or moving there, has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you could be a racist. It was a stupid thing to say.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd just like to know how someone calling her a horse face makes them racist.  She's pretty and when she cracks a smile she does have a bit of a horserace. 

This, on the other hand, is a good point. It's not that difficult.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

No, that doesn't explain it. It seems you're simply not intelligent enough to understand that living in South America, or moving there, has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you could be a racist. It was a stupid thing to say.

This, on the other hand, is a good point. It's not that difficult.

Sure guy.  Next time please read before you respond. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

we all support the office of President.  just because we don't like who you voted for doesn't mean what you think it does.

Yeah, I don't think that guy understands the distinction b/t the "office of the President" and who is the President.

8 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

Sure guy.  Next time please read before you respond. Thanks!

Your non-responsive replies just prove you're an idiot more each time you post one. I'm perfectly fine continuing this boring conversation and allowing you to continue showing your ass.

So go ahead and try again. Please explain why the fact you moved to and lived in South America seemed like a rebuttal to being called racist in your little peabrain.

• Like 1

Lol at the people who support a president who imposes tariffs under so called emergency powers without any understanding of who's paying the tariffs and that stealth fighter jets are truly invisible criticizing a congresswoman who's been in office a month's understanding of foreign policy.

54 minutes ago, zork said:

Latinas can't have horse teeth, crazy horse face?

4DABA37D00000578-0-NEW_YORK_NY_JUNE_26_P

Check out the S. Huckabee thread for those goalkeeping for AOC, calling for higher standards, here or with the giant fatty from Georgia.  Don't see any negging of the looks criticism for "Huckabeef", or her birth condition that caused her slanted/crooked eyes, etc, etc.  Be consistent or STFU.

yep

150.jpg

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

I remember the guys that didn't like that look, the closeted and future incels.  Kudos!

I don't remember any guys who didn't like that look, me included, doesn't mean it's not vapid and empty, much  like AOC's look last night. You must have hung with a bunch of incels. kudos to you ma'am, you were the alpha I guess.

Pretty telling that a young female Congresswoman that is fighting for equality, trying to help the oppressed, and support those in need is labeled a "cunt" and "horse face" and generally made fun of by people on the right. 

That kind of nastiness towards a person who has good intentions is so fucking gross. Your children would be ashamed if they knew what you were doing. 

• Like 5

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez