Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

5 hours ago, Brew said:

To be honest none of it is funny. Icono mind raping her, others constantly going on about her looks, calling Mitch a turtle, the Orange Dotard, and all other aspects of it are middle school humor that is stupid and that everyone should move past (except for Icono, he should probably be in jail.) Their policies suck all on their own, so there is plenty to debate without spending pages on their looks.

What should I be in jail for? Thought crimes? The nastiest person here with the insults is Bama Chick. She engages in homophobia and tries to shame me for my past despite years of being clean. There is not a nastier person here than her.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Atx71 said:

Is there really suppose to be a 1 in front of the 9? You sound 9....trying to sound 19. 

Is the 71 in your username your age? If so,  I’ll forgive you for ignoring my arguments. You seem a bit senile. Might just be an  idiot. Can’t tell.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Dahobbs said:

The President has jack shit to do with any of that and I think you know that. It wasn't him touting the success of the nation. It was him glorifying himself (again). It didn't deserve shit. 

Again the process of communication has broken down. It's a state of the union address not state of the party address. What do you not understand about that concept ?  The success occurred whether under Trump or Obama. Presidents rarely have much to do with the economy as has been said here by many many people.  Which is true to some extent. I'd say the removal of some bureaucratic stuff by Trump has helped spur some of the growth we're seeing into the 100th month now.  The growth/stability occurring under Mr. O's watch also helped this new growth to be sure.

Clapping for that success that helps American citizens is the issue, I don't care who it happened under.  My wife and I did great under Mr. Obamas last admin. and I was happy to proclaim it here (Shaggy) and other places.

Just now, Texashorn19 said:

Is the 71 in your username your age? If so,  I’ll forgive you for ignoring my arguments. You seem a bit senile. Might just be an  idiot. Can’t tell.

No. No you really can't. Can you?

Ahh....youth.

• Fuck You 1

trump's speech has rallied his troops.  and they said it couldn't be done.

this thread is off the rails today.  trump apologists coming out of the woodwork.  nothing of substance to offer, just rah rah, bang the drum, in your face sucka! type shallow drivel.  congratulations on the president sounding presidential.  now we return you to the criminal, incompetent buffoonery that the administration has been thus far.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Hey look, another conservative homophobe!  Tell me, how do YOU tap out "come blow me" in the men's restroom?

What’s homophobic about that? I copied the exact same sentence and switched the 2 names for the 2 prominent cnn anchors. Stop projecting.

• Fuck You 1

What’s homophobic about that? I copied the exact same sentence and switched the 2 names for the 2 prominent cnn anchors. Stop projecting.

Fuck you, you little sniveling shit.  You picked 2 gay members of the media.  At least own it you pussy.

I'd like to take this to vacation status if you'd care to engage.

Just now, thrillhammer said:

trump's speech has rallied his troops.  and they said it couldn't be done.

this thread is off the rails today.  trump apologists coming out of the woodwork.  nothing of substance to offer, just rah rah, bang the drum, in your face sucka! type shallow drivel.  congratulations on the president sounding presidential.  now we return you to the criminal, incompetent buffoonery that the administration has been thus far.

Complains about People bringing “nothing of subtstance. Writes a word salad with a bunch of buzzwords and no substance.

L O L.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It's a STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS. Not a state of the party address. Matters not which party it happens under. It's a childish little look at me be the big bad congresswoman.  I'd like to think her actions will speak louder than her words or silence. So far she's acting like the typical, elected, opposition figure.  Yeah she is.....

My point is that her behavior was not partisan boilerplate. She politely allowed a person that she (and I) find utterly despicable speak and spew lies and distortions without interrupting him. 

She hasn't said, "look at me." She was singled out by the talking heads of the right because she is brown on the outside and they thought they could portray her as RED on the inside. Instead of a commie stooge, they've shined the light on somebody easily up to the task of parry and riposte.

OMG! She did a fun little dance as a student!

OMG! If you ignore her intended meaning and context, she doesn't know the branches of government!

She's a brown feminazi who would rather be wearing BDUs, and spraying us all with AK-47 fire!

Sorry, the putrid remnants of the right don't get to both play that game and then tut-tut because she doesn't applaud the scum behind the attempt to discredit her. Trump is the name-calling cunt the right should be objecting to.

Behold the monster!

b172095b-803a-4aca-ad8c-20180f9ea068.png

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-SOTU.jpg

I only know who she is because the right ballyhooed her. I'm glad they did, because I think she's great. 

35 minutes ago, Texashorn19 said:

Lol progressives are truly brain dead morons. None of my arguments have anything to do with Alex Jones or anything he says. We watched your friends try and dox that kid wearing a MAGA hat in DC when video evidence shows he did absolutely nothing wrong. We saw the Obama admin use the IRS to target political opponents, among other things. We see BLM and it’s supporters be openly racist with no repercussion. No conspiracy needed when it’s all out in the open on Twitter and other media platforms. But go on. I don’t like trump, but I’m sure as hell voting for him next election because of the types of people that frequent this board.

*its

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

All these GOP defenders are on borrowed time. They are on the wrong side of history and fighting til the end. Whether it's 2 months, 2 years, or 20 years, the younger generation will look back on this time with shame and wonderment. It's a permanent stain that will be treated as a lesson in history books. How did this fucking happen? In AMERICA?

Too bad for you that what is actually happening around the world is a rebirth of nationalism and rejection of unfettered free trade, open door immigration and a return to valuing the core values of a nation when it comes to shared values and language. We will get a much more disciplined and a much smarter leader on the right than Trump to lead us to rejecting the new world order initiated by war criminal Bush

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

My point is that her behavior was not partisan boilerplate. She politely allowed a person that she (and I) find utterly despicable speak and spew lies and distortions without interrupting him. 

She hasn't said, "look at me." She was singled out by the talking heads of the right because she is brown on the outside and they thought they could portray her as RED on the inside. Instead of a commie stooge, they've shined the light on somebody easily up to the task of parry and riposte.

OMG! She did a fun little dance as a student!

OMG! If you ignore her intended meaning and context, she doesn't know the branches of government!

She's a brown feminazi who would rather be wearing BDUs, and spraying us all with AK-47 fire!

Sorry, the putrid remnants of the right don't get to both play that game and then tut-tut because she doesn't applaud the scum behind the attempt to discredit her. Trump is the name-calling cunt the right should be objecting to.

Behold the monster!

b172095b-803a-4aca-ad8c-20180f9ea068.png

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-SOTU.jpg

I only know who she is because the right ballyhooed her. I'm glad they did, because I think she's great. 

What exactly has she done to be leaned great ?  She's made some nice platitudes about employment and health and some really stupid ass comments about employment an wealth.   She knew the cameras would be on her. She showed herself to be a typical politician, end of story....

1 minute ago, Texashorn19 said:

You big mad. Did i bring anything up about their sexuality? Nope. 

If you're gonna be a bigot, then be a bigot.  Don't back down now.

Perhaps you really are stupid enough to believe we'd buy the argument that your suggestion of two gay men adopting someone had nothing to do with their sexuality.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Perhaps you really are stupid enough to believe we'd buy the argument that your suggestion of two gay men adopting someone had nothing to do with their sexuality.

Arguing with the angry virgin isn't going to help anything. If anything, it probably makes him more likely to go on a shooting spree. We should probably all ignore him and hope he finds another place to express all that teen angst.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

What’s wrong with two gay people adopting someone? Is that an issue for you? Should they not be allowed to? Starting to sound like a big bad republican!

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

33 minutes ago, Brew said:

Can you go ahead and put her up for sainthood as well at this point? You clearly agree with her policies, others would agree that she goes a little (or a lot) too far.

This in response to Hank Kingsley writing:

Pretty telling that a young female Congresswoman that is fighting for equality, trying to help the oppressed, and support those in need is labeled a "cunt" and "horse face" and generally made fun of by people on the right. 

That kind of nastiness towards a person who has good intentions is so fucking gross.

That's a sad and low bar for sainthood. It's sad because, in your life, these must be rare traits.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Arguing with the angry virgin isn't going to help anything. If anything, it probably makes him more likely to go on a shooting spree. We should probably all ignore him and hope he finds another place to express all that teen angst.

LOL. You people are lunatics. If you don’t agree with the psychotics on this board you might be a mass shooter!

10 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

What exactly has she done to be leaned great ?  She's made some nice platitudes about employment and health and some really stupid ass comments about employment an wealth.   She knew the cameras would be on her. She showed herself to be a typical politician, end of story....

I mean great in the sense you might say of a common person. Yea, I know Onboard, he's great. I'm not using Alexander the Macedonian as a standard in this context.

As a politician, she's potentially great. It's certainly not "end of story." Again, I only know her because the right spotlit her.

She's handled herself well. She seems very bright. And she's fun. Toss in beautiful and personable. She's great. At least that seems pretty great to me. I wish more people were like her.

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

your troll game is weak

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

your troll game is weak

You people sling shit at others and when it comes back you play victim. You called me Alex Jones and say I’m adopted by Lara loomer and some other dipshit. Call me a potential shooter, but don’t dare jokingly say someone was adopted by don lemon and Anderson Cooper. It’s scary that you all are adults that have impact in other peoples lives. 

12 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This in response to Hank Kingsley writing:

Pretty telling that a young female Congresswoman that is fighting for equality, trying to help the oppressed, and support those in need is labeled a "cunt" and "horse face" and generally made fun of by people on the right. 

That kind of nastiness towards a person who has good intentions is so fucking gross.

That's a sad and low bar for sainthood. It's sad because, in your life, these must be rare traits.

Read it how you feel the need to, but my view of her dystopian society isn’t the same as yours. I’m more of a middle ground person that doesn’t feel like everyone needs to line up in their opposite extreme corners.

Edited by Brew

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I mean great in the sense you might say of a common person. Yea, I know Onboard, he's great. I'm not using Alexander the Macedonian as a standard in this context.

As a politician, she's potentially great. It's certainly not "end of story." Again, I only know her because the right spotlit her.

She's handled herself well. She seems very bright. And she's fun. Toss in beautiful and personable. She's great. At least that seems pretty great to me. I wish more people were like her.

All that might be true, but she smashed her nose against a late glass window last night.

5 minutes ago, Brew said:

Read it how you feel the need to, but my view of her dystopian society isn’t the same as yours. I’m more of a middle ground person.

The middle of what? The middle between the Republican and Democratic parties of the 1990s? The middle between the modern Republican party and Obama's Democratic party? The middle between the modern Republican party and the modern Democratic party?

I can understand the desire for moderation in politics, but you're basically presenting her as the flip side of Trump and that's a ridiculous characterization. You may not like her "we're going to tax the rich to give everyone healthcare" idea, but it's pretty far from as awful to the people it hurts as "we're going to kidnap your children, put them in concentration camps for months, then give them to other families so you never see them again." 

Edited by wildcat09
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Atx71 said:

Soooo....you'd say you were ....triggered?

Nah I’m very pleased that none of you will address my original post, freak out that I copied someone’s post word for word saying I was adopted, subbed out 2 righties names for 2 cnn anchors names. And then called me a mass shooter. It’s shows that I’m right. You people are despicable human beings who sling shit at others then freak out if it comes back in any way. 

Nah I’m very pleased that none of you will address my original post, freak out that I copied someone’s post word for word saying I was adopted, subbed out 2 righties names for 2 cnn anchors names. And then called me a mass shooter. It’s shows that I’m right. You people are despicable human beings who sling shit at others then freak out if it comes back in any way. 

Was that your post stating that "progressives are brain-dead morons"?

Take that shit to aggy board.

Well dude, Surly ain't for everybody. 

Buh, bye.

4 minutes ago, Texashorn19 said:

Not sure why you “intelligent” group of people won’t refute anything in my original post. Not a single person. Just a bunch of name calling morons.

Not how it works here. Bad Teammate and David Dennison will get back to you tomorrow, when their cyberteams refocus their response modes.

Several others will shriek, as you have seen. When you post, it is trolling. When they post, it is deep thought.

Onboard will support you, but he is a dead Confederate general arisen from the crypt. I fear him, but he abides by Code Duello, so if you do not offend his honor, you are safe.

The Jimmies, at some point, will huff and puff and track down your every post to neg it. After you get 100 negs, they will have banned you, and can relax, weeping in relief.

Me, I don't care what you say. To me, there is no right, no wrong, only entertaining, or boring. Your spirit helps me keep boredom away. One day, when the Jimmies have run off everyone but their clones, I shall be bored again. It is inevitable, a Ragnarok of ennui.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texashorn19 said:

This must be Johnny Sack's incel son.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

Was that your post stating that "progressives are brain-dead morons"?

Take that shit to aggy board.

Yes after you and your friends refused to address anything I originally said, went straight to calling me Alex Jones conspiracy theorist, and continue to ingnore what I said. It’s scary that you all are adults and impact peoples lives. 

Yes after you and your friends refused to address anything I originally said, went straight to calling me Alex Jones conspiracy theorist, and continue to ingnore what I said. It’s scary that you all are adults and impact peoples lives. 

Why don't you quote me where I called you Alex Jones.

You don't deserve to be called Texas. Or Horn. Or 19, for that matter.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez