Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

Why don't you quote me where I called you Alex Jones.

You don't deserve to be called Texas. Or Horn. Or 19, for that matter.

That was me. The Alex Jones remark. But to be clear I called him Alex Jones son. I am sorry now. I assumed he was 18....19. I am against child abuse. 

what am I supposed to respond to?

I'm gonna be honest, canecutter, I put the Texashorn19 sock on ignore after the first post. Did it say something interesting or challenging?

Obviously there are a lot of young morons. The Proud Boys and Identity Evropa and Turning Point USA are chock full of young idiots. Covington and its ilk are churning out useless, mediocre fail-sons by the tens of thousands every year. That population is not going to disappear, but it is shrinking as portion of overall population (their mommas and daddies don't like each other very much), and as it shrinks and loses power its going to get angrier and harder.

But that's life. Not much to do about it.

What is his big challenging idea?

Yeah guys, why won't you present a real rebuttal to this scathingly logical original post:

Nah a lot of us in the “younger generation” realize that the left is as despicable, racist, and sexist as you claim the right to be. We realize Obama abused his executive powers like no other. We see who you people are everyday when you start some twitter mob trying to ruin some kids life for nothing. We despise you vile people and everything you stand for.

You crazy libcucks got owned by facts and logic. Just fucking absolutely trounced, and by a kid who can't master "your" vs "you're." Of course you cowards can't present an objective rebuttal to such an ironclad logical post.

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Is the claim that progressives are racist against minorities?  White people?  

5 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Why don't you quote me where I called you Alex Jones.

You don't deserve to be called Texas. Or Horn. Or 19, for that matter.

Never said it was you. It was Mr.senile71. Ok? Next time I choose a username I’ll check in with you to see if I deserve it.

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

The Jimmies, at some point, will huff and puff and track down your every post to neg it. After you get 100 negs, they will have banned you, and can relax, weeping in relief.

Me, I don't care what you say. To me, there is no right, no wrong, only entertaining, or boring. Your spirit helps me keep boredom away. One day, when the Jimmies have run off everyone but their clones, I shall be bored again. It is inevitable, a Ragnarok of ennui.

You seem enamored of me.  I'd be curious to see how many neg reps I've handed out here -- probably a few dozen?  I don't know, could be 10, could be 100, but I certainly don't sling it around or hunt people down.  I can guarantee that I've never once scrolled back in time to neg someone.

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm gonna be honest, canecutter, I put the Texashorn19 sock on ignore after the first post. Did it say something interesting or challenging?

No earthly. I just assume he's some 50-year-old dude, like the other 3 of us on this site, running multiple accounts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Texashorn19 said:

Never said it was you. It was Mr.senile71. Ok? Next time I choose a username I’ll check in with you to see if I deserve it.

Or.....just go away and play with your Sega? 

That old enough for you punk? 😆

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Yeah guys, why won't you present a real rebuttal to this scathingly logical original post:

You crazy libcucks got owned by facts and logic. Just fucking absolutely trounced, and by a kid who can't master "your" vs "you're." Of course you cowards can't present an objective rebuttal to such an ironclad logical post.

Are you my English professor? Is this literature 101? My final paper?  I’m sorry, don’t knock my GPA sir! I promise I won’t do it again. You still can’t be truthful! I never called anybody a “lib cuck”. I said you people are just a racist and shitty as you proclaim the right to be. Then I said that us in the “younger generation” don’t buy into your bullshit and have reasons why. All of which are true and verifiable. 

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

No earthly. I just assume he's some 50-year-old dude, like the other 3 of us on this site, running multiple accounts.

well, whatever he is, he sucks. what a beating. although he does get some halfway decent old people smack in there, i suppose.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

You seem enamored of me.  I'd be curious to see how many neg reps I've handed out here -- probably a few dozen?  I don't know, could be 10, could be 100, but I certainly don't sling it around or hunt people down.  I can guarantee that I've never once scrolled back in time to neg someone.

I once dated an Italian and the way she screamed at me floods back as golden memories when I read some of your posts. But I am not enamored of you, at least I wouldn't know until we meet, have some drinks and quiet conversation, see where it goes...

If you are not the Negging Jimmy then that's on me, I'm wrong and I'm sorry. I had you mixed up with Jimmy the Car Picture who absolutely stalk-negs those he doesn't like.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Again the process of communication has broken down. It's a state of the union address not state of the party address. What do you not understand about that concept ?  The success occurred whether under Trump or Obama. Presidents rarely have much to do with the economy as has been said here by many many people.  Which is true to some extent. I'd say the removal of some bureaucratic stuff by Trump has helped spur some of the growth we're seeing into the 100th month now.  The growth/stability occurring under Mr. O's watch also helped this new growth to be sure.

Clapping for that success that helps American citizens is the issue, I don't care who it happened under.  My wife and I did great under Mr. Obamas last admin. and I was happy to proclaim it here (Shaggy) and other places.

It doesn't fucking matter. She doesn't have to clap. It is pointless to clap. And, again, the President treated it as a "look at me" address, not a general state of the union address. He doesn't deserve applause. She didn't interrupt. She didn't do anything to make a scene. Shut the fuck up about it. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

It doesn't fucking matter. She doesn't have to clap. It is pointless to clap. And, again, the President treated it as a "look at me" address, not a general state of the union address. He doesn't deserve applause. She didn't interrupt. She didn't do anything to make a scene. Shut the fuck up about it. 

So "not clapping for POTUS" must be the new "not standing during the national anthem."

Free speech be damned. SHOW RESPECT OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Nah, you shut the fuck up about it. 

5 minutes ago, Texashorn19 said:

Are you my English professor? Is this literature 101? My final paper?  I’m sorry, don’t knock my GPA sir! I promise I won’t do it again. You still can’t be truthful! I never called anybody a “lib cuck”. I said you people are just a racist and shitty as you proclaim the right to be. Then I said that us in the “younger generation” don’t buy into your bullshit and have reasons why. All of which are true and verifiable. 

just exactly how young are you?   and also, is your position that your opinion is the same as your entire generation?  you do realize the trends since the 2018 election are showing that democratic party is getting stronger and stronger, mostly from an influx of your "younger generation".

Just now, thrillhammer said:

just exactly how young are you?   and also, is your position that your opinion is the same as your entire generation?  you do realize the trends since the 2018 election are showing that democratic party is getting stronger and stronger, mostly from an influx of your "younger generation".

*insert fake statistic that Gen Z is more conservative than millennials despite all proof*

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Look dude, I'm in my 30s and my only socks are Hugo Stiglitz and Thetexashammer.

But you're one of my socks. Did you start sub-socking? Did you acquire sentience, and are soon to turn on me like in Scarface when Tony shoots the old drug overlord?

Edited by RDCanecutter
firss yoo spell de word, den yoo get de monny.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I mean great in the sense you might say of a common person. Yea, I know Onboard, he's great. I'm not using Alexander the Macedonian as a standard in this context.

As a politician, she's potentially great. It's certainly not "end of story." Again, I only know her because the right spotlit her.

She's handled herself well. She seems very bright. And she's fun. Toss in beautiful and personable. She's great. At least that seems pretty great to me. I wish more people were like her.

You’re veering into my creeper territory when in comes to AOC. Stay in your lane bro

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

50 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

That you believe this is some very difficult subject where you have some form of intellectual high ground is adorable.

What's the cute psycho babble name for that slugga?

Wow us with your insight brah.

Edited by Cajun

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

The middle of what? The middle between the Republican and Democratic parties of the 1990s? The middle between the modern Republican party and Obama's Democratic party? The middle between the modern Republican party and the modern Democratic party?

I can understand the desire for moderation in politics, but you're basically presenting her as the flip side of Trump and that's a ridiculous characterization. You may not like her "we're going to tax the rich to give everyone healthcare" idea, but it's pretty far from as awful to the people it hurts as "we're going to kidnap your children, put them in concentration camps for months, then give them to other families so you never see them again." 

The middle where we need a tax increase, but a 70% bracket is ridiculous. The middle where we need climate change policies, but the Green New Deal is a stretch. The middle where we need more affordable tuition in college, but free is completely ridiculous. The middle where we need to figure out universal healthcare, but should everyone really have a government guaranteed $15 an hour job? You may very well be for everything she stands for, I’m not which doesn’t automatically make me a Trump supporter either.  There is still a middle ground policy wise in the country where two sides sit down and come up with something that works rather than just constantly throwing stones and trying to back the other side into the corner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texashorn19 said:

Lol progressives are truly brain dead morons. None of my arguments have anything to do with Alex Jones or anything he says. We watched your friends try and dox that kid wearing a MAGA hat in DC when video evidence shows he did absolutely nothing wrong. We saw the Obama admin use the IRS to target political opponents, among other things. We see BLM and it’s supporters be openly racist with no repercussion. No conspiracy needed when it’s all out in the open on Twitter and other media platforms. But go on. I don’t like trump, but I’m sure as hell voting for him next election because of the types of people that frequent this board.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/liberal-groups-got-irs-scrutiny-too-inspector-general-finds/2017/10/04/e9b6e3c4-a929-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.71dbaa448f0c

The middle where we need climate change policies, but the Green New Deal is a stretch.

in the 15 years after 1945 we rebuilt cities entirely around gasoline.  but we can't do even less for green electric?  please.

Edited by elfenix

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez