Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

The technique was developed by a Canadian surgeon, and "perfected" at Shouldice. The technique has superior outcomes relative to other techniques.  It really has nothing to do with the national healthcare system, but gotcha is the most important thing in American politics. 

What are you his mouthpiece?

Maybe we should all get together and draft a 50 page report on the merits of this Canadian hospital.

Or maybe you should recognize obvious hypocrisy when we all see it. Or is that too hard for you. 

I mean seriously. What would a hospital located in Canada have anything to do with the Canadian health care system? 

You guys are just being meanies and playing “gotcha” politics against poor old Rand Paul. Just because his elderly neighbor kicked his ass for some reason. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

What are you his mouthpiece?

Maybe we should all get together and draft a 50 page report on the merits of this Canadian hospital.

Or maybe you should recognize obvious hypocrisy when we all see it. Or is that too hard for you. 

Smoke more weed turtle.

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Oh, and he had to anticipate that the political optics were bad. While Shouldice appears to be the international leader in the development and execution of the technique, there are stateside surgeons using the same procedure, albeit with much less experience than Shouldice.  Hard to defend not using one of those options to be honest.  

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean seriously. What would a hospital located in Canada have anything to do with the Canadian health care system? 

The development of a niche procedure by a Canadian physician does provide a particularly broad insight on the Canadian health care financing system and its pros/cons relative to the American system. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

The development of a niche procedure by a Canadian physician does provide a particularly broad insight on the Canadian health care financing system and its pros/cons relative to the American system. 

Yes it does. Let’s start in our 200 page report next week. 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Truly not surprised ole bernorange and the Both Sides King are white knighting this poodle headed fuckstick

I said I couldn't defend using a  canadian facility for the surgery.  I guess that is white knighting to you two bobble heads. 

Hard to defend not using one of those options to be honest.  

I would not hold it against any person who sought the best care they could obtain for themselves.

I would hold it against anyone trying to prevent access to health care for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

This is really sad.

The Republicans just released (leaked) Lisa Page’s testimony from LAST YEAR specifically to push these bullshit distractions narratives in the media.  

House and Senate Republicans have synchronized their talking points with Fox News like good little foot soldiers and have taken to Twitter to further muddy the waters on the Russia investigation.

Rand Paul is POS and Trump/Putin’s bitch.

• Haha 1

I know there are agencies working on the election meddling (I hope), but our public facing institutions have neither furrowed their brows nor informed the public as to what actions they're taking. Because they're not taking any actions. Maybe the Ds can change that.

It's incredible. Like it never happened.

4 minutes ago, retread said:

I know there are agencies working on the election meddling (I hope), but our public facing institutions have neither furrowed their brows nor informed the public as to what actions they're taking. Because they're not taking any actions. Maybe the Ds can change that.

It's incredible. Like it never happened.

It is a challenging issue to tackle.  Do you tell your enemy exactly what you’re about to do to defend their upcoming attack? 

What should our public officials say they’re doing to counter election interference?   

Who can the public trust in the government when there is no leadership? 

1 hour ago, happyfunball said:

It shows many Rs are going to be implicated in the Russian election tampering. The party is dirty AF and trying to muddle the narrative.

I'll wager any amount you want that Rand won't be directly caught up in Russian election tampering. Any amount you want. 

13 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Did he receive NRA money?

According to open secrets Paul took 0 in 2010, 0 in 2014 cycle, 9k in the 2016 cycle, 0 in 2018 cycle.

Rand, as well as his father, have been more closely aligned financially to the National Association for Gun Rights. 

• 3 weeks later...

Rand Paul is a poodle haired traitor who moved to Kentucky so he could become senator because it’s apparently the worst state in the nation. Cocaine/Benedict Mitch blazed that path for him. 

I actually feel kind of sorry for old Ron because he’s just your plain old ordinary loon. I can deal and respect all that.

Austin loved old Ron anyway. Check out near the end of slacker in ‘91. Ron Paul sign in the background. Which is strange since he wasn’t running for office anywhere near Austin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Austin loved old Ron anyway. Check out near the end of slacker in ‘91. Ron Paul sign in the background. Which is strange since he wasn’t running for office anywhere near Austin.  

Movie was filmed in '89 and Ron ran for President in '88.

Paul has warned that he would block the resolution backing the Mueller report's release unless information about the opposition research dossier compiled against Trump was also released. He first blocked the House-passed resolution last week.

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/437414-paul-blocks-resolution-calling-for-release-of-mueller-report

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, JimmyJames said:

Well there you go. So some of Austin supported Ron for president in ‘88. Been while since I watched it but I do believe you are right. 

This is off topic but Slacker despite being a few years before my time represents the Austin that I remember and cherish. It's crazy how much the place has changed.

13 minutes ago, F250 said:

This is off topic but Slacker despite being a few years before my time represents the Austin that I remember and cherish. It's crazy how much the place has changed.

Slacker is a time capsule. It shows how Austin was in the 80s to the mid 90s. Those days are long gone but it’s good to have something that will show what it was like forever.

• Like 2