Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Hugo Stiglitz

20 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Explain that? Do you think the United States pays for the arms we export to the Saudis? 

No. I misspoke.  Forgive me. We give SA around 400K/year in foreign aid.  Some argue that "foreign aid" is basically a coupon for nations to buy weapons from us but SA has enough $$ on their own so it really doesn't apply to the same degree as it does to a country like Israel. 

OTOH, I find it morally reprehensible that a single tax dollar goes to the SA regime given their gross abuse of human rights.  Money talks, and I'm sure that most of the left agrees that the SA regime is atrocious as well as Trump's willingness to do "business" with them and gloat about what a great "deal" it is.  

Rand is against giving them foreign aid and selling them arms to kill Yemenis.  The left should agree with this on the human rights issues alone. 

Edited by American Swindle

On 7/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, Blotto said:

Sorry man. Anybody that voted for Trumps tax cuts and still maintains they are concerned with the federal deficit is either hypocritical, stupid as fuck, or likely both.

Rand has been around DC long enough to know that the current cast of characters in congress isn't really interested  in cutting spending. Knowing that and still agreeing to cut the revenue  portion of the equation is a SURE FIRE way to accelerate growth of the deficit and aggregate debt. How is that not hypocritical?  

It’s not so much about the tax cuts....

https://issuesinsights.com/2019/07/23/a-budget-disaster-of-epic-proportions/

Asshole Rs. Keep tripling down.

Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[7][8] She was the youngest of seven siblings, including Sahra Noor. Her father Nur Omar Mohamed, an ethnic Somali, worked as a teacher trainer.[9] Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri (a community of partial Yemeni descent), died when Ilhan was two.[10][11][12][13] She was raised by her father and grandfather thereafter.[14] Her grandfather Abukar was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport and some of Omar's uncles and aunts also worked as civil servants and educators.[9] She and her family fled Somalia to escape the war and spent four years in a Dadaab refugee camp in Garissa County, Kenya, near the Somali border.[15][16][17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilhan_Omar

19 hours ago, HenryJames said:

what the fuck is wrong with people, man? Can they not hear what they are saying?

and from the Brietbart interview:

"Then I hear Rep. Omar say, 'Oh, America is a terrible place, there is no justice here,'" Paul said. “Well, she came here and we fed her, we clothed her, she got welfare, she got school, she got healthcare, and then, lo and behold, she has the honor of actually winning a seat in Congress, and she says we’re a terrible country? I think that’s about as ungrateful as you can get."

Edited by yoladu

Let’s ignore that insulting list of racist stereotypes he just listed and the utter gall of his whole entire attitude that she should somehow be licking the feet of white Americans FOR HER OWN ACHIEVEMENTS.

This poodle looking motherfucker owes all his achievements to riding on his daddy’s dick.

Get the fuck outta here with your smug holier than thou patronizing bullshittery, RAND.

And, by the way, that’s a stupid fucking name. Dork.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

This poodle looking motherfucker owes all his achievements to riding on his daddy’s dick.

the guy dropped out of Baylor and didn't even get a college degree, but was admitted to Duke Medical School - his Daddy's alma mater.

pure coincidence, I am sure. bootstraps and all.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Paul's PAC just sent out an email whining about the budget because it will add to the debt.

Not because spending is too high, but because of the debt. The debt that only matters when we're talking about spending, not revenue.

i assumed Rand Paul voted for the Trump tax cuts that added $1,900.000.000.000.00 to the debt.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/382319-gop-tax-law-will-add-19-trillion-to-debt-cbo

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Jack Daniels is from Tennessee. We’ll be ok.

It’s not ideal but if it gets rid of Moscow Mitch and his pet poodle traitor, it’s worth it. 

I suppose I could learn to live without Makers, or any of the other fine products of those hillbillies.  

• 2 months later...