All encompassing PAC 4 thread

Sbbruin

I think UCLA takes USC tomorrow, the two teams are trending in different directions.     That UCLA team will play more motivated then their cross town rivals.  

(Also, fuck Stanford and Cal for their anti-religion bigotry in blocking BYU from being added to the Pac 12 )

Edited by Fart
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 hours ago, Fart said:

I think UCLA takes USC tomorrow, the two teams are trending in different directions.     That UCLA team will play more motivated then their cross town rivals.  

(Also, fuck Stanford and Cal for their anti-religion bigotry in blocking BYU from being added to the Pac 12 )

Props to Cal and Furd for blocking BYU.  

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, Fart said:

It wasn’t just Cal and Stanford. Utah would vote against. Oregon and both Washington schools would vote against too. Much shorter list is those that would favor adding a cult school. 

If the BigXII was smart they would steer clear of that haven of hoodwink. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

It wasn’t just Cal and Stanford. Utah would vote against. Oregon and both Washington schools would vote against too. Much shorter list is those that would favor adding a cult school. 

If the BigXII was smart they would steer clear of that haven of hoodwink. 

You clearly don't know shit.   Besides BYU even at this point still offers a P5 conference much more than what little Utah brings to the table.  

Utah had nothing to do with it.  The only thing Utah had to do with BYU was riding our coattails from 2001 and Orin Hatch threatening congressional action against the BCS during 2001 when an #8 BYU was 12-0 and told they weren't going to be included in a BCS bowl game despite having the best offense and running back in the country that year.  

• Fuck You 2

No one wants BYU in the Pac-12 because of the Sunday thing.

A traditional college baseball series is Friday-Saturday-Sunday.  Same with softball.

Volleyball games are frequently on Sunday.

Women's basketball typically plays conference games on Sunday.

The Pac-12 media package always has a men's game on Sunday night.  

No one wants to add a conference member who forces all of that to change.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fart said:

You clearly don't know shit.   Besides BYU even at this point still offers a P5 conference much more than what little Utah brings to the table.  

Utah had nothing to do with it.  The only thing Utah had to do with BYU was riding our coattails from 2001 and Orin Hatch threatening congressional action against the BCS during 2001 when an #8 BYU was 12-0 and told they weren't going to be included in a BCS bowl game despite having the best offense and running back in the country that year.  

😂

Youre like one of those yammering morons in the old Charlie Brown cartoons. 

“Wah-wah-wah, wah.”

You’re just spewing nonsense. 

Good luck against New Mexico State tonight, at home, in front of tens of fans. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

2 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

😂

Youre like one of those yammering morons in the old Charlie Brown cartoons. 

“Wah-wah-wah, wah.”

You’re just spewing nonsense. 

Good luck against New Mexico State tonight, at home, in front of tens of fans. 

What's funny is our attendance at tonight's game will still surpass anything y'all have had at Rice Chex Stadium.  

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

THAT’S IT!

UTAH IS YOUR PAC12 SOUTH WINNER!

Thank you Quackers!

How cute, you have 3 noteworthy years and you like to pretend your program has a real football tradition.  That's seriously comical.    That's like a  Auburn fan talking smack to an Georgia or Alabama fan.  Atleast the Auburn fans have a national title and a Heisman.    BTW, the Pac 12 south is literally the worst division in college football.  It is THAT putrid.   

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I hate to admit this, but Wazzu is going to assrape the Huskies next weekend. 

My in-laws are going to be staying with us, and I've already asked my wife to get them out of the house next Friday night.  

Yeah, we'll be there yet again but I think it will be a long night in the Palouse for UW. They have a few years of frustration to take out on us.

1 hour ago, Chad Sexington said:

I really hope the Utes get to see Wazzu again. Unfinished business. 

I do too,  Wazzu is going to take them behind the woodshed and it's going to be highly entertaining.    BTW, congrats on winning a dogshit division that even a team like Boise State or UAB could have won.  

Edited by Fart
  • Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, taybo20 said:

Too bad for asu

Should have been tied.  They review every-other reception and not the one that ties the game?

Missed opportunities again.  Hopefully they will take out some frustration on the Rats next Saturday.

Edited by Upgrayedd
Can't believe our defense plays 5 true freshmen and one RS and keeps it close

3 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Should have been tied.  They review every-other reception and not the one that ties the game?

Missed opportunities again.  Hopefully they will take out some frustration on the Rats next Saturday.

Yeah. They’ve done better than expected. Let’s win the Territorial Cup!

Just now, taybo20 said:

Yeah. They’ve done better than expected. Let’s win the Territorial Cup!

Didn’t expect anything from them this year. Laughable how many people just dismissed Edwards. Their Big3 of Wilkins, Benjamin (a true Fr!), and Harry would give them a chance in any game. That said, they’re a different team away from SDS. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Congrats on being just as big of a dumbass in the morning as you are at night #consistency. 

33 minutes ago, Fart said:

I do too,  Wazzu is going to take them behind the woodshed and it's going to be highly entertaining.    BTW, congrats on winning a dogshit division that even a team like Boise State or UAB could have won.  

Will both of you take your slap fight elsewhere.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In honor of the P12 Rivalry week: Apple Cup, Civil War, Territorial Cup, the Holy War, and USC ND I'll kick off hate week.

CougCenterHateWeek2014_694x200.0.jpg

A4lMCRvCYAAqdvY.jpg

What do you call a basement full of Huskies?

A whine cellar.

Why are they changing the playing field at Husky Stadium to cardboard?

Because Washington always looks better on paper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, miguelito said:

And to be honest, no one knows the words to the UW fight song.

"Bow down to Washington!  ... something something ... Dardanelles (wtf?) ..."

It's harder to push them over the line than to cross the Dardanelles.  Or something like that.

Honestly, we all knew that line because it was so weird, but not much else.  It is one crazy ass fight song.

(The Dardanelles is a river (?) in Eastern Europe (?) that was heavily defended in WWI.  I looked that up way back in the day.)

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It's harder to push them over the line than to cross the Dardanelles.  Or something like that.

Honestly, we all knew that line because it was so weird, but not much else.  It is one crazy ass fight song.

(The Dardanelles is a river (?) in Eastern Europe (?) that was heavily defended in WWI.  I looked that up way back in the day.)

The song was written in 1915, just after the Allied debacle at Gallipoli (which is on the Dardanelles).  Both the Royal Navy and French navy failed to "Pass the Dardanelles."

Admittedly, the Coug fight song is much easier to remember (thanks, Tom Tuttle of Tacoma!), and has a spelling test in it to boot. 

• Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to All encompassing PAC 4 thread